dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me about 2 weeks as stuff comes in. I have enough for 4 testers ONLY.

You can combine with a stim, but NO OTHER preworkout stuff. I would prefer heavy lifters moreso than crossfit, MMA (give me another month for you guys, hint), or cardio...though SOME cardio is preferred to test affect on endurance.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to be starting 5/3/1. And looking for new preworkouts NOT containing 1,3 D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This won't really be stim based. When I develop products, I make what I use...since I work out in the evening, stims are out. Besides, you can always ADD stims, but it's impossible to take them out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My training is high volume, heavy lifting, high intensity. Let me know id love to give you feedback Matt.

I am running a log right now for Iron Mag Labs but by the time this stuff is ready the log will be over.

Let me know Matt.

sandman82

sandman82

Awards
You know I am always up for testing new products. If it is your formulation I know it will be good!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm on a program for 5/3/1 with 4 days a week of lifting , only 3 times cardio a week but long steady 1 hour to 2 hour cardios. I'm on a lean bulk , looking for a non-stim based pre-workout since I am not taking anything for P.W.O. right now due to a much needed stim break from 1,3 and too much caffeine i have had for at least 16 weeks because I was on a long ass cut...I will be logging (sponsored) for AI Nutrition and they have no problem with me using a pre workout or logging with yours as long as it is not test based. My log starts in this week and I can add your stuff and review it with it uploading more than 5 times a week and including weekly weigh ins and progress pictures. Hope this helps, and good luck to everyone who is applying!

PS: I'm really looking for a new P.W.O. without the stims...I dont mind mild stims , but stuff like Jack3d and all of those loaded with caffeine and 1,3 have me fed up X_X!!! Thanks for your time!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You can combine with a stim, but NO OTHER preworkout stuff. I would prefer heavy lifters moreso than crossfit, MMA (give me another month for you guys, hint), or cardio...though SOME cardio is preferred to test affect on endurance.
Lemme know when you get that other pre in. I'd be interested in that ingredient profile. I lift heavy, but I also do crossfit. ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i currently use a heavy freestyle lift program, also recomping so cardio is 3-4 times a week. would love to try it out....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been doing powerlifting for nearly 2 years now and am currently using a Westside template with a little extra on top and also 3-4 moderate cardio sessions (haven't been doing any MMA training for a few months now :().

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to hear comments. Always exciting when Matt is behind the formulation.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to try it. I train with modified 5/3/1.

I'd have use to some extra kick in the gym - yesterday I started PCT after my first cycle. I had to cut it short because of sickness and shoulder pain (I have injuried my rotator cuffs in the past), so all extra help would be nice.

There is one problem though (well, you decide if it's a problem).. I live in Finland.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to try it. I train with modified 5/3/1.

I'd have use to some extra kick in the gym - yesterday I started PCT after my first cycle. I had to cut it short because of sickness and shoulder pain (I have injuried my rotator cuffs in the past), so all extra help would be nice.

There is one problem though (well, you decide if it's a problem).. I live in Finland.
I believe your missing an E at the end of your board handle. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

perfect for me. i train heavy. weights 3x a week and just now starting swimming twice a week. jump rope 5x a week. lemme know. ill be more than happy to test it and post a review

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been doing powerlifting for nearly 2 years now and am currently using a Westside template with a little extra on top and also 3-4 moderate cardio sessions (haven't been doing any MMA training for a few months now :().
I vote for him. Great logger. Followed his white flood log a while back.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
In. I lift heavy 5-6 days a week and box/mma 5-6days days a week. Hell im willing to pay at cost and log it if you formulate it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very interested in what you have come up with.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vote for that dsade guy...he's neato.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
So this is the rope from prayer of the rollerboys?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember awhile back seeing you post some pre-workout supps you were using. Can't wait to see what combos you have devised.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested. I'm prepping for my first powerlifting meet, and currently use NO pre work out so the baseline for the test is set. Only other supps I'm taking are erase and cissus.

I'll provide a comprehensive, honest review log. Long time AM member-I'm not going anywhere.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't picked your 4 final applicants, I'd like to try out your product. I bodybuild but lift heavy w/ high-moderate volume.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last ingredient will be here next week, so it will take me at least until the end of the week to mix this up. I will probably just use some Crystal Light to flavor it for now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last ingredient will be here next week, so it will take me at least until the end of the week to mix this up. I will probably just use some Crystal Light to flavor it for now.
Niceeee!!!

trenbologna

Awards
Really hope you guys pick someone that's not tiny.. 127lbs soaking wet.. lmfao

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping that this is very performance based and not just stim focused.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to reach my 600lb deadlift, come on DSADE help me break past 3x weight!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
First time seeing this thread for whatever reason, but definitely excited :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping that this is very performance based and not just stim focused.
Dsade said its not going to have stims as people can always add stims but you cant take them out if they are in the product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade said its not going to have stims as people can always add stims but you cant take them out if they are in the product.
I do remember him saying that now that I think about it. *!*

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I feel nonstim pre workouts give me the best "GO" these days. Stims just make me want to bounce from set to set. Nothing like being able to focus, let out the beast and lift heavy ass weight!

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Too bad i live in france so i can't be a tester ..

But i'm pretty excited.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
I love home brew pw's. I use sugar free kool aid packets for mine. Would love to try this out as I am in a bulking phase and only do moderate cardio for now.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Update Matt?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd def be interested! I'm training for the Police Fire Games Powerlifting comp in Vegas in August and would love a little boost. Lifting heavy going for strength all the way. As far as cardio not a big fan but we have to do it for PT every once in a while at the Fire Station. I'm not logging anything for anyone right now.

I prefer non caffeinated pre's

domore

Awards
I hope the beta testers are in full swing, so this can go into production! I don't even need to see the ingredient panel of products that come from the hands of Dsade. :veryhappy:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope the beta testers are in full swing, so this can go into production! I don't even need to see the ingredient panel of products that come from the hands of Dsade. :veryhappy:
I havnt heard anything nor seen logs.

domore

Awards
I havnt heard anything nor seen logs.
Yeah, neither have I. This will be right up my alley since my training for college football is Olympic lift/strongman oriented. Needless to say, I'm very interested in it.

domore

Awards
As far as I know we have no logs out for this pre-workout, but stay tuned!
This is something that will fit in with my training and diet from what dsade has said. Excited for this.

Blaze1990

Awards
Im currently training for a powerlifting meet. I also train strongman. So I lift heavy and still do lots of conditioning.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 trial today with chest workout. Legs got too pumped, especially calves.