For those who are using AAv2

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's wanted to open a thread to see how everyone is liking the product. I'd like to know your feedback of likes/dislikes as id love to help with any possible issues you may have.

If yu are running a log please post it in here and I will make a thread for logs and user feedback for any one who is interested or wants to follow along

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201722-time-shred-up-5.html#post3400275

What I like:
It works great :)

Don't Like:
GI Issues sometimes
Alot of caps I have to take every day; sometimes I forget.
Thank for the feed back thus far

The reason for the amount of caps is to manage your tolerance better due to capsaicinoid content

1 cap is .5 mg capsaicinoids. Some people can only tolerate that. However, most I've had testers tolerate is 2 mg. but I think that was way to high. Went with safe dose per cap

Still waiting for those pics from your lean bulk. How man days left do you have?

Would you recommend to others?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
So far I like is the over all good feeling of the supplement. I haven't noticed any major changes yet. But I do notice some leaning effect going on. It's only been I think a 2weeks. But my lower mid seems slightly tighter. Appetite been somewhat slowed down but not to the point where I can't eat. I have notice my morning dose give me a slight G I discomfort for about 2 to 3 minutes. It's weird I feel a lot heat in my stomach from one of the ingredients so I drink of water with it and it subsides. The rest of the day dosing is fine. I think it may be better for me taking it after eating a hour later. But I will play around with it to see. I've bumped it up to six with fish oil as well. I take fish oil with it every dose. C.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Thank for the feed back thus far

The reason for the amount of caps is to manage your tolerance better due to capsaicinoid content

1 cap is .5 mg capsaicinoids. Some people can only tolerate that. However, most I've had testers tolerate is 2 mg. but I think that was way to high. Went with safe dose per cap

Still waiting for those pics from your lean bulk. How man days left do you have?

Would you recommend to others?
No problem, I should be thanking you for letting me use such an awesome product ;)
And yes already did recommend to some people.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's wanted to open a thread to see how everyone is liking the product. I'd like to know your feedback of likes/dislikes as id love to help with any possible issues you may have.

If yu are running a log please post it in here and I will make a thread for logs and user feedback for any one who is interested or wants to follow along
I used AAv2 13 March to 10 April this year, during a period that was quite out of the "normal" for me (this entire year has almost been quite UNnormal for me, so I guess it doesn't make too much difference), and also eating at ~10,000 calories a day for a couple of weeks in there (and it was the first time since May 2011 that I didn't stick to my Lean Gains 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window), so my experience was a little "skewed" on what it might have been. That said, I didn't do too badly and didn't mind AAv2.

My dosing/timing of AAv2 varied on a daily basis due to my sleeping and training patterns (the latter dependent on the former - former affected by G8 (which had a lot of effects, inclusive of appetite - as noted above re changes in eating patterns), which I started 19 March, and the only other product I had never used before in my supplement regime), but I did find my "sweet spot" (noted in post #1 of my log - linked below). Dependent on the day re sleeping, training, and eating patterns, I dosed anywhere from four to eight caps a day.

CLIFFNOTES ON AAv2:
- Definitely noticed the difference in dosing 2 caps from only one.
- Warming sensation experienced in stomach not long after dosing.
- Increased body temperature throughout the day, like a mini-furnace most of the time, and then freezing at other times.
- A diuretic effect experienced.
- A little stomach discomfort when I dosed pre-bed the first few times ( dosing 2 caps on an empty stomach, only BCAAs in the 4-5 hours prior), but after a while dosing 2 caps did not cause stomach pains, especially if dosed ~2 hours post-meal of >4,000 calories (could be because I was also eating a lot more - the weeks where I was eating close to 10,000 calories a day - and dosing was mostly within 1-2 hours of meals).
- Definitely felt better having the "throughout-the-day" doses between the meals/BCAAs (i.e. ~2 hours post-meal/BCAAs and ~1 hour pre-BCAAs/meal).

I didn't run a specific AAv2 log per se, but I ran it during my current 2012 log: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) (dates re AAv2 used noted in post #1 - pages 7-14).

