# of days you should train
- 12-21-2008, 01:36 AM
- 12-21-2008, 02:05 AM
12-21-2008, 06:36 AM
12-22-2008, 01:54 AM
3 works for me as well
tho recently ive gone the monday-tuesday thurs-fri approach with legs going in a 2nd time... squat!
12-27-2008, 11:10 PM
Depends on different factors:
How much sleep you get
How intense you are lifting
How you are feeding your muscles
Personally I lift 3 days on then 1 day off. It is just a matter of knowing YOUR body, and this comes with time in the gym. There is a fine line you have to reach between undertraining and overtraining, thats the goal.
12-29-2008, 01:54 AM
I do 1 to 2 body parts every 5 days. I used to go 5x a week witch worked but now I go about 6-7 times a week if I feel rested enough but 1-2 body parts gets you a 5 day spilt.
12-30-2008, 01:50 PM
12-30-2008, 01:53 PM
5x/week but it's a total body, depletion workout. Prepping for 3x/week Sheiko.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
Similar Forum Threads
- By tubbednova in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:44 PM
- By JCunningham in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 24Last Post: 11-26-2010, 08:52 PM
- By Justing2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:11 PM
- By jamze7417 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:45 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Training ForumReplies: 54Last Post: 11-23-2006, 08:51 AM