time to cutt
- 01-07-2004, 08:47 PM
time to cutt
my weight right now is 236 at 6 foot. picked up some extra bodyfat by not doing any cardio recently. fairly new to the bodybuilding scene. My question is how far in advance do i need to plan a cutting cycle in order to drop an extra 10-15 pounds of bodyfat, that is how long will it take to cut that much bodyfat while wanting to retain the precious muscle i am packing on right now over the winter. As i have read from other posts, get bigger now, then cut and be huge.......
thanks in advance
- 01-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Depending on supplementation & diet, you could cut 10-15 lbs in a month. It would be smarter to spread it out over about 8 weeks though & drop it slowly. I will be cutting about 8lbs BF to get back to about 9% soon & figure to allow the whole month of April to do it.
01-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Catabolism becomes a problem for most people if you are losing more than about 2 lbs of FAT a week. If the diet and routine are structured right, you should be gaining strength the whole time the fat is coming off.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2003, 02:49 PM
- By Forster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2003, 12:39 AM
- By u4ik_rage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2003, 12:34 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
- By gh0stface killa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2003, 11:34 PM