SPP Presents:Muscle Motive

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I myself am waiting for my line to be up on NP. I did have a website,but the host decided to double my yearly fee's and didnt tell me, and also putting up restrictions without consent.I decided to close the website for now. I will be on the Muscle Motive FB alot more and will be using that as the website for now. I am hoping that NP will have them up tomorrow asap.
I know Flawless Skin has a FB page and they have a store on it that you can purchase their stuff. Maybe you should look into that?

I'm down for a t-shirt or two, whenever NP gets around to it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like they're finally putting these up..

Waiting for that demon t-shirt :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like they're finally putting these up..

Waiting for that demon t-shirt :)
Damn, the flex pro shirts are almost already sold out in both sizes. Steve you best get busy!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will there be any size large? And will the demon t-shirt be available?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will there be any size large? And will the demon t-shirt be available?
Size large is up in the red right now that was just posted, hurry if you want it. Although I'm of limited information on this line I'm sure the demon t-shirt will be available at some point. They may already have it, hopefully Matt/Steve can chime in with a bit more details.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Size large is up in the red right now that was just posted, hurry if you want it. Although I'm of limited information on this line I'm sure the demon t-shirt will be available at some point. They may already have it, hopefully Matt/Steve can chime in with a bit more details.
Yeah, I'm going to wait for the demon t-shirt.

Only 1 size Large though? Why are quanities so low?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was a test shipment. All shirts and sizes are being restocked on Saturday, and will ship back out on Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Demon shirt is up!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will the Southland shirt be up today? Or Saturday?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Southland shirt has just had the design approved. It will be a few more weeks before it's available.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Southland shirt will not be up today, I believe.

And several shirts to choose from in the NP store, now (and several offering size L).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again, Matt beats be to the punch. lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Southland shirt has just had the design approved. It will be a few more weeks before it's available.
The design is just a picture of me in the buff. Should be the must have item of summer!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was a test shipment. All shirts and sizes are being restocked on Saturday, and will ship back out on Monday.
Would you happen to know if the demon shirts come in any more colors other than Red and Dark Grey?

I like the SkullCrushers as well, but don't see that on there yet.. Maybe I'll wait for Saturday

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you happen to know if the demon shirts come in any more colors other than Red and Dark Grey?
Just the two. The material these come in is VERY high end, and limited in colors. The black ones don't seem to print very well. I will talk to Steve tonight at the gym and see what other color options we have for down the road.

The gray one is my favorite...has a great cling and an even cooler sheen.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just the two. The material these come in is VERY high end, and limited in colors. The black ones don't seem to print very well. I will talk to Steve tonight at the gym and see what other color options we have for down the road.

The gray one is my favorite...has a great cling and an even cooler sheen.

Ordered the demon in gray. Will be on the lookout Saturday for more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've told you my girlfriend is a liar. It comes in small as well!
Not if you wash it in cold...it tends to shrink.

NOTE: The Demon Tee picture incorrectly shows the Demon logo on the FRONT. It is on the Back, with the MM logo on the front.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're picking them up from production saturday. They will be restocked about Wednesday.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how it treats you. I definitely think t-shirts can come in varying qualities and I'm told his is top notch so I'm excited to see what wearers think

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NOTE: The Demon Tee picture incorrectly shows the Demon logo on the FRONT. It is on the Back, with the MM logo on the front.

Yeah, the correct picture must be on the Muscle Motive FB page. The demon looks better on the back anyways. I like the gray color.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know how it treats you. I definitely think t-shirts can come in varying qualities and I'm told his is top notch so I'm excited to see what wearers think
As soon as I get it, I'll post my thoughts on here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
holy crap! Was there only like 5 of each or something? I got mine, but just barely.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're going to be doing more of the Demon and Bodybuilder this weekend, and due to massive requests, some womens tanks with the dumbbell skulls.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy crap! Was there only like 5 of each or something? I got mine, but just barely.
Small order, hoping to have some more with a restock coming next week!

Definitely glad you got one though, I knew you were jonesing for one.

bbsteve47

Awards
We have all the sizes that you guys want,problem being is that my shirt supplier has been out of stock of the tee's but I just ordered some from the Nevada Hub today. We will have more ran on the press and ready by next weds. should have em to Nutraplanet by weds or thurs next week. Cant do anything if I dont have tee's to print my work on,haha.

