SPP: Preworkout beta testers wanted!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol send me one , charge me for it haha Idc , I'll down it like nothing. See my mom is Mexican American and my Dad is Spanish-American...I have been eating Habanero sauce and peppers, "Chile de Arbol" peppers , and all kinds of hot sauce since I was a kid :) you Anglo-Americans can't stand the amount of Capsaicin levels my family's mouth is used to :D
How silly. You assumed I meant down the gullet. You gotta eyeball it to get back in his favor ;) :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How silly. You assumed I meant down the gullet. You gotta eyeball it to get back in his favor ;) :)
Hm...F*ck it I'll do it! -"It's just one eye...Gods were kind enough to bless me with a spare". Frankly I was far more concerned about you meaning an enema :D but good to know my tushy is safe!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
curious if these have been sent out. I think my mailman is stealing my stuff!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still missing a couple addresses....now which one of you hasn't PM'd Matt? Don't make me stick the Midwest Beast on you!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Still missing a couple addresses....now which one of you hasn't PM'd Matt? Don't make me stick the Midwest Beast on you!
I pmd him I am doing a log of another PWO ATM :/ never answered and then I went on vacation so idk Geo.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

you have mine right? first name christian

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, whoever has NOT sent me their address is out of luck. I'll get these out today or tomorrow.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well, whoever has NOT sent me their address is out of luck. I'll get these out today or tomorrow.
PM Sent, hope you don't mind me starting log until next week Matt!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM Sent, hope you don't mind me starting log until next week Matt!
That's fine, just let us know what you think of the sample after you try it!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping this helps my bench sessions that have been a little hit or miss lately due to end of the week fatigue.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I hope you got mine hahaga

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Were these ever sent out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slintensity is done, and I can focus back on this. Everyone has my apologies, and I will get these out on MOnday.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Slintensity is done, and I can focus back on this. Everyone has my apologies, and I will get these out on MOnday.
Awesome! Thanks Matt! Oh and saw the Sample cards for Slintensity, any chance of a free sample bro?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Thanks Matt! Oh and saw the Sample cards for Slintensity, any chance of a free sample bro?
I won't have those for at least a week. Capsules need to be tested for quality before they will release them to me.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I won't have those for at least a week. Capsules need to be tested for quality before they will release them to me.
The Pre Workout is more than enough bro thanks :D!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
All is well. Making sure my mailman isn't robbing me of my goodies! ... my goodies not my goodies....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you guys enjoy the pre! Remember it isn't flavored yet so just focus on the effects!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hope you guys enjoy the pre! Remember it isn't flavored yet so just focus on the effects!

...I'm going to judge it on its flavor!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the stuff from back in the 80s was truly a "Shut Up and Nut Up" situation. Today it's like drinking Koolaid.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Some of the stuff from back in the 80s was truly a "Shut Up and Nut Up" situation. Today it's like drinking Koolaid.
Haha yeah, I remember drinking protein shakes in the 90s (started EARLY), man was that stuff rank!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you like beets!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing like a good ole SPP Beet down!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...mixed up. Need to baggie these up and get them out.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...mixed up. Need to baggie these up and get them out.
Don't forget to include the razor blade so everyone can properly sort out the servings!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dusting off the triple-beam right now. Lmao

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I now assume SPP isn't making a preworkout haha

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
re

im willing to try this stuff ima local body builder at my gym n always looking for something new ima 220lb guy 5'11 bench 340 squat 505 beadlift 675

domore

Awards
This is a bump for good news that the preworkout will be released under EvoMuse.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I love it! EvoMuse all the way.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Judging by the product load, right after heat stack...probably May.

domore

Awards
Judging by the product load, right after heat stack...probably May.
Good deal. Although the release date will miss my biggest competition by a half a month or so. :(

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal. Although the release date will miss my biggest competition by a half a month or so. :(
We have SO much stuff coming down the pipeline right now it isn't even funny. Now that Matt has an outlet for everything he wants to do we have again locked him in the lab. We are allowing him to have a few facebook posts, letting him post on AM and 4 bathroom breaks. We even give him recreation time four days a week for an hour so he can keep those gigantic arms. Other than that he isn't allowed to do anything but work until summer when we are considering giving him one full day off. We haven't decided yet!