Dinosaur Bodyweight Training

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Anyone into bodyweight exercises? After a loooong time searching, I finally acquired the Dinosaur Bodyweight Training book by Brooks Kubik.

207 pages, about 63 pages into it so far. Good information as well as exercise descriptions with pictures showing examples of the exercises.

Here's the description from his site: Bodyweight Dinosaur Training - Lost Secrets of Strength and Development

I also have the "Dinosaur Training Notebook" which is a 100pages for dl too. It's about 8.5 megs.

Both are pdf files.

Sharing the wealth with the bros :cheers:

Last edited:
Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Could you either email it to me angelblood187 @ hotmail.com

or PM me the link

Thanks bro.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
bearmeat & nodgodbod - check your inboxes

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Please! Thank you!

Last edited:
Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Everyone in this thread up to this point should have the download link in their mailboxes :woohoo:

Enjoy boys!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, gotten threw 1 of the books and well into the bodyweight trainning now.

He has some intresting things about muscle-mind connection and notes alot of things many of us(espically me) Forgets about the true fondation of working out.

Thanks man, great read.

I'll write a further review once i finish the second book.

holigainer

Awards
the bodyweight training... thank you sir. Christmas is coming early this year compliments of Y2J.

Last edited:

Batesy

Awards
Hey Y2J,

Are you sick of forwarding your Dinosaur BW info yet?

If not pretty please will you fling it my way via PM?

cheers in advance,

Batesy

p.s. Guys you shouldn't really put your e-mail addresses on public forums like this, it opens you up to spammers and scammers who trawl the net for info. Suggest you do what one of the guys did and edit your post and delete your address from it.

MegaCalf

Awards
Hey Y2J,

p.s. Guys you shouldn't really put your e-mail addresses on public forums like this, it opens you up to spammers and scammers who trawl the net for info. Suggest you do what one of the guys did and edit your post and delete your address from it.

Good point. I deleted mine.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Batesey - Your PMs aren't enabled, here is the msg I got while attempting to send:

"Batesy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

If you're concerned with email spam, email me with your request - [email protected] (my spam catcher email) and I'll send you the link from my yahoo addy.

:)

DaveS

Awards
Hey Y2J,

I'm a big fan of bodyweight training but a strapped for cash student! any chance of sending a copy my way?

Thanks loads!!

Dave.

Last edited:
Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey Y2J,

I'm a big fan of bodyweight training but a strapped for cash student! any chance of sending a copy my way?

Thanks loads!!

Dave.

Sent :)

Last edited:

DaveS

Awards
Y2J

Appologies man I received your email ok but started downloading the book and my power source cut out and after trying again the megaupload site says I've exceeded my download useage! do you know how to get around it?

thanks

Dave

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Y2J

Appologies man I received your email ok but started downloading the book and my power source cut out and after trying again the megaupload site says I've exceeded my download useage! do you know how to get around it?

thanks

Dave
I'll send you another link, gimme a minute.

DaveS

Awards
Hey Y2J

It worked so thanks again! you just saved me some needed cash and the book looks good!

Dave.

blkjknight

Awards
dinosaur bodyweight training inquiry

Could you please send one to me the dinosaur bodyweight training link as well?

[email protected]

Last edited: