Test booster for women

phunkyb

phunkyb

Awards
Hey Ladies - I am looking for some advice on a good test booster for women. Any suggestions?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Ladies - I am looking for some advice on a good test booster for women. Any suggestions?
Any Testosterone booster that isn't hormonal or contains DAA will work for a female - be aware also that some ingredients (i.e. Divanil) interfere and render birth control ineffective.

If you're asking this for a female beginner trainee, she should just stick to the basic staples - once she gets her nutrition and training sorted.

If you're asking for a more experienced female trainee, then she still needs to have her nutrition, training, and basic supplementation correct, but what Testosterone booster she uses will depend on her goals and needs, since they all have various effects and some are better for different goals.

Regardless of her training status, FIRST set her NUTRITION - this is the most important factor and predominantly will determine her success or lack of success in achieving her body goal/s - AND TRAINING up to target her goals. Aside from the basic staples, supplements should be the LAST piece of the puzzle to be considered.

If you're asking for a woman who wants to get leaner or gain more muscle mass, then I wouldn't recommend a Testosterone booster but a Growth Hormone or Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster/stack - read (and get her to as well) the article Breaking the Myth: Increasing Testosterone in Females = Muscle Accretion, Strength Gains, and Fat Loss to see why.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

phunkyb

phunkyb

Awards
Thanks Rosie! I have been lifting on and off for about a year. Just getting serious now. BF wanted me to ask. I am eating pretty clean and have a solid training routine going, but I agree that I need to get a little more solid in the gym before I try anything else. Solid advice.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think she should inject HGH, and use anavar on a very mild dose

im her BF too- ^ i was joking about the var and hgh- although i would give her hgh if we could afford it

but i dont think shes ready for ghrp-6 or cjc1295-dac both of which are excellent hgh supplements

anywho i think she has great progress to make with her continued dieting and excercise- she is making progress right now so why change till she hits a wall right

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie! I have been lifting on and off for about a year. Just getting serious now. BF wanted me to ask. I am eating pretty clean and have a solid training routine going, but I agree that I need to get a little more solid in the gym before I try anything else. Solid advice.
You're still a "beginner", so you do not need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - at your weight, you can almost get all your good fats, protein, and BCAAs requirements from your diet. I don't recommend using anything else until you have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

Research and learn about nutrition, so that you are sure you are doing it right for your goals - the same goes for training, so that you are training optimally for your goals and needs.

If you want fat loss, read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplements (nothing but the basics required) and training for effective and successful fat loss.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them and train correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle!

All the best in whatever your goal is :)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

team180

Awards
Rosie... What do you think of DHEA?? Also I have good success with ladies on DIM and DHEA combo.. What are your thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie... What do you think of DHEA?? Also I have good success with ladies on DIM and DHEA combo.. What are your thoughts?
I do NOT recommend hormonal use for women (7-OH DHEA, 7-oxo DHEA, and 3,7-keto DHEA are different) - and especially NOT for a beginner. You can get GREAT results withOUT ever having to resort to that.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman