5'6" 95lbs............... Need help.

  1. New Member
    jedirye's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

    5'6" 95lbs............... Need help.


    I'll admit, the subject is misleading, however true. My boyfriend's sister is approximately 5'6" and only 95lbs. She realizes this is not a healthy weight. She is a tiny thing to begin with. She has a kid (5 years old or something) and when she was pregnant with him (or shortly after) she weighed approximately 120lbs and felt she was really healthy. However, stress has entered her life because of her boyfriend problems, etc. and she states she has a bad habit of skipping meals, not feeling hungry, etc. What does she need to do? She wanted to go to the gym with me but bailed. I have no idea what I would do with her there? I guess just lift weights or what?? What does she need to be eating to put on weight healthily (ie not Micky D's, etc). Typically, you see the opposite problems hence my complete lack of any idea of how to help her!

    Thanks!

    -rye

  2. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    First I would make sure there is no hidden eating disorder, bulimia, anorexia. She just maybe naturally thin, with a high metabolism.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Definitely check out if there is an eating disorder. Even if she IS naturally thin with a high metabolism, as Knowbull suggested, she should still NOT be anywhere that low in mass. Get her EATING, especially if she's skipping meals. Anything (it's actually VERY hard to eat a LOT if you're eating clean all the time). Get her in the gym, trying to gain mass, perhaps (unless she has an eating problem, because then it's NOT healthy). Stay away from cardio. See a medical professional or suggest that she sees someone about it. A dietician perhaps, who can put together an eating plan for her, and explain the importance of eating, etc.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2338
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Get her to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables and show her how to make delicious protein smoothies to get her tasty calories. Stress is bad so any time you make her laugh of feel good does alot for her. All the best.
  5. New Member
    jedirye's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

    For the record, she does not have an eating disorder.

    I will take any advice, so keep it coming. Appreciate it!
  6. New Member
    ludacris007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.5%

    when i hear something like this i think endocrine problem once a eating disorder is ruled out. maybe she has an overactive thyroid. there are several autoimmune diseases that can cause the thyroid to crank up. bottom line is she needs to be seen my a doc and worked up. and healthy foods vitamins and such are great to but first things first. hope that helps you. peace


    LUDA
  7. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    533
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.42%

    Eating McDonalds is healthier than skipping a meal.
  8. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,306
    Rep Power
    128474
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Eating McDonalds is healthier than skipping a meal.
    haha yeah. my gf hardly eats at all. now and again i'll take her along to the chinese buffet. I'll sit and eat for 2 hours and do about 10 plates when she does one then sits, she soon gets bored though and has another
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  9. Advanced Member
    MMAMONSTER19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    551
    Rep Power
    352
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    75.38%

    well starters she needs to eat like everyone else has said so get her to go mcdonalds and get a double quarter pounder large fry and large pop tell her it all has to be gone!!! haha and do that everyday and shell start to gain some weight than move on to the healthy foods thats what i would do so after she starts to eat than gets used to eating daily start geting her in the gym
  10. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    533
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    well starters she needs to eat like everyone else has said so get her to go mcdonalds and get a double quarter pounder large fry and large pop tell her it all has to be gone!!! haha and do that everyday and shell start to gain some weight than move on to the healthy foods thats what i would do so after she starts to eat than gets used to eating daily start geting her in the gym
    Word!
  11. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2671
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I do have to agree that is would be in her best interest to get a doctors opinion. With that being said she may just need help organizing and preparing food. I have known many people that don't eat simply because it inconveniences them at that time. I would suggest she takes one day a week and prepares some meals for the week ahead. Things like chili's, vegitables, Hard boiled etc. Also have her keep easy foods like nuts and jerky, sliced fruit, etc around.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    533
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I do have to agree that is would be in her best interest to get a doctors opinion. With that being said she may just need help organizing and preparing food. I have known many people that don't eat simply because it inconveniences them at that time. I would suggest she takes one day a week and prepares some meals for the week ahead. Things like chili's, vegitables, Hard boiled etc. Also have her keep easy foods like nuts and jerky, sliced fruit, etc around.
    F*ck the doctor, food will fix this problem...
  13. New Member
    Sergiu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I do have to agree that is would be in her best interest to get a doctors opinion. With that being said she may just need help organizing and preparing food. I have known many people that don't eat simply because it inconveniences them at that time. I would suggest she takes one day a week and prepares some meals for the week ahead. Things like chili's, vegitables, Hard boiled etc. Also have her keep easy foods like nuts and jerky, sliced fruit, etc around.
    You are right. I used to be like this. If I didn't have something cooked I was just waiting for someone to come home so that they cook. I dislike cooking, but I started to do it and it's a pain in the ass.
  14. New Member
    IrishRugby34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.86%

    Have them double check too for an anxiety disorder, my cousin was right around the same height and weight and she ate and ate and ate and never could put on any weight. Then she went to the doctor and her resting heart rate was 150 because has an anxiety disorder. They got her some medication and she has put on about 10 pounds and is a lot healthier.
  15. New Member
    TEAR57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%

    Shakes are a great way to get a ton of calories in if you are having trouble eating.
    1/4 cup of oats
    tablespoon of peanut butter
    half a banana
    scoop of protein
    2% milk

    May be a little more than she can handle you could try just changing the portions. Best of luck let us know how she does.
  16. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    31.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jedirye View Post
    For the record, she does not have an eating disorder.

