Need you ladies help

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hey ladies, so I need advice about this girl I find very attractive at the gym. I usually don't go to the gym to socialize with people, im a competive bodybuilder and i keep the gym always strictly business. Anyway for some time now I had my eye on some girl who is a regular and I admire her hard work dedication. I never bothered with her because she always covers up in pants, a hoodie , a hat and iPod. So i take this as a sign she doesn't want to be bothered. Well recently I've noticed her glance at me a couple times while I was working out. Also one day I noticed she was working out legs, and while I was on the tricep pully machine she came over and used the one next to me. I found that strange because legs and one tricep exercise dont go together and she def knows what she is doing in the gym. I think she was trying to get close to me hoping I would make the first move. What do you ladies think and thankyou for any replies !

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
...i keep the gym always strictly business...her hard work dedication....a sign she doesn't want to be bothered...she def knows what she is doing in the gym.
First of all, I am not a woman, and I think this belongs in General Chat.

Secondly, the answers you seek are in the quote above. You already have common ground with her, so what are you waiting for? Sounds like you two would have lots to talk about, without even mentioning life outside the gym!

And try not to be so impatient in only waiting 12 hours to bump your own thread :)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Haha sorry for bumping this early. My problem is I'm trying to gym a gym bunny's point of view if she is giving me signals or not. I dont wanna make a move or bother her during her gym time.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
First of all, I am not a woman, and I think this belongs in General Chat.

Secondly, the answers you seek are in the quote above. You already have common ground with her, so what are you waiting for? Sounds like you two would have lots to talk about, without even mentioning life outside the gym!
exactly. why not? Meeting a person in the gym is basically the same as any other place. I've yet to super annoyed at anyone who's approached me at the gym. As long as its done in a tasteful, respectful manner, It'll be fine. If its not fine, than shes probably not worth your time if she thinks she that much of the sh!t.

as far as symbols, I don't know, they could be symbols or not. I smile whenever I accidentally make eye contact with people. Personally i would never go out of my way to steal a bench next to someone I like but that's me. If I am in the gym, I'm in the gym. If I were single, I would probably maintain eye contact and say hi or something (im rather forward though).

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
If you're worried about interrupting her during her workout, you could always wait until she's done and ready to leave and approach her on the way out. But, in all honesty, if I'm into a guy in the gym and he approaches me at ANY time, I'd be more than happy to talk with him. I say go for it.