BRITE™

Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. dsade, im just looking for ur honest opinion here
    ive been waiting for brite since the first post and when lipomorph came out it obviously reminded me of brite, altho i did not purchase
    what do you think of the formula of lipomorph? would it be beneficial to stack with brite?

heres the supplement facts
    Beta-aminoisobutyric Acid Monohydrate 250 mg **
    Undaria Pinnatifida Extract (standarized to 50% Fucoxanthin) 166 mg **
    Octopamine HCI 166 mg **
    llex Kudungcha Extract 100 mg **
    L-Menthol 75 mg **
    Stearoyl Vanillylamide 16 mg **
    Vitamin A (retinol) 3,500 IU

2. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    dsade, im just looking for ur honest opinion here
    ive been waiting for brite since the first post and when lipomorph came out it obviously reminded me of brite, altho i did not purchase
    what do you think of the formula of lipomorph? would it be beneficial to stack with brite?

Octopamine HCI 166 mg **
    L-Menthol 75 mg **
    I actually worked pretty closely with Antaeus pushing the concept as far as we could...ideally they would be stacked, yes. The BAIBA ingredient is a superstar, and I am definitely a big fan of the Fucoxanthin.

Stacking the two will yield excellent results.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    dsade, im just looking for ur honest opinion here

Octopamine HCI 166 mg **
    L-Menthol 75 mg **
    I actually worked pretty closely with Antaeus pushing the concept as far as we could...ideally they would be stacked, yes. The BAIBA ingredient is a superstar, and I am definitely a big fan of the Fucoxanthin.

Stacking the two will yield excellent results.

4. where can I get this?

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I just got home from the warehouse....give me about 15 minutes.
    Just hot home from a short vacation and missed the sale arghhhh no more vacations when you have releases coming lol
    •   

6. Hey Matt, any idea when this will be shipping out. I ordered 3 the day they went on sale but I'm getting ready to move and hoping it gets here in time. Thanks a bunch and looking forward to it!

7. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Hey Matt, any idea when this will be shipping out. I ordered 3 the day they went on sale but I'm getting ready to move and hoping it gets here in time. Thanks a bunch and looking forward to it!
    They started shipping yesterday. When are you closing out of your old place?

8. Unfortunately on Friday morning. It was quite the last minute change in plans. I was too excited for the product, and just crossed my fingers that it will make it out in time, though I should have realized that it would take you a while to get them shipped out. I guess I'll probably just eat the cost of this one, and strongly hope you get more going soon!

9. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Unfortunately on Friday morning. It was quite the last minute change in plans. I was too excited for the product, and just crossed my fingers that it will make it out in time, though I should have realized that it would take you a while to get them shipped out. I guess I'll probably just eat the cost of this one, and strongly hope you get more going soon!
    PM me your new address and your order number.

10. Hey Matt, sorry if you already answered this, I didn't see it anywhere. With/without food?? Do/dont take around workouts??

11. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    Hey Matt, sorry if you already answered this, I didn't see it anywhere. With/without food?? Do/dont take around workouts??
    Doesn't matter at all.

12. Can't wait to try this. If you can provide us with tracking, when you send it, that'd be great. My landlord tends to not give me packages until I confront him.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    PM me your new address and your order number.
    Hey Matt, PM sent.

14. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Hey Matt, PM sent.
    Your PM box is full. I'm sure the post office will return the package eventually, but in the meantime I'm sure you are anxious to get started. I will go ahead and reship another package out tomorrow.

15. Any idea when this will be available again?

16. Quote Originally Posted by jmr79x View Post
    Any idea when this will be available again?
    Ingredients have been ordered, but these take a while to test properly (mostly for heavy metals) and ship. Since this comes as a liquid, the shipping is kind of a nightmare but I am hoping to have more stock in about 3 weeks.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ingredients have been ordered, but these take a while to test properly (mostly for heavy metals) and ship. Since this comes as a liquid, the shipping is kind of a nightmare but I am hoping to have more stock in about 3 weeks.
    Hey dsade can we check the tracking on the shopify website? Or where we supposed to get tracking emailed?

18. You sir are a kind man. PM box cleared thanks for the headsup. Can't wait to give this a go. Don't dabble much in more then the staples these days, but the concept behind this has me intrigued.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    BRITE ™ is a new product from EvoMuse that should be out in early 2014. It's a new fatty acid that has been demonstrated to induce apoptosis (cell death) in white adipocytes, reverse inflammation (both in adipocytes and intestinal cells), prevent against some toxicity, decrease oxidative stress, reduce bodyfat accumulation and causing a "browning" of white adipocytes (hence where the name comes from...White plus Brown = Brite) converting them into thermogenic furnaces.

This product is currently being quoted for softgelling.
    I didn't see the BRITE on your website

20. in for next batch order

21. Subbed for next batch

22. I have 4 :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I have 4 :-)
    Show-off!

24. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I have 4 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Show-off!

I'll take him down a peg..

I have 6 + won a free bottle of Lipomorph! Beat that.... So NAH! LOL!
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

25. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    I'll take him down a peg.. I have 6 + won a free bottle of Lipomorph! Beat that.... So NAH! LOL!
    Oh damn! Lol

I got two Dry-uretyx free :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •