5'6" 95lbs............... Need help.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    dont eat too much fruit or she'll put on body fat. but tell her to eat frequent meals, every 2 hours, until she gets used to eating a lot and her metabolism gets somewhat normal. Also, her stomach size will grow and she will be more hungry more often.
    The too much fruit or no fruit before bed is nonsense. It is all dependant on your body type, metabolism and thyroid functions.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    The too much fruit or no fruit before bed is nonsense...
    ^^^This. Whoever told you that fruit made you gain fat didn't know what they were talking about. The only way one gains fat through diet is if they're eating more energy than they're expending.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    ^^^This. Whoever told you that fruit made you gain fat didn't know what they were talking about. The only way one gains fat through diet is if they're eating more energy than they're expending.
    Lol, I could do with your support in another thread rosie, I've got a chap who's convinced fructose is evil and we should all be avoiding fruit!

4. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Lol, I could do with your support in another thread rosie, I've got a chap who's convinced fructose is evil and we should all be avoiding fruit!
    Well you tell him what's what. Fruit is FINE; there is NOTHING wrong with it. People who have all these ideas about diet and nutrition should really do some research and study on how the body ACTUALLY works and how different things affect it, and NOT just go off the say-so of some quack who creates some random diet based on principles they made up.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Well you tell him what's what. Fruit is FINE; there is NOTHING wrong with it. People who have all these ideas about diet and nutrition should really do some research and study on how the body ACTUALLY works and how different things affect it, and NOT just go off the say-so of some quack who creates some random diet based on principles they made up.
    Cheers Rosie Time to dispel some nutritional nonsense and set some facts straight!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Having a "messed up" menstrual cycle, although it can affect hormones, does NOT lead to lighter weights or not wanting to eat right; and it certainly does NOT affect ability to gain muscle!!! I should know; this is from a female who has had amenorrhea since age 15 (and it's NOT because my energy intake is way lower than my energy intake (which is usually the cause), but because of the INTENSITY that I train at)!
    I wasnt sure if it could effect a womans weight. Thought it was worth mentioning. She didnt do anything that required energy. I really think it was just her genes, her entire family suffered from a big range of issues. I dont date anyone from KY no more lol! Lesson learned...difference between country girls, and hillbilly girls...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I wasnt sure if it could effect a womans weight. Thought it was worth mentioning. She didnt do anything that required energy. I really think it was just her genes, her entire family suffered from a big range of issues. I dont date anyone from KY no more lol! Lesson learned...difference between country girls, and hillbilly girls...
    She would have done SOMEthing that required energy; even SEDENTARY people require energy to simply LIVE.

Genetics can have contribute to many issues, but not as much of an influence as you might think. Diet, lifestyle, and environment play more important roles.

There's a lot of differences between females everywhere, wherever they are from.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    She would have done SOMEthing that required energy; even SEDENTARY people require energy to simply LIVE.

Genetics can have contribute to many issues, but not as much of an influence as you might think. Diet, lifestyle, and environment play more important roles.

There's a lot of differences between females everywhere, wherever they are from.
    I know, I just hound on KY for many reasons. Kinda like the family tree that goes in circles joke. lol. Its just uh...attached to negative memories really. Just biasedness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM