More Plates More Dates Turkesterone Scam Explained!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For as long as I can remember it has been pretty public knowledge that UV testing is NOT ACCEPTABLE for I believe the whole ecdy world so to speak. If my memory serves me right @VaughnTrue spoke about this when I-Force had their ecdy and I am pretty sure @Mixelflick has spoken on the subject as well.

The sad thing is the sycophants will completely ignore this and still worship at the alter of derik.

At BEST MPMD is a psuedo-victim here and was NOT testing products from his contract manufacturer and was too trusting(which is also against the law.) On the other end of the spectrum he is a strait crook.

Just more **** to hurt the industry and further strengthen the case for sweeping legislation(not that it EVER solves ANYTHING, but fools going to fool.)

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For as long as I can remember it has been pretty public knowledge that UV testing is NOT ACCEPTABLE for I believe the whole ecdy world so to speak. If my memory serves me right @VaughnTrue spoke about this when I-Force had their ecdy and I am pretty sure @Mixelflick has spoken on the subject as well.

The sad thing is the sycophants will completely ignore this and still worship at the alter of derik.

At BEST MPMD is a psuedo-victim here and was NOT testing products from his contract manufacturer and was too trusting(which is also against the law.) On the other end of the spectrum he is a strait crook.

Just more **** to hurt the industry and further strengthen the case for sweeping legislation(not that it EVER solves ANYTHING, but fools going to fool.)

The whole thing was bound to be exposed eventually. I made a post on LinkedIn about a month ago warning about this, and them wham

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The whole thing was bound to be exposed eventually. I made a post on LinkedIn about a month ago warning about this, and them wham
Nice to see you man! I have had two customers in our store over the last two days who are taking his turk and both looked at me blankly when I tried to explain what is going on................................I ended up sending them to youtube because apparently I don't speak passible English anymore lol.