- 05-30-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm having a hard time buying into this thing. Looks like just another easy way out so people don't have to work hard on their own.
Shake your way to fitness â€” or brain damage? - Fitness - MSNBC.com
- 05-30-2007, 12:05 PM
haha i've seen this stuff for years at various chinese shops selling those vibrating gadgets. There's a lot of "health" clubs with these stuff, mostly at a chain of 5R Health Centers. They have a website if you want to read about their lazy methods.
- 05-30-2007, 12:08 PM
That's what's scary, the bigger clubs are getting these things and the trainers are putting people on them. Do you really need a trainer to stand there and watch you shake?? How long do you need to go to school to qualify for that?? Lazy people!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2011, 06:47 PM
- By kelsey in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2005, 11:04 AM
- By lvtrojan in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2004, 12:10 AM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2004, 08:30 PM
- By Ivan Drago in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2004, 01:18 PM