E-SPRAY HAS ARRIVED

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Long rumored, now more than a murmur

E-Spray.....Well for once I wasn't the very last to know...E-Spray is Epiandrosterone, the precursor to DHT, and should be a great strength and hardness booster see details here

https://www.prototypenutrition.com/P...?ProductCode=E

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost ready to start my PCT from SD.

Should I go with UR or E-Spray? Looking to try to maintain as much strength as possible from my cycle.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Should I go with UR or E-Spray? Looking to try to maintain as much strength as possible from my cycle.
If it were me, I would go with UR Spray. Many users have raved about using it during PCT and maintaining their strength or have gotten a little stronger during PCT. If you are shutdown, adding another androgen to your system is not gonna get them bad boys started back up any faster. If the point of your PCT is to recover your natural testosterone levels, then why add another androgen, which will only delay that from happening?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

UR-Spray, E-Spray may be suppressive

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn this might be the only PA product I dont try. Being prone to male pattern baldness is a mothertrucker

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Damn this might be the only PA product I dont try. Being prone to male pattern baldness is a mothertrucker
Hair Schmair, I do just fine without it lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hair Schmair, I do just fine without it lol
Haha eventually that is the route I am going. Just not at 25. Once its finally gone enough to where I start shaving it its going to be Tren, Dbol, e-spray, and all of the other forbidden fruits that I can't currently touch

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

boxer12

Awards
would it be unwise to mix solutions? say e-spray and UR spray in the same bottle? if so i'll have to wait till ive finished running through the two bottles of the new formula UR Spray

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
would it be unwise to mix solutions? say e-spray and UR spray in the same bottle? if so i'll have to wait till ive finished running through the two bottles of the new formula UR Spray
I don't foresee a problem, but Patrick would be a better one to answer this question than I, if you live with someone just have them spray the back half and you spray the front half

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Is there a mixture of isomers as in androhard, how much per serving, anyone logging etc?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus truth! You guys are killing me!!! I am finally all set on what to buy and your effing boss has to drop this one on me!!
: p

How many bottles do I need to buy for a 6 week run? I couldn't find that info on ptn.com... It very well could have been that I was too excited and looked over it but...

Also, I'll be logging this and urso for whoever is interested.

Also, also, what kind of conversion rate to dht are we looking at?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Jesus truth! You guys are killing me!!! I am finally all set on what to buy and your effing boss has to drop this one on me!!
: p

How many bottles do I need to buy for a 6 week run? I couldn't find that info on ptn.com... It very well could have been that I was too excited and looked over it but...

Also, I'll be logging this and urso for whoever is interested.

Not sure, if I was running it(and I might) I'd prolly dose it at 50 sprays twice a day, which will be hard to do alongside Ur-Spray unless you have someone to spray your back. I am not sure of the conversion rate

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Is there a mixture of isomers as in androhard, how much per serving, anyone logging etc?
This is Patrick answering basically the same question
Originally Posted by masterXDo you use both isomers?.

it contains epiandrosterone.

epi means the beta isomer so your question is senseless
I'd leave out the "so..." part because I am nice lol No one logging it yet to my knowledge, it contains 7.2 grams and about 1500 sprays at approximately 4.8 milligrams per spray

JD261985

Banned
Awards
E spray is stanodrol. I just ordered 2 bottles I plan on using this either by itself or with cyanostane for my next cut. Can be used for bulking also of course. Its a very versatile compound. I didn't have the money and had a feeling this product might go quick so my gf ordered it for me lol. I'm gonna pay her back don't worry;)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Using e spray for 4 weeks spraying once a day should give you 16 weeks worth...spraying 2x a day=8 weeks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered the ur spray, I'll log it and drop the link here for you guys if interested : ) I hear lots of great reviews but outside of truth, no logs...

Anyhow I'll let you guys know!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the ur spray, I'll log it and drop the link here for you guys if interested : ) I hear lots of great reviews but outside of truth, no logs...

