Company Rebrand?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything planned?, website is poor and as a newbie to the brand confused about ingredients of some of the products..
Would be good to do more professional rebrand.

Just suggestion as said same comments for other small brands.. really makes a difference..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of us can help you with Evomuse products. dsade is great at formulation, and has said in past the business side is not his strong suit. MidwestBeast is a rep for him and can help.

I believe there are many changes coming to that brand, however luckily he will not water it down.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse is a quality company with a fantastic owner and very helpful reps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything planned?, website is poor and as a newbie to the brand confused about ingredients of some of the products..
Would be good to do more professional rebrand.

Just suggestion as said same comments for other small brands.. really makes a difference..
You should have seen it before.

One of my new partners literally knocked this out in 2 days to incorporate the store, but the sheer amount of other work to do keeps putting off the updates.

Then again, my work stands on its science and quality, not the pretty website or labels (though those are pretty).

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should have seen it before.

One of my new partners literally knocked this out in 2 days to incorporate the store, but the sheer amount of other work to do keeps putting off the updates.

Then again, my work stands on its science and quality, not the pretty website or labels (though those are pretty).
Yeh I get you guys, it same story with a few brands on these forums, like black lion labs - follidrone and even spoke to SNS. I think products are awsome and you not chasing the money... but always something to do, I thought web designers would be chasing you left right and center ;) guess no one willing to risk change incase something goes wrong hehe

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
good web design costs big $ and time... somethings that smaller companies don't have ha. Good products >>>>> pretty sites

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, websites are expensive as hell. I worked for a company that built out a site for a former supp company that was on this site and it was definitely not cheap. The larger companies can justify that cost but not a good portion of your typical supp companies. Which is just fine as that money is spent making good quality supplements

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disgree, website development never been cheaper.. you download wordpress and edit "ecommerce shop" template u can buy for less than 100 dollors..then only complex bit is getting cart and customer database working correctly

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I disgree, website development never been cheaper.. you download wordpress and edit "ecommerce shop" template u can buy for less than 100 dollors..then only complex bit is getting cart and customer database working correctly
This method (not even mentioning the shopping portion) will not really give you the "sexy" website you desire. A page? Maybe. A whole, functional, stoppable, searchable site? No way.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with Boone. I work in adwords all day everyday. The worst performing sites we see Day in and day out are WP sites where people try to skim by. Are there good WP sites and options out there? Certainly. But you get what you pay for either in cost or man hours

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The website/store integration is actually pretty complex, especially as we're adding in the functionality for the VIP section I mentioned. It's being done behind the scenes and will get an official "launch" but in the meantime every cent that comes in is going towards restocking product - which I'm sure you'd rather have.