    I will take any advice, so keep it coming. Appreciate it!
    because of my situation, i would think there might be an opiate problem - prescription drugs? my g/f is 5'11" and she got down to 126 with opiates
  17. Advanced Member
    MMAMONSTER19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    551
    Rep Power
    352
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    75.38%

    more food McDonalds, burger king, chinese buffet anything food lots of it!!!!! my girl is 5 ft and 105 trains decent amount with me but she does all she can to be healthy her main problem is she doesnt eat that much cuz girls and their figure, and them not knowing how important it is to eat so i made a deal with her to start eating and it worked so you can make a deal with your boyfriend like i wont sleep with you unless you get her to eat lol or something ya kno haha
  18. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    more food McDonalds, burger king, chinese buffet anything food lots of it!!!!! my girl is 5 ft and 105 trains decent amount with me but she does all she can to be healthy her main problem is she doesnt eat that much cuz girls and their figure, and them not knowing how important it is to eat so i made a deal with her to start eating and it worked so you can make a deal with your boyfriend like i wont sleep with you unless you get her to eat lol or something ya kno haha
    Yeah well tell her you CAN eat as long as you're training hard. Females should never be scared of eating because they wrongly think that it will make them fat or affect their figure (hell, I eat MORE than most of you males here and my figure is not that bad). Think of a sprinter; you never see a fat sprinter and they are athletes and eat like athletes (i.e. A LOT).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. New Member
    MikeMagz1013's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.58%

    A tightness in the stomach can be due to anxiety problems. Even when you try to eat you might just throw it up or feel sick to your stomach. I don't agree with many of the prescription drugs they just throw out in certain situations, but in this situation klonopin or xanax might be very very helpful in the short term. And thats all you need, a months supply to teach your stomach and brain how to calm down. It may be the anxiety in her head that is causing her to not eat, its due to a chemical imbalance that can easily be corrected. Xanax can be addicting over a long period of time, but a month supply can really work wonders. She would be able to eat and sleep with no problems at all.
  20. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Get her to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables and show her how to make delicious protein smoothies to get her tasty calories. Stress is bad so any time you make her laugh of feel good does alot for her. All the best.
    i think yoplait has prepackages fruit and what not that gives 2 servings and you can add some PB and Flavorless whey, tastes AMAZING!
  21. New Member
    Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    44.29%

    get her to blaze some grass.... she will eat
  22. New Member
    MikeMagz1013's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    get her to blaze some grass.... she will eat
    thats my way.
  23. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    can pickup an appetite stimulator from nutraplanet

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-servings.html
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  24. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Skipping a meal now and then can be beneficial. In fact, there is research that supports the concept that occasional fasting promotes longevity.

    That being said, starving oneself down to an unhealthy weight can hardly be called beneficial, but neither is taking her to McDonalds and stuffing crap down her gullet.

    There are PLENTY of calorie dense, healthful foods out there. Coconut, Avocado - any healthy fat is packed with cals. Whole grain and sprouted grain breads too are a very good option for packing in the cals. Or a nice cut of grass-fed beef or bison, untrimmed!

    ...reccommending McDonalds... It's just trading one health problem for another potentially.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  25. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    First I would make sure there is no hidden eating disorder, bulimia, anorexia. She just maybe naturally thin, with a high metabolism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    See a medical professional or suggest that she sees someone about it. A dietician perhaps, who can put together an eating plan for her, and explain the importance of eating, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I do have to agree that is would be in her best interest to get a doctors opinion.
    This is the best advice you've had so far. Please take her to see a doctor, 30lbs of weight gain during pregnancy for someone who is already malnourished is not a good sign.

    If you're in the UK there are specialist dietitians who can help if there are any underlying eating issues with your friend. I'd play it safe before you start intervening yourself since it may cause more damage in the long term.
  26. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    my ex was about 5'6 as we;; and weighed between 89-98 lbs...

    She has alot of issues though that might add to that. She never really ate, and when she did it was not alot. I made her eat, because she always felt so weak and tired. She eventually got better habits and hit 100. Its really about her needing to understand that she HAS to eat, and to be disciplined enough to eat meals.

    I have a bad habit of meal skipping due to stress.... I know its time to eat, but i just cant go make it. And I am not hungry at all. Most the time I eat, I am not hungry. I grew up a gamer, I can go 2 days on Dr. Pepper, with a bag of cheetos for sustanance....well used too, I have muscle now...

    Check for a few issues I know my ex had...which includes worms...yeah, lets not go there...

    also, is she on any medications or taking anything?

    My ex had a messed up menstrual(i think thats spelled wrong) cycle, which I think messed up her hormones, and cause alot of issues alltogether....which I believe led to the light wieght, and not wanting to eat right.

