BRITE™

Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    I'll take him down a peg..

I have 6 + won a free bottle of Lipomorph! Beat that.... So NAH! LOL!
    WOWZA!!! You're the ultimate show-off! LOL!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    I'm too fat for Dry-uretyx to matter anyway, so I win by default! LOL
    Lmfao! You win with that joke
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Just got my three in. I've looked Matt and I can't seem to find the appropriate measuring for a 3 gram dose. I assume 9grams split 3x. Recommendations on how to take?

4. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Just got my three in. I've looked Matt and I can't seem to find the appropriate measuring for a 3 gram dose. I assume 9grams split 3x. Recommendations on how to take?
    3 ml dose. Oral Syringes should have been included in your order.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Oh, it was. I was under the impression that it was 3 g instead of 3 mL. Thanks for clearing that up. And thanks again for getting the package up to me. I will post some feedback

6. I don't recall asking or seeing this ask.

How long would a bottle last?

7. Got mine today! Thanks

8. Anyone logging?

9. Mine arrived with some sweet added extras (thermogum, great stuff!). Count me as a satisfied and loyal customer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Anyone logging?
    I will be logging
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I don't recall asking or seeing this ask.

How long would a bottle last?
    240ml or bottle, dosage is 9ml a day...about 27 days

12. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I will be logging
    Link it here when u do.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    240ml or bottle, dosage is 9ml a day...about 27 days
    Cool thanx

14. Would brite be better for that final push in fat loss or should it be utilized when a higher bf?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    Would brite be better for that final push in fat loss or should it be utilized when a higher bf?
    BRITE is a phenotype shifting product - it's not going to give you acute fat loss like a standard fat burner. Over time, it converts white adipose into Brite adipocytes (white cells that act as mini thermogenic furnaces without having to be acted on from the outside to release free fatty acids).

This conversion, as far as we know (thermogenic, mitochondria rich, Uncoupling protein sensitive), are long lasting - perhaps even permanent. While a certain bodyfat level isn't required, you need to incorporate it in a long term plan rather than a "I'm training for a show in x number of weeks."

16. Got my package in the mail today. Just confirming, 3ml serving size, 3 times per day? With or without food matter? Pre or post workout matter? Swallow it down or hold under the tongue matter? Starting my log Aug 1st (I'm in the car business last week of the month is nuts) wanna make sure I know the dos and donts of dosing if there are any, and be sure to take good before photos. You also had mentioned rudimentary graphs, what would you like charted?

17. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Got my package in the mail today. Just confirming, 3ml serving size, 3 times per day? With or without food matter? Pre or post workout matter? Swallow it down or hold under the tongue matter? Starting my log Aug 1st (I'm in the car business last week of the month is nuts) wanna make sure I know the dos and donts of dosing if there are any, and be sure to take good before photos. You also had mentioned rudimentary graphs, what would you like charted?
    Yep, 3 by 3. Swallow immediately, and dosing time/situation doesn't matter.

18. Ok thanks for the quick reply. Charts?

19. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Ok thanks for the quick reply. Charts?
    Keypoint caliper measurements weekly would be great. If can't chart the datapoints, then we can take care of that part at the end - just make sure you log the caliper measurements.

20. Ok thanks again

21. Got mine as well today along with a few free Thermogums, thanks Matt. I love the unmarked liquid orals, makes me feel like I am Barry Bonds taking the Clear.

I would imagine it has to be placebo/coincidence after only one dose, but I was even colder at the gym than usual today (they keep it way too cold in my gym) - I think I remember there being an ingredient in Brite that was supposed to contribute to the "cold fat loss" effect??

22. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    Got mine as well today along with a few free Thermogums, thanks Matt. I love the unmarked liquid orals, makes me feel like I am Barry Bonds taking the Clear.

I would imagine it has to be placebo/coincidence after only one dose, but I was even colder at the gym than usual today (they keep it way too cold in my gym) - I think I remember there being an ingredient in Brite that was supposed to contribute to the "cold fat loss" effect??
    That would be the peppermint oil. It also has a side benefit of improving the taste. With the powdered ingredients added, the combination....could taste better.

23. Doesn't bother me a bit, I parachute a bunch of bulk powders 2x a day to keep the supplement budget down. For the Brite I do what I have always done with research chems and the like. Fill mouth with liquid and hold, squirt the Brite into my mouth, and then rinse it down with more liquid.

24. I picked up a few bottles and am going to start to log this, anyone interested in following along or with any questions, let me know:

It comes down to a simple choice, really...Evomuse (Brite)

25. did everyone get there brite already?
    i want mine!
    is there a way to track the order?

26. I haven't received mine yet so you're not alone

27. Where are you all ordering this from (Brite)?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Clean gene View Post
    Where are you all ordering this from (Brite)?
    I ordered the beta from the shoppify store. It's sold out now

29. Give it another day or two and if you don't get it Matt will figure it out/make it right. Let us know
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Give it another day or two and if you don't get it Matt will figure it out/make it right. Let us know
    I'm not worried, just super excited to start it!! What shipper do you use? USPS, FedEx, ups?