Also, I do have other shirts and designs,but we are getting everything up the right way,so we dont want to rush anything and screw up,lol. Ive got some other pretty badass tee designs coming soon! Tanks and beaters will be up hopefully in next few weeks.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have all the sizes that you guys want,problem being is that my shirt supplier has been out of stock of the tee's but I just ordered some from the Nevada Hub today. We will have more ran on the press and ready by next weds. should have em to Nutraplanet by weds or thurs next week. Cant do anything if I dont have tee's to print my work on,haha.

Also, I do have other shirts and designs,but we are getting everything up the right way,so we dont want to rush anything and screw up,lol. Ive got some other pretty badass tee designs coming soon! Tanks and beaters will be up hopefully in next few weeks.
Thanks for the update steve!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my demon t-shirt last night. LOVE IT! Material is nice and breathable for workouts and the fit is perfect. Glad I chose the dark gray. Will purchase more when they are available.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my demon t-shirt last night. LOVE IT! Material is nice and breathable for workouts and the fit is perfect. Glad I chose the dark gray. Will purchase more when they are available.
Definitely one-of-a-kind. Glad you are happy!

Can't wait to get the custom SPP shirts done.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool. Glad you like it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CONTEST TIME! We need at least 10 applicants. Post a picture of yourself wearing a Muscle Motive shirt. Pose is your choice, as is setting (gym, club, etc).

Pictures will be judged by the SPP reps and the winner will win a pack of stuff, some Southland, some Thermogenesauce, some Flawless Skin Couture, etc.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CONTEST TIME! We need at least 10 applicants. Post a picture of yourself wearing a Muscle Motive shirt. Pose is your choice, as is setting (gym, club, etc).

Pictures will be judged by the SPP reps and the winner will win a pack of stuff, some Southland, some Thermogenesauce, some Flawless Skin Couture, etc.
Awesome! Giddy up, boys!

bbsteve47

Awards
Sounds like a great idea!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Let's see some pictures!

bbsteve47

Awards
Hey everyone out there!I am in the process of making the muscle motive facebook page a little more decorated and I need all your guys help! Let's get some of you up on there sportin the Motive tee's and whatever ones are the most creative or interesting, Mat and I will throw some interesting things in, including a few free tee's from me as well! All you gotta do is go to www.nutraplanet.com and find the muscle motive tee's under clothing or southland. Also, dont forget to like the Muscle Motive facebook fan page as well!
thanks guys!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone out there!I am in the process of making the muscle motive facebook page a little more decorated and I need all your guys help! Let's get some of you up on there sportin the Motive tee's and whatever ones are the most creative or interesting, Mat and I will throw some interesting things in, including a few free tee's from me as well! All you gotta do is go to www.nutraplanet.com and find the muscle motive tee's under clothing or southland. Also, dont forget to like the Muscle Motive facebook fan page as well!
thanks guys!
You heard the man! Get on it, guys! :cool2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpin it up for feedback, and to get things rolling. We can't restock or get new designs until the first ones are gone.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure why more people aren't jumping at these. Just got my shirt. Top notch design and excellent feel. A great shirt for the price!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My demon shirt is starting to disintegrate, it's my favorite workout tee of all time. Whatever happened to this?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this went under. Shame my Demon shirt is my favorite as well. Wish I had stocked up! Our Evomuse shirts are high quality as well if you haven't snagged one yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My demon shirt is starting to disintegrate, it's my favorite workout tee of all time. Whatever happened to this?
I can put you in touch with the guy that makes them, if you want to arrange something privately. Mine is still hanging on, but it's what I was wearing when I broke my back squatting a few weeks ago....I'm finding it hard to even look at.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can put you in touch with the guy that makes them, if you want to arrange something privately. Mine is still hanging on, but it's what I was wearing when I broke my back squatting a few weeks ago....I'm finding it hard to even look at.
If he still has any shirts I'd definitely buy some. Don't get me wrong, I do like the Evomuse tshirts and I wear them a lot, but nothing like the material that was made with those demon shirts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, shoot me a PM with your email address and I will give it to the owner.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never got a response from the owner. Does anybody know or remember the materials these shirts were made of? I ripped off the tag as soon as I got it but might be able to find something similar if I knew the materials.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never got a response from the owner. Does anybody know or remember the materials these shirts were made of? I ripped off the tag as soon as I got it but might be able to find something similar if I knew the materials.
I have mine somewhere around here - it might even have the brand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 563
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63
dsade Evomuse 155