- 02-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Here is a link to asts website and to the newly worked over max-ot training program. I swear by this program and have been using it for 2 years. I know it's already posted on this site, but like I said it as been reworked and is more user friendly. There is alot of knowledge to be found here.
- 02-01-2004, 12:38 AM
Attached is the pdf document for the Max-OT program. This should make it easier than having to log into the site.
- 02-02-2004, 01:49 PM
Yes I agree the ast max-ot site is much more "user friendly" now, the layout is much easier to locate specific info in the program to review.
02-03-2004, 01:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Training ForumReplies: 38Last Post: 08-31-2004, 05:49 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:28 AM
- By Hellhound in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2004, 09:56 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2004, 05:33 AM
- By poseidon in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2003, 01:23 AM