forearm really hurts, help please! ASAP
- 01-03-2009, 01:43 PM
- 01-03-2009, 01:48 PM
drink a gatorade or eat something like a banana, you could just be dehydrated and cramping up or your blood sugar could be low.
if it feels swolen or like a pull try the r.i.c.e method
* Rest: Resting is important immediately after injury for two reasons. First, rest is vital to protect the injured muscle, tendon, ligament or other tissue from further injury. Second, your body needs to rest so it has the energy it needs to heal itself most effectively.
* Ice: Use ice bags, cold packs or even a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a thin towel to provide cold to the injured area. Cold can provide short-term pain relief. It also limits swelling by reducing blood flow to the injured area. Keep in mind, though, that you should never leave ice on an injury for more than 15-20 minutes at a time. Longer exposure can damage your skin. The best rule is to apply cold compresses for 15 minutes and then leave them off for at least 20 minutes. (Read The Proper Use of ICE).
* Compression: Compression limits swelling, which slows down healing. Some people notice pain relief from compression as well. An easy way to compress the area of the injury is to wrap an ACE bandage over it. If you feel throbbing, or if the wrap just feels too tight, remove the bandage and re-wrap the area so the bandage is a little looser.
* Elevation: Elevating an injury reduces swelling. It's most effective when the injured area is raised above the level of the heart. For example, if you injure an ankle, try lying on your bed with your foot propped on one or two pillows.Muscle Pharm Rep
- 01-03-2009, 01:51 PM
yah, thats why i asked, it doesnt feel like a pull, im gunna go get a banana and drink more water right now, its probably dehydration because i upped creatine intake and started taking RPM so ill be back soon and ill tell yah how it worked, thanks alot man!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gonzogo in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2010, 01:39 PM
- By powerhouse21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-20-2007, 11:52 PM
- By warriorway in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-10-2005, 06:40 PM
- By knox in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 06-09-2005, 07:11 AM