SPP: Preworkout beta testers wanted!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Day 2 trial today with chest workout. Legs got too pumped, especially calves.
    I thought it was a product for strenght (?)


  2. I am working on this aspect first. Te rest is easy for me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Woo! Glad to see this moving along!

  4. In to see what Matt & Southland have come up with!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Day 2 trial today with chest workout. Legs got too pumped, especially calves.
    In b4 please release a product with "less" pump. A smolder version of the pre-workout
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. BTW, what's up with it being pink? You're not letting Blake help in formulation are you!?

    (Color from using CL for flavoring right now I assume.)
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    BTW, what's up with it being pink? You're not letting Blake help in formulation are you!?

    (Color from using CL for flavoring right now I assume.)
    Oh God, that guy ruins everything. I mean seriously, he is why people cant have nice things.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. The preworkout uses the high anthocyanin purple sweet potato powder.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am working on this aspect first. Te rest is easy for me.
    Curious to see what's in there.

    For acute strenght enhancement, i don't see anything more than carb + caffeine / any stim + ribose.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The preworkout uses the high anthocyanin purple sweet potato powder.
    So, will there be overlap with the pre-workout and GlycoMyx?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    So, will there be overlap with the pre-workout and GlycoMyx?
    you can't overdose on potatoes

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    you can't overdose on potatoes
    Haha, yes, very true. Didn't mean it that way.

    However, I guess my question would be better phrased to: "Is there a point to take GlycoMyx if the new pre-workout will already the sweet potato powder in it?"

    Would it be better to just save GlycoMyx for different occasions?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Haha, yes, very true. Didn't mean it that way.

    However, I guess my question would be better phrased to: "Is there a point to take GlycoMyx if the new pre-workout will already the sweet potato powder in it?"

    Would it be better to just save GlycoMyx for different occasions?
    It wouldn't matter one bit.

  14. Bump...still curious on what this will be
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Bump...still curious on what this will be
    X2.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Ahh...good bump. I've been selfishly using this myself.

    Let me get a bit more mixed and I'll prepare some samples!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Ahh...good bump. I've been selfishly using this myself.

    Let me get a bit more mixed and I'll prepare some samples!
    Yes!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahh...good bump. I've been selfishly using this myself.

    Let me get a bit more mixed and I'll prepare some samples!
    Get to it!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Yes please!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. In ... 2 months late!

    Anyways, I am currently doing the conjugate method, always lifting heavy twice a week (either legs and upper body). If you want another tester, I am up for it.

  21. I hope i can nab one of those samples to try out.
    :blindfold:

  22. I'd love to try this! Never used any SP products before and I've seen some great reviews on it! Since this is stim-free it just makes me want to try it even more! Unfortunately I was a non responder to Hemavol and I really don't like stims even though I'm trying and trying to stop taking them -__- I'll provide a detailed review/log if selected. My sets are usually @ around 8-12ish/failure.
    PES R&D

  23. Oh, yeah! Let's get this ball rolling!

  24. Come on Dsade! We want it brother!!!! I'm awaiting my 6.bottles if the sauce : ) gimme some pre!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Come on Dsade! We want it brother!!!! I'm awaiting my 6.bottles if the sauce : ) gimme some pre!
    I heard from a little birdie that materials have been ordered to work with and then samples will be prepped.

    Well the birdie wasn't that little, it was one of those rare dsades that tends to fly around these parts.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Yok3d by USPlabs--Phase 2 beta testers wanted
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:36 PM
  2. Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted
    By aflexaholic in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 10:43 PM
  3. Testers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:55 AM
  4. Somnidren GH/ZMK Testers Wanted!!!
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in