For those who are using AAv2

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Cool thanks. I picked up some Recompadrol a while back & really like it, so I decided to pull the trigger on the AAv2. Figured you would know best how to use the product & what's safe to stack it with.

    Appreciate the response.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman1979 View Post
    Cool thanks. I picked up some Recompadrol a while back & really like it, so I decided to pull the trigger on the AAv2. Figured you would know best how to use the product & what's safe to stack it with.

    Appreciate the response.
    Absolutely.

    The NP write up is super in depth and has diet/stacking options. Check it out
    •   
       


  3. If you need a copy of write up pm me your email and I'll send a copy
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Just read the write up on NP. That's actually where I ordered from, I just forgot they went into such detail on the site.

    Looked at the sample diets/dosing & got some ideas. Had another question though: it says to aid in fat loss to take 2g of fish oil with the aav2. I already take CL's orange oximega 2g twice/day. Would you recommend adding more fish oil, or just take what I'm already taking with the aav2 instead of with meals?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman1979 View Post
    Just read the write up on NP. That's actually where I ordered from, I just forgot they went into such detail on the site.

    Looked at the sample diets/dosing & got some ideas. Had another question though: it says to aid in fat loss to take 2g of fish oil with the aav2. I already take CL's orange oximega 2g twice/day. Would you recommend adding more fish oil, or just take what I'm already taking with the aav2 instead of with meals?
    Take what your already taking as it'll aid in absorption of capsaicinoids (fat soluble) and fucoxanthin
    •   
       


  6. So I just picked up a bottle from nutraplanet since its on sale, always gets praise, and the profile looks good. I was wondering about the fucoxanthin as it's something I've never tried personally. Do most of its effects come with chronic intake that build up as you go, or does it have acute effects as well? Just wondering if I should plan out a 3 month fuco trial to see the most benefit.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BlackWinging View Post
    So I just picked up a bottle from nutraplanet since its on sale, always gets praise, and the profile looks good. I was wondering about the fucoxanthin as it's something I've never tried personally. Do most of its effects come with chronic intake that build up as you go, or does it have acute effects as well? Just wondering if I should plan out a 3 month fuco trial to see the most benefit.
    Cumulative effects are seen with non stim burners IMO.

    And sets fire to stim burners
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Lol what exactly does that mean?

    I think stim burners can often times get away with a heavy hitting stim and users love it and think it is working.

    Non-stim formulas need a good profile and effectiveness to sell. At least more so than a stim
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol what exactly does that mean?

    I think stim burners can often times get away with a heavy hitting stim and users love it and think it is working.

    Non-stim formulas need a good profile and effectiveness to sell. At least more so than a stim
    Unfortunately the effects aren't as immediate

    Caffeine sets off the way aav2 works. Aav2 is slower onset the effects seem to grow as you continue to use it. And get better as dose increases as well

    9 caps per day seem to be a sweet spot for many

    I used to stack the OG adipose annihilation with the v2

    It was amazing. The higher you go on fuco, cap, and evo the better the effects.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Cumulative effects are seen with non stim burners IMO.
    Alright, kinda what I figured for this case.

    And sets fire to stim burners
    Doesn't matter much to me if it's stimmed or not as long as it works. I prefer non stimmed nowadays so that other more exotic ingredients can be included in effective amounts, especially since you can easily buy caffeine for very cheap.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol what exactly does that mean?

    I think stim burners can often times get away with a heavy hitting stim and users love it and think it is working.

    Non-stim formulas need a good profile and effectiveness to sell. At least more so than a stim
    lol agreed. Especially as most people assume strong energy means strong fat loss. You could pixie dust 300mg caffeine pills and sell them for $35 and people would buy them.

    Two more bottles of AAv2 arrived with me yesterday morning. I suggest people assess with a lower dose due to the capsaicin, it can be quite uncomfortable to go straight in at three capsules. Not uncomfortable enough for me to drop to two capsules but some people are a sensitive Sally.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    lol agreed. Especially as most people assume strong energy means strong fat loss. You could pixie dust 300mg caffeine pills and sell them for $35 and people would buy them.

    Two more bottles of AAv2 arrived with me yesterday morning. I suggest people assess with a lower dose due to the capsaicin, it can be quite uncomfortable to go straight in at three capsules. Not uncomfortable enough for me to drop to two capsules but some people are a sensitive Sally.
    looking forward to your feedback
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Unfortunately the effects aren't as immediate

    Caffeine sets off the way aav2 works. Aav2 is slower onset the effects seem to grow as you continue to use it. And get better as dose increases as well

    9 caps per day seem to be a sweet spot for many

    I used to stack the OG adipose annihilation with the v2

    It was amazing. The higher you go on fuco, cap, and evo the better the effects.
    Why did you have to tell me about the higher dosing?

    I have this addiction to upping the dose. Lol.

    Now I will regret not ordering even more to try.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Why did you have to tell me about the higher dosing?

    I have this addiction to upping the dose. Lol.

    Now I will regret not ordering even more to try.
    Bc it happens to be awesome. Duh
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Bc it happens to be awesome. Duh
    You've convinced me
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  16. I love this stuff!

  17. $19.91
    soo cheap right now. Get in on it guys

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-180-caps.html
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    You need 9 caps a day for "cutting" though?. So one bottle would only last approximately 6.7 days.

    Cutting: Take 2-3 capsules two to three times daily on empty stomach, or 60-90 minutes after a meal.

    One month of running it at full dosage you would need 4.5 bottles, since you can't purchase half size bottles you need to get 5 bottles. 5 bottles *$19.99=$99.55+7.95 shipping=$107.50 for one month worth of usage.
    Um.
    It's 180 caps per bottle brother
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  19. NP's product label is wrong. It is one a few products I've seen as well.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    NP's product label is wrong. It is one a few products I've seen as well.
    **** you're right...
    NP **** the bed on that one
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  21. Sorry guys, I'm half asleep over here!.

  22. Still need two bottles for 40 days. Much better deal though, about $1.19 a day...If my math is right this time!....Must have coffee!

  23. FYI, Antaeus Achilies is wrong too. More bang for the buck as well.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Still need two bottles for 40 days. Much better deal though, about $1.19 a day...If my math is right this time!....Must have coffee!
    You don't NEED 9 caps for cutting

    6 is optimal, 9 is better. But 6 will still work

  25. Label is wrong, then300 shouldn't be there


    And everything slides down 1

    1100mg gc 50%
    450 alcar
    262.5 choline

  26. 9 just makes my piss water and sweat a shatload.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    9 just makes my piss water and sweat a shatload.
    For quick 2 week bouts I run 12/day

    With some stims

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    For quick 2 week bouts I run 12/day

    With some stims
    I want endless supplies lol
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    For quick 2 week bouts I run 12/day

    With some stims

    Check PM. I think I wrote to you but I'm tired and I might have wrote to the other EBF guy.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Check PM. I think I wrote to you but I'm tired and I might have wrote to the other EBF guy.
    You wrote to Zach man. don't worry
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Time to shred up with AAv2!
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. Get ready for the summer with AAv2
    By RecompMan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 02:32 PM
  3. ETA of when recompadrol and AAv2?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Log in
Log in