Anavar Alone?

Nexuz9

Nexuz9

Awards
Just finished an Hcg diet and lost 45 pounds. 5'1 127. It supposidly resets the hypothalmus so i do not want to reset the thyroid with taking T3 with anavar. Will 20mg of var and 5x a week of exercise be enough to see decent results? My diet is mostly Atkins and gluten-free. Not looking to bulk but to define.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mg of Var at your weight should give good results but they will depend on diet and training. Light weight/aerobics/running will make the Var useful for muscle maintenance while you lose fat giving a tighter look.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ehhh i would do 40 personally but thats just me

Nexuz9

Nexuz9

Awards
20mg of Var at your weight should give good results but they will depend on diet and training. Light weight/aerobics/running will make the Var useful for muscle maintenance while you lose fat giving a tighter look.
Do I take 20 2x a day? or split? Thanks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o wait- this is for a female- i wouldnt do 20

start at 10 and see how that works for you

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt realize you where a female- i would start at 10 and work your way to 20

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you recommend this because you know females who do this?
i dont reccomend hormones to females

but i know females who use them

if your doing anavar start at 10mgs one time a day

if you have no side effects to show after a week or two you can bump it to 10mgs 2x a day IF YOU WANT

you do know of the risks with females and hormones correct?

Nexuz9

Nexuz9

Awards
i dont reccomend hormones to females

but i know females who use them

if your doing anavar start at 10mgs one time a day

if you have no side effects to show after a week or two you can bump it to 10mgs 2x a day IF YOU WANT

you do know of the risks with females and hormones correct?
Thanks for the dosage info, that sounds safer as more is not always better.....and why waste!
My hub told me about the side effects, I am actually okay with some if they do not get OUTTA control. He does IM but I asked him how to get cut, we asked for winni's but all we can get is var. I heard its "cleaner than others".

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anavar isnt "cleaner" it is gentler on the system than other hormones (winstrol is quite harsh) but as with all steroids- prolonged use will raise LDL and lower HDL as well as stress the liver

Nexuz9

Nexuz9

Awards
anavar isnt "cleaner" it is gentler on the system than other hormones (winstrol is quite harsh) but as with all steroids- prolonged use will raise LDL and lower HDL as well as stress the liver
Ok, I will stick to cytomel, clen, yoga, and nutrition of course. Plus, my test levels are above healthy levels as it is, not sure if I am able to subside my temper!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I will stick to cytomel, clen, yoga, and nutrition of course. Plus, my test levels are above healthy levels as it is, not sure if I am able to subside my temper!

be careful with cytomel- make sure you cycle it correctly and take enough time off between cycles of it- otherwise you will hurt your thyroid

but at 5'1 125 that seems pretty fit for a female IMO drop the cytomel/clen and build some lean body mass :)

just my opinion though- your body your fortress

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
So much to say but no time to gather my thoughts.

I took var at up to 100 mg a day, but I'm a guy. That being said, I didn't notice more aggression. It's a dht derivative if I remember right . Schwell is right tho, start really low and pay attention to sides. It's half life is 9 hours or so meaning the peak dose should hit by day 3 of that dose. If all is well increase a little and wait 3 days again. Over 20 mg prob isn't a good idea for u or the size of ur woman member.

Just my thoughts....

Diet looks good too. I like that approach somewhat, just make sure the fats are from healthy sources. You would prob be very surprised if u dialed in the diet and focused on gaining some lbm to tone up.

Either way, bravo for being married and deciding not to be the fat soccer mom...I bet ur hot :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
If you are really serious about taking AAS, then maybe download a copy of Anabolics 2009. Details most AAS ever released or currently on the market and even has reported dosages for women. Good luck.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
So much to say but no time to gather my thoughts.

I took var at up to 100 mg a day, but I'm a guy. That being said, I didn't notice more aggression. It's a dht derivative if I remember right . Schwell is right tho, start really low and pay attention to sides. It's half life is 9 hours or so meaning the peak dose should hit by day 3 of that dose. If all is well increase a little and wait 3 days again. Over 20 mg prob isn't a good idea for u or the size of ur woman member.

Just my thoughts....

Diet looks good too. I like that approach somewhat, just make sure the fats are from healthy sources. You would prob be very surprised if u dialed in the diet and focused on gaining some lbm to tone up.

Either way, bravo for being married and deciding not to be the fat soccer mom...I bet ur hot :)
I still remember your log, great work mate.

hrdbdygrrrrrl

Awards
I have had really good results takng 10 mg of var ..depending on what your goal is, which you did not mention, you can expect to put on some good lean muscle mass given your diet and training are what they should be. What are you expecting to get?