SPP: Preworkout beta testers wanted!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol send me one , charge me for it haha Idc , I'll down it like nothing. See my mom is Mexican American and my Dad is Spanish-American...I have been eating Habanero sauce and peppers, "Chile de Arbol" peppers , and all kinds of hot sauce since I was a kid you Anglo-Americans can't stand the amount of Capsaicin levels my family's mouth is used to
    How silly. You assumed I meant down the gullet. You gotta eyeball it to get back in his favor
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How silly. You assumed I meant down the gullet. You gotta eyeball it to get back in his favor
    Hm...F*ck it I'll do it! -"It's just one eye...Gods were kind enough to bless me with a spare". Frankly I was far more concerned about you meaning an enema but good to know my tushy is safe!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. curious if these have been sent out. I think my mailman is stealing my stuff!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

4. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    curious if these have been sent out. I think my mailman is stealing my stuff!
    I have not received mine yet.

5. Let me check on the status of these guys
    EvoMuse Products Rep

6. Still missing a couple addresses....now which one of you hasn't PM'd Matt? Don't make me stick the Midwest Beast on you!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Still missing a couple addresses....now which one of you hasn't PM'd Matt? Don't make me stick the Midwest Beast on you!
    I pmd him I am doing a log of another PWO ATM :/ never answered and then I went on vacation so idk Geo.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Still missing a couple addresses....now which one of you hasn't PM'd Matt? Don't make me stick the Midwest Beast on you!

you have mine right? first name christian
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I have not received mine yet.
    Same.
    :blindfold:

10. Well, whoever has NOT sent me their address is out of luck. I'll get these out today or tomorrow.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, whoever has NOT sent me their address is out of luck. I'll get these out today or tomorrow.
    sounds good, looking forward too it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, whoever has NOT sent me their address is out of luck. I'll get these out today or tomorrow.
    PM Sent, hope you don't mind me starting log until next week Matt!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    PM Sent, hope you don't mind me starting log until next week Matt!
    That's fine, just let us know what you think of the sample after you try it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    That's fine, just let us know what you think of the sample after you try it!
    Sir yes sir!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. I'm hoping this helps my bench sessions that have been a little hit or miss lately due to end of the week fatigue.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Awesome. I hope you got mine hahaga

17. Were these ever sent out?

18. Any word on ETA?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

19. Slintensity is done, and I can focus back on this. Everyone has my apologies, and I will get these out on MOnday.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Slintensity is done, and I can focus back on this. Everyone has my apologies, and I will get these out on MOnday.
    Awesome! Thanks Matt! Oh and saw the Sample cards for Slintensity, any chance of a free sample bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Awesome! Thanks Matt! Oh and saw the Sample cards for Slintensity, any chance of a free sample bro?
    I won't have those for at least a week. Capsules need to be tested for quality before they will release them to me.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I won't have those for at least a week. Capsules need to be tested for quality before they will release them to me.
    The Pre Workout is more than enough bro thanks !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Slintensity is done, and I can focus back on this. Everyone has my apologies, and I will get these out on MOnday.
    All is well. Making sure my mailman isn't robbing me of my goodies! ... my goodies not my goodies....

24. Hope you guys enjoy the pre! Remember it isn't flavored yet so just focus on the effects!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Hope you guys enjoy the pre! Remember it isn't flavored yet so just focus on the effects!

...I'm going to judge it on its flavor!
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    ...I'm going to judge it on its flavor!
    lol, jerk

I will say I've had worse, though (and that's talking flavored, finalized products lol).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

27. Some of the stuff from back in the 80s was truly a "Shut Up and Nut Up" situation. Today it's like drinking Koolaid.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Some of the stuff from back in the 80s was truly a "Shut Up and Nut Up" situation. Today it's like drinking Koolaid.
    Haha yeah, I remember drinking protein shakes in the 90s (started EARLY), man was that stuff rank!

29. Hope you like beets!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Hope you like beets!

beets? diabetes? no one likes diabetes

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d by USPlabs--Phase 2 beta testers wanted
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:36 PM
  2. Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted
    By aflexaholic in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 10:43 PM
  3. Testers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 47