    She had a doctor tell her she neeeeeded to eat. But you cant force anyone to do anything...
  27. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    My ex had a messed up menstrual(i think thats spelled wrong) cycle, which I think messed up her hormones, and cause alot of issues alltogether....which I believe led to the light wieght, and not wanting to eat right.

    She had a doctor tell her she neeeeeded to eat. But you cant force anyone to do anything...
    I had an ex with the same problem, the low bodyweight and chronic undereating disrupted her menstrual cycle permanently, it's led to all sorts of bone mineral density issues and consequently she had to give up her martial art through constant fractures.

    You did your best though mate, seeking professional help was probably the best thing to do. Providing help via peer/family pressure often makes the situation worse if the disturbed eating habits are chronic.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    My ex had a messed up menstrual(i think thats spelled wrong) cycle, which I think messed up her hormones, and cause alot of issues alltogether....which I believe led to the light wieght, and not wanting to eat right.
    Having a "messed up" menstrual cycle, although it can affect hormones, does NOT lead to lighter weights or not wanting to eat right; and it certainly does NOT affect ability to gain muscle!!! I should know; this is from a female who has had amenorrhea since age 15 (and it's NOT because my energy intake is way lower than my energy intake (which is usually the cause), but because of the INTENSITY that I train at)!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I used to weigh 95lbs before I had kids and I had no eating disorders at all.

    I used to have to see a DR. for blood work and for weight checks every month as a child because I did not gain much. Other than a low white blood cell count they found nothing.

    I was made to eat bagels and milkshakes with my regular meals to try to gain weight. LOL once I had kids that was no longer an issue.

    I am now 5'3" and 126lbs of solid muscle and can put on fat just like anyone else now if I'm not careful.
  30. Senior Member
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    989
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    61.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    dont eat too much fruit or she'll put on body fat. but tell her to eat frequent meals, every 2 hours, until she gets used to eating a lot and her metabolism gets somewhat normal. Also, her stomach size will grow and she will be more hungry more often.
  31. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    dont eat too much fruit or she'll put on body fat. but tell her to eat frequent meals, every 2 hours, until she gets used to eating a lot and her metabolism gets somewhat normal. Also, her stomach size will grow and she will be more hungry more often.
    The too much fruit or no fruit before bed is nonsense. It is all dependant on your body type, metabolism and thyroid functions.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  32. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    The too much fruit or no fruit before bed is nonsense...
    ^^^This. Whoever told you that fruit made you gain fat didn't know what they were talking about. The only way one gains fat through diet is if they're eating more energy than they're expending.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  33. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    ^^^This. Whoever told you that fruit made you gain fat didn't know what they were talking about. The only way one gains fat through diet is if they're eating more energy than they're expending.
    Lol, I could do with your support in another thread rosie, I've got a chap who's convinced fructose is evil and we should all be avoiding fruit!
  34. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Lol, I could do with your support in another thread rosie, I've got a chap who's convinced fructose is evil and we should all be avoiding fruit!
    Well you tell him what's what. Fruit is FINE; there is NOTHING wrong with it. People who have all these ideas about diet and nutrition should really do some research and study on how the body ACTUALLY works and how different things affect it, and NOT just go off the say-so of some quack who creates some random diet based on principles they made up.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  35. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Well you tell him what's what. Fruit is FINE; there is NOTHING wrong with it. People who have all these ideas about diet and nutrition should really do some research and study on how the body ACTUALLY works and how different things affect it, and NOT just go off the say-so of some quack who creates some random diet based on principles they made up.
    Cheers Rosie Time to dispel some nutritional nonsense and set some facts straight!
  36. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Having a "messed up" menstrual cycle, although it can affect hormones, does NOT lead to lighter weights or not wanting to eat right; and it certainly does NOT affect ability to gain muscle!!! I should know; this is from a female who has had amenorrhea since age 15 (and it's NOT because my energy intake is way lower than my energy intake (which is usually the cause), but because of the INTENSITY that I train at)!
    I wasnt sure if it could effect a womans weight. Thought it was worth mentioning. She didnt do anything that required energy. I really think it was just her genes, her entire family suffered from a big range of issues. I dont date anyone from KY no more lol! Lesson learned...difference between country girls, and hillbilly girls...
  37. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I wasnt sure if it could effect a womans weight. Thought it was worth mentioning. She didnt do anything that required energy. I really think it was just her genes, her entire family suffered from a big range of issues. I dont date anyone from KY no more lol! Lesson learned...difference between country girls, and hillbilly girls...
    She would have done SOMEthing that required energy; even SEDENTARY people require energy to simply LIVE.

    Genetics can have contribute to many issues, but not as much of an influence as you might think. Diet, lifestyle, and environment play more important roles.

    There's a lot of differences between females everywhere, wherever they are from.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  38. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    She would have done SOMEthing that required energy; even SEDENTARY people require energy to simply LIVE.

    Genetics can have contribute to many issues, but not as much of an influence as you might think. Diet, lifestyle, and environment play more important roles.

    There's a lot of differences between females everywhere, wherever they are from.
    I know, I just hound on KY for many reasons. Kinda like the family tree that goes in circles joke. lol. Its just uh...attached to negative memories really. Just biasedness
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in