dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, guys, I can't give away the details and these huge companies move like molasses, but Saturday night I formulated a product for a Fortune 500 company that is right up their alley.

I will go ahead and say that it is a special toothpaste that disintegrates sticky biofilm on teeth allowing the bacteria to be brushed away and preventing them for HOURS from reattaching and damaging enamel.So, I spent this morning (well, no sleep so all night) formulating this toothpaste procedure process and I'll try to have about 40 of them done by Wednesday.

Who's down?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that's something I can sink my teeth into. Haha. I guess I could start brushing my teeth... j/k.
I'm down.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to wake up without stinky breath.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I'm down, I'm ordering some plcar soon, could throw it in with that if you wanted to.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious and watching...

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW dsade I remember you commented once that you have fat fingers. Is that why we get misspelled topics from you lately?

Just poking fun at you a little. No hard feelings?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW dsade I remember you commented once that you have fat fingers. Is that why we get misspelled topics from you lately?

Ooooh nooo.....I need some yesters, yes?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

He never sleeps, he just waits for brilliant ideas to make their way to the inner circle of consciousness from ever ebbing and flowing orbits.
:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He never sleeps, he just waits for brilliant ideas to make their way to the inner circle of consciousness from ever ebbing and flowing orbits.
This is actually the biggest reason I still pack orders by hand as well as play with you guys on the forum and facebook....it's during those times that I get my ideas.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have no idea how right you are about this. Not taking credit for much but I told that a little idea I had which is kind of morphed into this. I mentioned it around 9 o'clock on Saturday night. When he says he formulated the product on Saturday he really means he formulated around 3 in the morning on Sunday when he was still up after doing a bunch of research and emailing me about a dozen different emails about this new product idea.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have no idea how right you are about this. Not taking credit for much but I told that a little idea I had which is kind of morphed into this. I mentioned it around 9 o'clock on Saturday night. When he says he formulated the product on Saturday he really means he formulated around 3 in the morning on Sunday when he was still up after doing a bunch of research and emailing me about a dozen different emails about this new product idea.
I have had some chats with him when I get up in the morning... 2:00am, and he's been up and not slept in many hours. The creative genius never really sleeps, and when they sleep they are awake with ideas.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This would probably be great for those of us that drink apple cider vinegar! Great, I am in!

Do you think it will help prevent tonsil stones? I get them from time to time.