~Rosie~

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I like is the over all good feeling of the supplement. I haven't noticed any major changes yet. But I do notice some leaning effect going on. It's only been I think a 2weeks. But my lower mid seems slightly tighter. Appetite been somewhat slowed down but not to the point where I can't eat. I have notice my morning dose give me a slight G I discomfort for about 2 to 3 minutes. It's weird I feel a lot heat in my stomach from one of the ingredients so I drink of water with it and it subsides. The rest of the day dosing is fine. I think it may be better for me taking it after eating a hour later. But I will play around with it to see. I've bumped it up to six with fish oil as well. I take fish oil with it every dose. C.
Any questions on how to increase its fat burning potential?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used AAv2 13 March to 10 April this year, during a period that was quite out of the "normal" for me (this entire year has almost been quite UNnormal for me, so I guess it doesn't make too much difference), and also eating at ~10,000 calories a day for a couple of weeks in there (and it was the first time since May 2011 that I didn't stick to my Lean Gains 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window), so my experience was a little "skewed" on what it might have been. That said, I didn't do too badly and didn't mind AAv2.

My dosing/timing of AAv2 varied on a daily basis due to my sleeping and training patterns (the latter dependent on the former - former affected by G8 (which had a lot of effects, inclusive of appetite - as noted above re changes in eating patterns), which I started 19 March, and the only other product I had never used before in my supplement regime), but I did find my "sweet spot" (noted in post #1 of my log - linked below). Dependent on the day re sleeping, training, and eating patterns, I dosed anywhere from four to eight caps a day.

CLIFFNOTES ON AAv2:
- Definitely noticed the difference in dosing 2 caps from only one.
- Warming sensation experienced in stomach not long after dosing.
- Increased body temperature throughout the day, like a mini-furnace most of the time, and then freezing at other times.
- A diuretic effect experienced.
- A little stomach discomfort when I dosed pre-bed the first few times ( dosing 2 caps on an empty stomach, only BCAAs in the 4-5 hours prior), but after a while dosing 2 caps did not cause stomach pains, especially if dosed ~2 hours post-meal of >4,000 calories (could be because I was also eating a lot more - the weeks where I was eating close to 10,000 calories a day - and dosing was mostly within 1-2 hours of meals).
- Definitely felt better having the "throughout-the-day" doses between the meals/BCAAs (i.e. ~2 hours post-meal/BCAAs and ~1 hour pre-BCAAs/meal).

I didn't run a specific AAv2 log per se, but I ran it during my current 2012 log: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) (dates re AAv2 used noted in post #1 - pages 7-14).

~Rosie~

Wow 10,000 calories a day?. I would be puking....Scratch that! It would be coming out both ends!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow 10,000 calories a day?. I would be puking....Scratch that! It would be coming out both ends!
Yeppers :D It was almost like being back in my cycling days, when ~10,000 calories was pretty normal for me. Now though, not so much. That said, I train hard enough and I definitely know it helped in being able to regain all the muscle back in my delts and arms.

~Rosie~

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeppers :D It was almost like being back in my cycling days, when ~10,000 calories was pretty normal for me. Now though, not so much. That said, I train hard enough and I definitely know it helped in being able to regain all the muscle back in my delts and arms.

~Rosie~
Very soon recompadrol will be back everyone

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yep - Zach will be my favourite person in the world for the day that I receive some more Recompadrol :D

~Rosie~
Pretty swell kinda guy and team leader.
Definitely looking at some interesting future prospects :)

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into taking AAv2 for 6 weeks leading into my first contest. If I get a bottle, I'll definitely post up my results!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm looking into taking AAv2 for 6 weeks leading into my first contest. If I get a bottle, I'll definitely post up my results!
Any questions, shoot a pm through.
You WON'T be disappointed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty swell kinda guy and team leader.
Definitely looking at some interesting future prospects :)
Yes, he is :)

Some interesting things coming.

Awesome!

