Dinosaur Bodyweight Training

Myster

Awards
Anyone into bodyweight exercises? After a loooong time searching, I finally acquired the Dinosaur Bodyweight Training book by Brooks Kubik.

207 pages, about 63 pages into it so far. Good information as well as exercise descriptions with pictures showing examples of the exercises.

Here's the description from his site: Bodyweight Dinosaur Training - Lost Secrets of Strength and Development

If you're interested in this book, let me know and I'll email/pm you the dl link. (not posting here due to (c) issues) It's about 23 megs.

I also have the "Dinosaur Training Notebook" which is a 100pages for dl too. It's about 8.5 megs.

Both are pdf files.

Sharing the wealth with the bros :cheers:

******Note*******

If you're concerned with email spam, email me with your request - [email protected] (my spam catcher email) and I'll send you the link from my yahoo addy. :)

Please send here

[email protected]

Thanks

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Sent to everyone up to this point (incl pm's) ;)

Magnot

Awards
Anyone into bodyweight exercises? After a loooong time searching, I finally acquired the Dinosaur Bodyweight Training book by Brooks Kubik.

207 pages, about 63 pages into it so far. Good information as well as exercise descriptions with pictures showing examples of the exercises.

If you're interested in this book, let me know and I'll email/pm you the dl link. (not posting here due to (c) issues) It's about 23 megs.

I also have the "Dinosaur Training Notebook" which is a 100pages for dl too. It's about 8.5 megs.

Both are pdf files.

Sharing the wealth with the bros :cheers:
I really want those books... Can you send me too?! [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks man... :clap2:

sh4mike

Awards
Please send me a copy as well.

*removing emails for privacy -- thanks for sending!*

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
could you send a copy to tim at hurfordinvestments dot com?

Thanks alot!!!!!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
me, too - I've been having fun w/ bodyweight stuff, would love to see what they bring to the party!

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has both documents and can send them to me, let me know and I will pm my e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Brigade

Awards
I was wondering if I could get a link to this also. I like bodyweight training and have been looking for this book for a while. Thank you in advance.

[email protected]

V/R,
Brig

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Sent to all up to this point, pm's included.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
could you send a copy to tim at hurfordinvestments dot com?

Thanks alot!!!!!
Bro, your email gave me a mailer daemon error:

Remote host said: 554 The message was rejected because it contains
prohibited virus or spam content
Do you have another email addy?

BifWebster

Awards
Hey if your still doing this, would it be cool if you send a copy to [email protected]

thanks in advance if you do, i see its kinda an old thread by now

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please send this to me as well? (psywzrd at hotmail dot com) Thanks in advance!!!

rdcocr

Awards
It it's not too late, could someone e-mail the links to me too. (rbmc4oaks at aol dot com).

Thanks very much.

jino66

Awards
hi y2jversion1, hope it's not to late, [/email] thanks.

blkjknight

Awards
Ok as we enter July, I have now been on the Dinosaur bodyweight regimen for 6 months. It is truly remarkable, I thought this was more of a fitness/maintenance type program but if you stay consistent and experiment a little on what feels good to you, the growth is hard to explain. I was into bodybuilding/powerlifting so the idea of a no weight program might raise your skepticism as it did mine. But after years of heavy lifting, I came away with alot of nagging injuries and what's worse as I entered my early thirties the lack of training and the slowing of my metabolism became evident.(Beergut,doublechin,weakback,etc). This program got me back into shape and then some. I'm actually bigger and more cut than when I was in my early twenties. I would've been happy just coming close to my former best-shape, I didn't expect to exceed it by 10 pounds! It is NOT merely another pushup/pullup program. The range of exercises Kubik has outlined is impressive especially on how little variations on basic movements can make a good exercise into a great muscle builder. I no longer measure progress by workout poundages as I have benched double bodyweight and squatted triple bodyweight in my younger days the exercises outlined in the program have kicked my ass! I can't thank Y2J enough for his generous sharing of this program. If you get it, read it thoroughly. It's alot of reading but I got thru it in about 2 and 1/2 hours. I still refer to it and find little variations that make all the difference. The possibilities seem indefinite. I'll update you as I continue to make progress.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok as we enter July, I have now been on the Dinosaur bodyweight regimen for 6 months. It is truly remarkable, I thought this was more of a fitness/maintenance type program but if you stay consistent and experiment a little on what feels good to you, the growth is hard to explain. I was into bodybuilding/powerlifting so the idea of a no weight program might raise your skepticism as it did mine. But after years of heavy lifting, I came away with alot of nagging injuries and what's worse as I entered my early thirties the lack of training and the slowing of my metabolism became evident.(Beergut,doublechin,weakback,etc). This program got me back into shape and then some. I'm actually bigger and more cut than when I was in my early twenties. I would've been happy just coming close to my former best-shape, I didn't expect to exceed it by 10 pounds! It is NOT merely another pushup/pullup program. The range of exercises Kubik has outlined is impressive especially on how little variations on basic movements can make a good exercise into a great muscle builder. I no longer measure progress by workout poundages as I have benched double bodyweight and squatted triple bodyweight in my younger days the exercises outlined in the program have kicked my ass! I can't thank Y2J enough for his generous sharing of this program. If you get it, read it thoroughly. It's alot of reading but I got thru it in about 2 and 1/2 hours. I still refer to it and find little variations that make all the difference. The possibilities seem indefinite. I'll update you as I continue to make progress.
Good to hear bro!

Repped!! :woohoo:

Brian D

Awards
could you please send one to [email protected]
thanks alot, I'd really appreciate it - I've been looking for something like this for a while now!

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
This is just as generous as any contest on this board. Poor Brooks Kubik!