Dinosaur Bodyweight Training

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Please! Thank you!
    Last edited by Mach .78; 11-30-2006 at 06:56 AM.
    •   
       


  2. Everyone in this thread up to this point should have the download link in their mailboxes

    Enjoy boys!

  3. [email protected]
    Much appreciated and Thanks in advance.

  4. Good stuff, gotten threw 1 of the books and well into the bodyweight trainning now.

    He has some intresting things about muscle-mind connection and notes alot of things many of us(espically me) Forgets about the true fondation of working out.

    Thanks man, great read.

    I'll write a further review once i finish the second book.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by WarriorAngel
    [email protected]
    Much appreciated and Thanks in advance.
    Sent!

  6. i would love to get a copy bro..
    could you email it to [email protected]

  7. Please send it to me also. Thanks!

  8. I would appreciate one. Thanks.

  9. Sent, sent & sent

  10. Thanks, Y2Jversion1.

  11. the bodyweight training... thank you sir. Christmas is coming early this year compliments of Y2J.
    Last edited by holigainer; 11-30-2006 at 03:58 PM. Reason: delete email address

  12. Hey Y2J,

    Are you sick of forwarding your Dinosaur BW info yet?

    If not pretty please will you fling it my way via PM?

    cheers in advance,

    Batesy

    p.s. Guys you shouldn't really put your e-mail addresses on public forums like this, it opens you up to spammers and scammers who trawl the net for info. Suggest you do what one of the guys did and edit your post and delete your address from it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Batesy
    Hey Y2J,


    p.s. Guys you shouldn't really put your e-mail addresses on public forums like this, it opens you up to spammers and scammers who trawl the net for info. Suggest you do what one of the guys did and edit your post and delete your address from it.

    Good point. I deleted mine.

  14. Batesey - Your PMs aren't enabled, here is the msg I got while attempting to send:

    "Batesy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

    If you're concerned with email spam, email me with your request - [email protected] (my spam catcher email) and I'll send you the link from my yahoo addy.


  15. On its way!

    cheers man, you are a good un.

    Batesy

  16. Shot it over..
    Enjoy

  17. thanks for the dl, bro.

  18. Hey Y2J,

    I'm a big fan of bodyweight training but a strapped for cash student! any chance of sending a copy my way?


    Thanks loads!!

    Dave.
    Last edited by DaveS; 12-01-2006 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Email address deleted

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DaveS
    Hey Y2J,

    I'm a big fan of bodyweight training but a strapped for cash student! any chance of sending a copy my way?


    Thanks loads!!

    Dave.

    Sent
    Last edited by Y2Jversion1; 12-02-2006 at 03:06 PM. Reason: removing email

  20. Y2J

    Appologies man I received your email ok but started downloading the book and my power source cut out and after trying again the megaupload site says I've exceeded my download useage! do you know how to get around it?

    thanks

    Dave

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DaveS
    Y2J

    Appologies man I received your email ok but started downloading the book and my power source cut out and after trying again the megaupload site says I've exceeded my download useage! do you know how to get around it?

    thanks

    Dave
    I'll send you another link, gimme a minute.

  22. Hey Y2J

    It worked so thanks again! you just saved me some needed cash and the book looks good!

    Dave.

  23. YJ2;

    I too am a cash strapped student. Mind sending it to [email protected]?

    Thanks!
  24. dinosaur bodyweight training inquiry


    Could you please send one to me the dinosaur bodyweight training link as well?

    [email protected]
    Last edited by blkjknight; 12-13-2006 at 10:19 PM. Reason: to be more specific
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HI-FREQ. BODYWEIGHT TRAINING & SUPPS ON OFF DAYS
    By dsohei in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 08:13 AM
  4. Anyone ever cycle weights vs. bodyweight training?
    By elcid2007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:39 AM
  5. Bodyweight training website (equipment and such)
    By Thrall in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Log in
Log in