dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Southland will be shooting out a small supply of the new tshirts, called Muscle Motive, to Nutraplanet. They are the brainchild of our new athlete, NPC's Steve Spaulding.

Muscular Development Online Magazine - Steve Spaulding - Junior Nationals Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships 2012

Steve gave me one of these shirts a little while back, and you have never felt anything like them. They cling perfectly around the upper body, then drape a bit looser around the midsection. They are thin, cool, and stretchy with some very cool designs.

Steve has used a bunch of my products, and is a training expert. He will be answering questions about anything, including the shirts, as well as doing some training videos.

Let me upload some pics and get you drooling. Please give Steve a big welcome.

Here is the facebook page for Muscle Motive - https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMotive

Be sure you jump on there and hit LIKE...you never know when the free giveaways will rain from the sky!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
when can we see said shirt on the planet?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd like to see the shirt; sounds cool.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pictured is a 2xl. The large or extra large will work for most people, with shorter sleeves and a great arm grip. That is the Gray Deamon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when can we see said shirt on the planet?
Pictures coming in below...Nutra will have them on Thursday afternoon, and up for sale by Friday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get the Facebook page up to 100 likes and we'll do a shirt giveaway!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, the ink fully penetrates the fabric, unlike other cheap ass shirts that fade and peel away as you wear them.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks cool. I need some more Eviscerate anyways. I'll wait for these t-shirts to come in to place my order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've started looking at some of his designs to do a Limited Edition Southland shirt....from the ones I have seen, these are going to be unmatched.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-shirts are definitely not created equal, so this is very cool to see. Dude is jacked, too.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very awesome looking shirt!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice shirts and Steve is looking massive!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
will be getting, now if only it would make me that jacked.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will be getting, now if only it would make me that jacked.
You gotta add GlycoMyx and Abliderate Advanced to the cart for that!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the Ninja Monkey Tears; makes for a great stack.

I've heard of some mixing the tears with Smolder for topical absorption.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
lol, already got it for the wife. I'm keeping lean with my diet just need like another 20lb. with no fat gain. What I need is legit sauce.

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
Any updates on when Nutra will have these?

Going forward, Southland Muscle Motive shirt would be very nice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on when Nutra will have these?

Going forward, Southland Muscle Motive shirt would be very nice.
There was a problem with the pictures we supplied. Hoping to have them up tonight.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a problem with the pictures we supplied. Hoping to have them up tonight.
Just in time for the 4th of July stuff that everyone is going to buy anyways. Make sure you guys get a badass T to go along with those badass supps!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in time for the 4th of July stuff that everyone is going to buy anyways. Make sure you guys get a badass T to go along with those badass supps!
Good-fitting shirts aren't the easiest thing to come by. When I find something that I enjoy the look/feel/fit of, I tend to get a lot of the same thing. I'm looking forward to trying one of these out to judge it.

bbsteve47

Awards
Whats goin on everyone! Steve here(creator of muscle motive) and my apologies for not getting on here in some bit. I have been super busy with the company and getting everything up and running! Once everything is in place(which is very very soon), I will be doing some prizes and goodies! Also, I will always be coming out with new and different designs,so nothing ever goes stale! Thanks everyone thud far for the support and I will be getting on here alot more in the future.

Steve

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Whats goin on everyone! Steve here(creator of muscle motive) and my apologies for not getting on here in some bit. I have been super busy with the company and getting everything up and running! Once everything is in place(which is very very soon), I will be doing some prizes and goodies! Also, I will always be coming out with new and different designs,so nothing ever goes stale! Thanks everyone thud far for the support and I will be getting on here alot more in the future.

Steve
Welcome Steve! Those are some sic designs on the shirts. I would wear the fool out of the Skull Crusher shirt.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
what's the deal, did I miss em? ETA?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Steve
Glad to see you out here, Steve. The designs are definitely awesome and I'm excited to see them hit the store!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the red demon shirt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the SKullcrusher tee.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Women's shirt, front

and back

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Some awesome looking shirts right there.

bbsteve47

Awards
Now that we got all the photo flaws out of the way, The muscle motive tee's should be popping up on nutraplanet any day now! We have some of the basics for now,we have many designs,just need to get the basic "demon and flex)tee's out to you all.

thanks to all for being patient

bbsteve47

Awards
Thanks brotha. yea, the skull one is always the 1st sold out. I will make sure you guys all get good pickens when stock comes in and fina

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
keeping my eye out

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I keep checkin..

Any idea what the price point will be?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got off the phone with Nutraplanet. These will be live tomorrow. Price will be between $20 and $22.

I just approved the design for a limited edition Southland shirt as well...you're gonna love these.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got off the phone with Nutraplanet. These will be live tomorrow. Price will be between $20 and $22.

I just approved the design for a limited edition Southland shirt as well...you're gonna love these.
Nice. Thanks

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
Looking forward to picking these up......Southland version will definitely be cool.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
When!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt said they'd be up, today, after speaking with NP, so I'm not sure.

Maybe post a thread in the product ETA thread in their store subforum?

Either way, we'll definitely post in here if we see it before you guys do.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tilldeath is naked and needs to be clothed! Seriously, for everyone's sake get this up NP.

Like Midwest said it is my understanding that NP has the shirts now, sometimes they can be a little slow between getting a product and getting it on the site. Apparently they stay pretty busy :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I think business is good at NP these days

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
They can hire me then, just want my shirt yo! Seriously sick of getting hassle for going shirtless to the gym. Listen to Geoforce.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Muscle Motive have an online site where you can order?

I'd rather have it that way.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Muscle Motive have an online site where you can order?

I'd rather have it that way.
Right now I don't believe so though I'm not sure of the long term plans for the brand. MM's facebook page on July 13 said NP should have the shirts there and up by Friday which would have been last Friday. So I'm thinking based on that and Matt's comments they should be up on NP very shortly.

bbsteve47

Awards
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I myself am waiting for my line to be up on NP. I did have a website,but the host decided to double my yearly fee's and didnt tell me, and also putting up restrictions without consent.I decided to close the website for now. I will be on the Muscle Motive FB alot more and will be using that as the website for now. I am hoping that NP will have them up tomorrow asap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 563
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63
dsade Evomuse 155