EvoMuse DCP Writeup

Page 41 of 42 First ... 39404142 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Any ideas?

First bottle of DCP i got a strong feel of the capsaican burn ie heartburn feel. 2nd bottle of DCP i feel well.... Nothing? No burn. What could this be?
    I get everytime after dosing.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, there should be quite a few retailers with stock, and we;ll have a new batch coming in about 3 weeks.
    Nutriverse say end of august for this and Defuse, when will they be back i need more due to it being such an effective product, i am on my last 100 caps of defuse.
    •   

3. I solved the capaicin problem so we are ready to rimm
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I solved the capaicin problem so we are ready to rimm
    My latest batch does not provide the awful burning, was just the one tub, it seems the burning is inconsistent

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I solved the capaicin problem so we are ready to rimm
    Do you have ETA on re stock for nutriverse for DCP, Defuse, and is Supernova much better than the Eviscerate + and Obliterate formulas or do they still have a use vs supernova and clenbuterol, also with clen i am very sensitive to it so what is the min dose in mcg e.g. 40mcg or 60mcg for max fat loss when used with the DCP and Supernova.
    •   

6. Also need more slintensity.

7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Do you have ETA on re stock for nutriverse for DCP, Defuse, and is Supernova much better than the Eviscerate + and Obliterate formulas or do they still have a use vs supernova and clenbuterol, also with clen i am very sensitive to it so what is the min dose in mcg e.g. 40mcg or 60mcg for max fat loss when used with the DCP and Supernova.
    You keep asking 4+ questions every time you make a post, just a word of advice lol maybe space them out so Matt can have a chance to answer something.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Also need more slintensity.
    Slintensity is in stock

9. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    DCP is up next in the production queue, then Clear Edge and AMMO. Epitome will follow closely behind and hopefully Defuse as we'll heading into Holiday season.

Supernova is hands down the best topical on the market by a long shot. You can still add clen if you choose to. I am very sensitive to clen side effects if I take it orall, but I get zero side effects when added to Supernova. I prefer to add 15ml of the 200mcg/ml.

10. Looking forward to picking up some of the DCP.

I actually have an original sealed bottle of DCP in my cupboard, no idea why I never used it.

EDIT: I have used the original DCP on the past on many occasions, just have this one bottle left over.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Slintensity is in stock
    Nutriverse still say ETA end of AUG

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP is up next in the production queue, then Clear Edge and AMMO. Epitome will follow closely behind and hopefully Defuse as we'll heading into Holiday season.

Supernova is hands down the best topical on the market by a long shot. You can still add clen if you choose to. I am very sensitive to clen side effects if I take it orall, but I get zero side effects when added to Supernova. I prefer to add 15ml of the 200mcg/ml.
    I don't know if it is still effective but in tab form i can only tolerate 40mcg, just hope this is enough to provide a boost in fat burning

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP is up next in the production queue.
    Waitin' on dat dere DCP

Brite and TTA500 bottles keep asking me where dere 3rd amigo is

14. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Any ideas?

First bottle of DCP i got a strong feel of the capsaican burn ie heartburn feel. 2nd bottle of DCP i feel well.... Nothing? No burn. What could this be?
    Some people just end up building up a tolerance, just like when you first start eating spicy food and work your way up hotter and hotter.

15. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Supernova is a localized topical, so you shouldn't experience any of the standard Clen sides.

And yes, Supernova is that good.

16. I might have a spare bottle of DCP I'd be willing to part with.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I might have a spare bottle of DCP I'd be willing to part with.
    Well, if you decide to, let me know.

Was also prob going to log, for my own records, a 4 week blitz to visible abs(which may turn into 8, or 12 weeks heh heh) since i've been out the game for a little while (career switch to software engineering). I'm an ecto that sits naturally at about 165 (5'10), with muscle memory + some nifty supplemental help i'm thinking it could be a good time.

For Supernova, I'm guessing i'd have to shave my hairy ass stomach for absorption purposes? Was thinking about getting some of dat dere topical too

18. Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    Well, if you decide to, let me know.

Was also prob going to log, for my own records, a 4 week blitz to visible abs(which may turn into 8, or 12 weeks heh heh) since i've been out the game for a little while (career switch to software engineering). I'm an ecto that sits naturally at about 165 (5'10), with muscle memory + some nifty supplemental help i'm thinking it could be a good time.

For Supernova, I'm guessing i'd have to shave my hairy ass stomach for absorption purposes? Was thinking about getting some of dat dere topical too
    I'm pretty damn hairy and I don't shave

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm pretty damn hairy and I don't shave
    Good. Now I won't get laughed at when I hit the pool.

Or maybe I'll shave anyway, just to accentuate the luxurious rectus abdominis coming. Just the abs though, rest of chest still looking like Yeti.

20. They did the opposite when I was in the ICU. They had to have the heart monitor, so they shaved my chest and left my belly hairy.

21. Any word on when the new batch of DCP is coming in?

22. Seems DCP has Evolve wow long time without talk here with my AM Friends this is one of the guys I respect and learn a lot thru the years nice to see you and still rocking Matt!

23. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Any word on when the new batch of DCP is coming in?
    This

24. Coming soon, patience bro.

25. Any updates on re stock to retailers e.g. such as nutriverse for DCP.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Epitome™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 08:54 PM
  2. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup
    Replies: 1728
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 10:00 PM
  3. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup