Leptigen Basic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have been taking for two weeks and I would like to give a review of the experience so far:

The Good:
This product has great appetite reducing qualities and is amazing for controlling cravings. During the day, I have little desire to eat sweets which is usually particularly difficult given I follow a low carb diet. Where I work, there is always candy and cookies lying around which I can usually avoid eating too much of but now I literally have zero desire to eat them at all. If combined with a fat burner, I think I would have difficulty eating.

The only time I find it has reduced effectiveness is after I have a beer or two before before dinner. But then again, it is just a supplement; not magic.

The Bad:
Lepitgen basic can upset my stomach for like 30 min after I take. If I take an omeprazole, it seems to help. The supplement also gives me a bit of gas but nothing ridiculous like high dose coleus forskohlii. I also think this product makes me hold a bit of extra water which I am prone to do anyway. I believe it does have creatine pyruvate in it so that would make sense.

The Ugly:
This supplement definitely gives me some intestinal difficulties. The first time I took it I had to take off work because I thought I had food poisoning. The laxative effects of the product can be controlled by taking half an imodium (1mg of loperamide) with each dose. As the supplement is mixed with water, I am also trying to experiment with sipping on it over a long period of time instead of chugging the dose in one go.

Anyways, that's my review. The side effects can be annoying, but with the positives I'm getting from it more than make up for it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 82
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
thebigt Supplements 36
Supplements 24
Supplements 8