me and my gf are having a baby
- 06-17-2013, 05:33 AM
- 06-21-2013, 07:00 PM
All the preggers need to read about prone position exertion and blood flow restriction to the uterus.
So flat bench and laying ab work is no bueno.
That said, disregard heart rate and work as comfortable. Think about all that extra oxygen in the blood getting to the baby!!
We have 2 daughters btw and my wife teaches group fitness and personal training. (She also runs kids boot camp classes which is awesome because our girls always go as well)
- 07-17-2013, 06:30 AM
Congrats dear. That was an amazing. Wishing you all the best and good wishes for your baby. May God bless him and he will never see any sorrow in his life. It was a great news. Thanks to sharing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShadowFury in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2009, 11:34 AM
- By rnmills123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:59 PM
- By fatbasturd in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2006, 08:24 AM
- By flytrapcan in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2006, 01:44 PM
- By supersoldier in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 02-08-2006, 01:42 PM