Best bodybuilding tip ever

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best bodybuilding tip ever

We've all had one of those tips that changed our whole aspect of training and helped you get bigger, shred fat, or acheive your goals... what was your best bodybuilding tip ever?

2. Nothing happens overnight. Consistent diet and training are the only things that matter.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. Never enough

Use fitday.com. You may think you know what you are taking in calorically or macro split, but unless you meticulously enter every little thing, its easy to be off in your estimates by as much as 500 cal. And that is a pound a week in either direction....
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

4. Diet is everything! You can take every supp under the sun and stil be a fat a s s

5. Milk is for babies.

6. eat!!!!!!!!

7. Never give, it takes time.

Direct: Diet is everything.

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Use fitday.com. You may think you know what you are taking in calorically or macro split, but unless you meticulously enter every little thing, its easy to be off in your estimates by as much as 500 cal. And that is a pound a week in either direction....
    I just tried out fitday.com and found out I'm taking in about 6500 cals on workout days. Woot. Non workout days probably closer to 5500.

To answer the question, though...

Diet, training, rinse, repeat.

Use the KISS method. Keep It Simple Stupid. Ask yourself things like, "Would an idiot use this exercise?" or "Would an idiot use Muscletech supplements?" or "Would an idiot use WMS for all of his carbo sources?" - If the answer is yes, then don't do it.

9. OH? ok. Diet is everything?

10. diet. lift. i think it's worked for me heh

11. Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    Discontinue the use of Fizogens, "The Strap". It was turning my neck green...
    Do not start this in here...beat do death multiple times.

12. best bodybuilding tip i've ever gotten was "have fun with it"
  13. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    OH? ok. Diet is everything?
    if diet isn't right, nothing else works.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

14. the best bodybuilding tip ever is not start retarded thread named Best bodybuilding tip ever

15. If you aren't training as if your life, or the life of your loved ones, depended on YOUR strength, then you are wasting your time.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    the best bodybuilding tip ever is not start retarded thread named Best bodybuilding tip ever
    Ouch.

17. Best body building tip:

"LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYY!!! HOOOOO!! HOW I DO IT? CUZ IT'S LIGHT, THAT'S HOW!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!"

18. "yeaahhhhh budddy, lighttt weiiggghhtt, lliiggggghhtt weiiighhht"

-ronnie coleman

19. I'd say to make all your meals count.

It's too often that people dwell too much on pre/post workout nutrition. Well, I hate to break it to ya, but you're body is still doin' its thang the other 23 hours of the day.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

20. Don't be hatin zombie, im just tryin to learn from the experienced k, u know loot some tips yeaaa boy.

21. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    "yeaahhhhh budddy, lighttt weiiggghhtt, lliiggggghhtt weiiighhht"

-ronnie coleman
    Do i hear an echo?

22. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Do i hear an echo?
    do i i i hear ear ear an echo cho cho?? haha

sorry i added to your comment. don't cry

23. lol... also i heard the somethin jacks up your shoulder when doing really deep dips, whats it called and what is it or does? or looks like?

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    lol... also i heard the somethin jacks up your shoulder when doing really deep dips, whats it called and what is it or does? or looks like?
    What does that even mean?

25. "Work your muscles, not your pride"

26. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    the best bodybuilding tip ever is not start retarded thread named Best bodybuilding tip ever
    Also, don't waste time posting in such threads. Awwsheeeeeeet, I just posted in this thread.......

27. "Going too low causes many nasty shoulder maladies. Some can get away with it depending on their joint structure, but most will pay a heavy price." - rodja

That's what im talking about...

28. The best tip i ever heard and use came from Arnold in pumping iron...strength is a side effect when it comes to bodybuilding...in other words, lift for big muscles not for pure strength...when i backed it off a notch i made huge gains....100lbs in 20 years..natural

29. I think a great tip would be more like: It takes a long time to learn your body, but once you do its all worth it.....Work hard to perfect your diet, and get over the roadblock of over training. Most people start of with horrible training practices and soon realize that less is more.

30. Lift Heavy...and Dont Over Train... I Spent A Year In The Begining Getting No Where...a Little Stronger And More Definition But So Major Size... There Is No Need To Spend Three Hours In The Gym... Unless Your Super Man..and Even He Could Probably Do It In 1-1.5...

Lifes To Short To Be Small....

31. Don't mix fat with carbs

32. nice tips so far, keep em coming... i like the it takes a while to learn your body tip, that was a good one.

33. Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    nice tips so far, keep em coming... i like the it takes a while to learn your body tip, that was a good one.
    thanks

34. Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    nice tips so far, keep em coming... i like the it takes a while to learn your body tip, that was a good one.
    YOU LIKED THE TIP?..CAN I PUT THE REST IN?...HAHAHA

35. lol you welcome, no one has answered the shoulder problem yet? i dunno if i alrdy have it or what it looks like? tryin to prevent this from happening

36. shoulder impingement? rotator cuff injury? you would know if something is wrong. are you saying something is wrong? i'm not quite following what you keep saying about shoulder problems...

37. when i do dips for lower chest i go as far down as possible, and on another thread some guy said that can give u should maladies or something, where your shoulders overtake your chest?

38. do what you feel. if you don't feel like lifting, don't. if you're run down, don't lift because the odds are your w/o will be counterproductive. that's your body telling you it needs rest.
    don't overanalyze. don't over- anything. just do.

39. The best tip I ever got was to contract the muscle you're working at the height of the extension/contraction with every rep. It makes it harder, but improves your focus lots. Worked really really well for me.

40. Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    do what you feel. if you don't feel like lifting, don't. if you're run down, don't lift because the odds are your w/o will be counterproductive. that's your body telling you it needs rest.
    don't overanalyze. don't over- anything. just do.
    I disagree with this....some of the best workouts I have ever had were on days where I ALMOST did not go to the gym.

Feeling slightly run down, I went anyway then started pushing weight which reminded me of what it feels like to be alive. Halfway through the workout, I am in full force.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

Similar Forum Threads

1. This is the best I've ever seen Lee Priest look
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 07:29 PM
  2. BATMAN BEGINS - Best Batman flick EVER!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 12:53 AM
  3. The Best Penguin Game EVER!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:40 AM
  4. best blonde joke ever!
    By Budlite74 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 12:57 PM
  5. Best BodyBuilding Books