~Rosie~

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will I PMed you. Toss me an email at my gmail account

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been looking at this product lately wondering about it. Haven't seen any reviews that were not sponsored yet.
That's all user dependent I wish more people would post the reviews of use

The sponsored logs are In hopes of gaining awareness
Bean5er used the product by himself before I sponsored his last few weeks of competition prep.
May want to hit him up

Also coop

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I took advantage of the new year's sale and picked up a few bottles. So far, I'm a fan of AAv2 solo and in concert with other supplements. The increased body temp, the dialed in focus/cognitive benefits, and the slight burn from the capsaicin are all great. My only frustration is if I have the alcar too late in the day I can't sleep, so I can't do the full daily dosing regimen. Still, great stuff.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took advantage of the new year's sale and picked up a few bottles. So far, I'm a fan of AAv2 solo and in concert with other supplements. The increased body temp, the dialed in focus/cognitive benefits, and the slight burn from the capsaicin are all great. My only frustration is if I have the alcar too late in the day I can't sleep, so I can't do the full daily dosing regimen. Still, great stuff.
Thank you man.

Once we blow through the last of the units will be reformulating

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Took 2 caps in the morn and again in the afternoon, semi cramping and stomach distress..... how can I over come this?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took 2 caps in the morn and again in the afternoon, semi cramping and stomach distress..... how can I over come this?
Almond milk
Glutamine
BCAAs

Chevyman1979

Awards
I just started taking AAv2 a few days ago. I'm on day 3, dosing 2 caps AM & PM. So far I like it; stomach distress has been mild if at all, & I make sure to drink plenty of water with my dose, so I've had no heartburn. My question is, can I safely combine it with other stims? I'm pretty stim-tolerant & usually take fat burners or pre-wo's loaded with them just for the energy.

I can feel the AAv2 shortly after taking, especially the "chills" from the yohimbine effect. But I don't feel much in the way of energy or pep, especially with my waking dose when I need it the most. I'm not a coffee drinker, but could I combine a caffeine pill with the dose? Or should I just try 3 caps AAv2 first? Does the product give a stronger stim effect at higher doses?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started taking AAv2 a few days ago. I'm on day 3, dosing 2 caps AM & PM. So far I like it; stomach distress has been mild if at all, & I make sure to drink plenty of water with my dose, so I've had no heartburn. My question is, can I safely combine it with other stims? I'm pretty stim-tolerant & usually take fat burners or pre-wo's loaded with them just for the energy.

I can feel the AAv2 shortly after taking, especially the "chills" from the yohimbine effect. But I don't feel much in the way of energy or pep, especially with my waking dose when I need it the most. I'm not a coffee drinker, but could I combine a caffeine pill with the dose? Or should I just try 3 caps AAv2 first? Does the product give a stronger stim effect at higher doses?
Recommended to combine with other stims.

It's a silent fat killer man. You won't feel it.

Higher doses ie; 9/day work even more to kill body fat

Caffeine porentiates it's fat burning capabilities as does beta agonists and forskolin

Chevyman1979

Awards
Cool thanks. I picked up some Recompadrol a while back & really like it, so I decided to pull the trigger on the AAv2. Figured you would know best how to use the product & what's safe to stack it with.

Appreciate the response.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thanks. I picked up some Recompadrol a while back & really like it, so I decided to pull the trigger on the AAv2. Figured you would know best how to use the product & what's safe to stack it with.

Appreciate the response.
Absolutely.

The NP write up is super in depth and has diet/stacking options. Check it out

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you need a copy of write up pm me your email and I'll send a copy

Chevyman1979

Awards
Just read the write up on NP. That's actually where I ordered from, I just forgot they went into such detail on the site.

Looked at the sample diets/dosing & got some ideas. Had another question though: it says to aid in fat loss to take 2g of fish oil with the aav2. I already take CL's orange oximega 2g twice/day. Would you recommend adding more fish oil, or just take what I'm already taking with the aav2 instead of with meals?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read the write up on NP. That's actually where I ordered from, I just forgot they went into such detail on the site.

