For those who are using AAv2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 3 caps AAv2 with 2 caps Recompadrol 30 minutes before a binge at Stevie B's and wow, I felt like there was a fire in my stomach! A few slices of pizza put it out though...
That's the Capsaicium. The "fire" goes away after 10-20 minutes.

~Rosie~

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 3 caps AAv2 with 2 caps Recompadrol 30 minutes before a binge at Stevie B's and wow, I felt like there was a fire in my stomach! A few slices of pizza put it out though...
Some can't tolerate 3. Start at 1

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could that fire in the belly be causing an ulcer or anything? It sure doesn't feel healthy. I've been using 2 caps about 20 minutes before meals which does give some fire in the belly, but nothing like 3 caps did. I'll stick to how 2 caps, 3 times a day before meals. Maybe I'll take another 2 after the meal if it's a binge/cheat.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LMAO!..Maybe your not trying to be funny, but it is funny!
Lol yeah, I was trying to make it funny, but my phone doesn't let me do smilies, or its simply operator error. But 3 caps really does feel pretty rough!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yeah, I was trying to make it funny, but my phone doesn't let me do smilies, or its simply operator error. But 3 caps really does feel pretty rough!

Yeah I have a few bottles and I'm gonna try it again sometime. I had an unpleasant experience with it the first time around. Just trying one cap that is.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
EBF please don't stop this product !!!!!!! Not lot of words about AAV2 but it really works and he can be so versatile ( bulking and cut ).

Just let AAV2 accumuler in your systeme and the results expected will arrive.

When the burn begins drink much water.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EBF please don't stop this product !!!!!!! Not lot of words about AAV2 but it really works and he can be so versatile ( bulking and cut ).

Just let AAV2 accumuler in your systeme and the results expected will arrive.
Is good stacked with Recompadrol :)

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

victorypark

Awards
The food will stop some of the capsaicin burn but the HCA will help any fat spill over.

If you need a copy of the write up let me know.
Hi EBF2366 and forumites,

I would like a copy of the write up as well. Been off the scene as well and just getting back to it but have a fair whack of weight (Fat!) to lose first. I won't be doing weights at this stage, more or less just concentrating on cardio in its various forms.

Out of the following products which I've narrowed it down to which would you utilise together? Please note I have a good tolerance to these products in their varying doses.

** EBF Adipose Annihilation v.2
**Norcodrene
**Forskolin-95 by Analyzed Supplements
**Lecheek TX3 (Armistane)
**Alphamine
**Recompadrol

Obviously using all of these would be a gross overkill. I was wondering if someone could critique these and narrow the list down so that I'm not "doubling up" on certain products.

Many thanks and great to be back amongst it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi EBF2366 and forumites,

I would like a copy of the write up as well. Been off the scene as well and just getting back to it but have a fair whack of weight (Fat!) to lose first. I won't be doing weights at this stage, more or less just concentrating on cardio in its various forms.

Out of the following products which I've narrowed it down to which would you utilise together? Please note I have a good tolerance to these products in their varying doses.

** EBF Adipose Annihilation v.2
**Norcodrene
**Forskolin-95 by Analyzed Supplements
**Lecheek TX3 (Armistane)
**Alphamine
**Recompadrol

Obviously using all of these would be a gross overkill. I was wondering if someone could critique these and narrow the list down so that I'm not "doubling up" on certain products.

Many thanks and great to be back amongst it.
Pls pm me your email and I'll send it to you. I will answer your question shortly

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Just started taking this 3 days ago.

Now the stuff I have is actually a year out of date but I'm sure it's still fine.

Anyway I've been reading that these caps give a burning type feeling in your stomach, I'm defo getting that. Is there anyway to stop/prevent it? It doesn't really bother me and I'll keep taking it regardless, just a query really.

Also does anybody else get insanely hot taking this? I didn't think it was a thermo but it sure feels like it... Haven't sweated this much in a long time.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just started taking this 3 days ago.

Now the stuff I have is actually a year out of date but I'm sure it's still fine.

Anyway I've been reading that these caps give a burning type feeling in your stomach, I'm defo getting that. Is there anyway to stop/prevent it? It doesn't really bother me and I'll keep taking it regardless, just a query really.

Also does anybody else get insanely hot taking this? I didn't think it was a thermo but it sure feels like it... Haven't sweated this much in a long time.
Take with 10g glutamine or with some almond milk

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'll try that out, thanks man.
Quick update. I didn't have any almond milk to hand, so just drank some regular milk and that seemed to make it barely burn.

Wonder why it does that?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It coats the stomach with a lining so the capsaicin sensation is non existent

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It coats the stomach with a lining so the capsaicin sensation is non existent
Ah right. Fair enough, makes sense. Also it's only my 4th day but I am 100% certain I'm seeing reduced fat, abs are becoming more defined.

Very impressed so far.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ah right. Fair enough, makes sense. Also it's only my 4th day but I am 100% certain I'm seeing reduced fat, abs are becoming more defined.

Very impressed so far.
Keep us posted

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Soz to annoy you mate. Just waiting for that info you were going to send me....

Many thanks.
You didn't get it? Hmmm strange. Pls confirm your email for me matey via PM.