dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heads up - my bottle company was out of the 1cc pumps, with no stock for 9 weeks. Instead, they sent 2cc pumps so you will only need 1 pump per serving. Adjust accordingly.

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
Ah, yeah I just went through a bottle REALLY quick - I did notice a new pump but didn't consider that it might be dosing differently - glad to know I'm not imagining things :)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heads up - my bottle company was out of the 1cc pumps, with no stock for 9 weeks. Instead, they sent 2cc pumps so you will only need 1 pump per serving. Adjust accordingly.
Moreeee is better! Lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The company in New York that gave us the first quote suddenly quadrupled the price without explanation or any kind of cost breakdown.

I wanted them to use my supply for consistency but they refused and insisted on using their people and adding on about 500% profit margin.

Pure ugly greed

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks for the heads up.. putting my order in for some brite and supernova today!! cant wait.... i've read nothing but great things about them..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks for the heads up.. putting my order in for some brite and supernova today!! cant wait.... i've read nothing but great things about them..

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade, I'll be ordering the two pack of Brite tomorrow... are these the same bottles, so will I be using one pump or two.

EDIT: want to say this is my first time using Brite. You ingest this correct, this is not a transdermal....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct for both questions

1 pump 3x per day orally.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Brite and Supernova combo pack should be on the way soon.. cant wait! I told my wife about the supernova.. so might have to order another bottle because she wants to use it now too.. !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brite and Supernova combo pack should be on the way soon.. cant wait! I told my wife about the supernova.. so might have to order another bottle because she wants to use it now too.. !
We only have a few left after filling retailer orders. I'm still a few ingredients short of being able to do the next batch.