Looked at the sample diets/dosing & got some ideas. Had another question though: it says to aid in fat loss to take 2g of fish oil with the aav2. I already take CL's orange oximega 2g twice/day. Would you recommend adding more fish oil, or just take what I'm already taking with the aav2 instead of with meals?
Take what your already taking as it'll aid in absorption of capsaicinoids (fat soluble) and fucoxanthin

BlackWinging

Awards
So I just picked up a bottle from nutraplanet since its on sale, always gets praise, and the profile looks good. I was wondering about the fucoxanthin as it's something I've never tried personally. Do most of its effects come with chronic intake that build up as you go, or does it have acute effects as well? Just wondering if I should plan out a 3 month fuco trial to see the most benefit.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just picked up a bottle from nutraplanet since its on sale, always gets praise, and the profile looks good. I was wondering about the fucoxanthin as it's something I've never tried personally. Do most of its effects come with chronic intake that build up as you go, or does it have acute effects as well? Just wondering if I should plan out a 3 month fuco trial to see the most benefit.
Cumulative effects are seen with non stim burners IMO.

And sets fire to stim burners

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol what exactly does that mean?

I think stim burners can often times get away with a heavy hitting stim and users love it and think it is working.

Non-stim formulas need a good profile and effectiveness to sell. At least more so than a stim

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think stim burners can often times get away with a heavy hitting stim and users love it and think it is working.

Non-stim formulas need a good profile and effectiveness to sell. At least more so than a stim
Unfortunately the effects aren't as immediate

Caffeine sets off the way aav2 works. Aav2 is slower onset the effects seem to grow as you continue to use it. And get better as dose increases as well

9 caps per day seem to be a sweet spot for many

I used to stack the OG adipose annihilation with the v2

It was amazing. The higher you go on fuco, cap, and evo the better the effects.

BlackWinging

Awards
Cumulative effects are seen with non stim burners IMO.
Alright, kinda what I figured for this case.

And sets fire to stim burners
Doesn't matter much to me if it's stimmed or not as long as it works. I prefer non stimmed nowadays so that other more exotic ingredients can be included in effective amounts, especially since you can easily buy caffeine for very cheap.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol agreed. Especially as most people assume strong energy means strong fat loss. You could pixie dust 300mg caffeine pills and sell them for $35 and people would buy them.

Two more bottles of AAv2 arrived with me yesterday morning. I suggest people assess with a lower dose due to the capsaicin, it can be quite uncomfortable to go straight in at three capsules. Not uncomfortable enough for me to drop to two capsules but some people are a sensitive Sally. ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol agreed. Especially as most people assume strong energy means strong fat loss. You could pixie dust 300mg caffeine pills and sell them for $35 and people would buy them.

Two more bottles of AAv2 arrived with me yesterday morning. I suggest people assess with a lower dose due to the capsaicin, it can be quite uncomfortable to go straight in at three capsules. Not uncomfortable enough for me to drop to two capsules but some people are a sensitive Sally. ;)
looking forward to your feedback

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Unfortunately the effects aren't as immediate

Caffeine sets off the way aav2 works. Aav2 is slower onset the effects seem to grow as you continue to use it. And get better as dose increases as well

9 caps per day seem to be a sweet spot for many

I used to stack the OG adipose annihilation with the v2

It was amazing. The higher you go on fuco, cap, and evo the better the effects.
Why did you have to tell me about the higher dosing?

I have this addiction to upping the dose. Lol.

Now I will regret not ordering even more to try.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You need 9 caps a day for "cutting" though?. So one bottle would only last approximately 6.7 days.

Cutting: Take 2-3 capsules two to three times daily on empty stomach, or 60-90 minutes after a meal.

One month of running it at full dosage you would need 4.5 bottles, since you can't purchase half size bottles you need to get 5 bottles. 5 bottles *$19.99=$99.55+7.95 shipping=$107.50 for one month worth of usage.
Um.
It's 180 caps per bottle brother :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP's product label is wrong. It is one a few products I've seen as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
NP's product label is wrong. It is one a few products I've seen as well.
**** you're right...
NP **** the bed on that one