- 10-07-2012, 07:53 AM
- 10-07-2012, 01:06 PM
10-07-2012, 03:56 PM
You know where I'm talking bout then.
Quiet a bizzare place. Should I spend time myofascial release on lays?
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
10-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Very lightly, if anything. If the tissue is damaged, you don't want to impede the recovery by aggressively disrupting it. Some SMR further down in the muscle belly might useful, just not near the damaged area.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2003, 11:38 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2003, 06:47 AM
- By Big H in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2003, 08:45 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:03 AM