Anyhow I'll let you guys know!
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it. Doing a log right takes time and effort, most are lazy, I appreciate you not being so

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

u can mix together any of our sprays and they will be fine

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

epiandrosterone means 3beta

so its just 3beta

7.2g per bottle

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
J

Lets see what kind of GAINS people get from the product. Its really a waste of our time throwing around theories on what converts to what and where it converts and what bioavailability is. Cuz its not gonna get us any closer to answering the question as to how well it works. I have better things to do as I am sure you do too

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see what kind of GAINS people get from the product. Its really a waste of our time throwing around theories on what converts to what and where it converts and what bioavailability is. Cuz its not gonna get us any closer to answering the question as to how well it works. I have better things to do as I am sure you do too
Sounds good, I'll report back after I run it. That might help with things.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Patrick I was honestly amazed at what the UR spray did for me. I've been able to cut naturally, lose over 3 inches off my waist, gain strength and I didn't lose one cm off of my muscle measurements. Am excited about this new product got 2 bottles headed my way ATM.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure, if I was running it(and I might) I'd prolly dose it at 50 sprays twice a day, which will be hard to do alongside Ur-Spray unless you have someone to spray your back. I am not sure of the conversion rate
Ok, so I have a couple 2 packs of e-spray, don't plan on using anything else hormonal with this, how would YOU dose it? 2-4 sprays split every 12 hours?
4 - 6? I think you're looking more along the lines of 50 - 100. In the above post Truth recommends 50x2 daily am/pm

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goes to show reading small print on a phone ain't worth a lick. Thought the label read 2-4 sprays but looks like it reads 2-4 weeks. I should be getting mine tomorrow. So 50 sprays 2x a day? Makes more sense now at about 480mg/day for topical since I am used to 600mg and up for oral.
Keep us updated brotha man!!! I'm stoked to try it!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any idea at how much 480mg/day tropical would compare to an oral product, 600mg, 800mg?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Goes to show reading small print on a phone ain't worth a lick. Thought the label read 2-4 sprays but looks like it reads 2-4 weeks. I should be getting mine tomorrow. So 50 sprays 2x a day? Makes more sense now at about 480mg/day for topical since I am used to 600mg and up for oral.

^^^^^
this

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick I was honestly amazed at what the UR spray did for me. I've been able to cut naturally, lose over 3 inches off my waist, gain strength and I didn't lose one cm off of my muscle measurements. Am excited about this new product got 2 bottles headed my way ATM.

it is something else. probably the biggest supplement story of recent years. so few are aware of it.

u need to spread the word cuz we dont do marketing so good. more people that buy it means more raw materials we can buy at one time which means lower price for consumers

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have a couple 2 packs of e-spray, don't plan on using anything else hormonal with this, how would YOU dose it? 2-4 sprays split every 12 hours?
2-4 sprays? more like 40-60

if i would use it i would just cover myself in the stuff once or twice a day

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any idea at how much 480mg/day tropical would compare to an oral product, 600mg, 800mg?

nobody that i know of would have any idea

we need people like you to try it and tell us

boxer12

Awards
i'm think im gonna mix UR and E in one bottle and see what happens at 80 sprays a day.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i'm think im gonna mix UR and E in one bottle and see what happens at 80 sprays a day.

make sure you add the E to the Ur. Not the other way around.

If you dont the possibility exists for a matter / anti-matter anihilation resulting in the earth and half our solar system collapsing into a singularity

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
make sure you add the E to the Ur. Not the other way around.

If you dont the possibility exists for a matter / anti-matter anihilation resulting in the earth and half our solar system collapsing into a singularity
With great power comes great responsibility...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just received product, 1st time ordering with prototype, very impressed...2 day delivery, perfect packaging, product looks great...the fun begins tonight...
You going to log? I'll follow for sure

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pat Correct me if I'm wrong...but if this is DHT (converted obviously) wouldn't this be a perfect topical Gyno killer, followed by a mild Nolva or Letro Run?

Just wondering for different areas for this to be used in the industry haha, not only muscle and strength gains, but a loss of moobs too...that sounds mighty appealing!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pat Correct me if I'm wrong...but if this is DHT (converted obviously) wouldn't this be a perfect topical Gyno killer, followed by a mild Nolva or Letro Run?

Just wondering for different areas for this to be used in the industry haha, not only muscle and strength gains, but a loss of moobs too...that sounds mighty appealing!
Here is a study that suggests you may be on to something
Gynecomastia & DHT[HR][/HR]Cailleux-Bounacer A, Rohmer V, Lahlou N, Lefebvre H, Roger M, Kuhn JM. Impact level ofdihydrotestosterone on the hypothalamic-pituitary-leydig cell axis in men. International Journal of Andrology 2009;32(1):57-65.

Summary Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) the physiologically most potent androgen cannot be aromatised into oestrogen. DHT is used as a treatment for idiopathic gynaecomastia. In order to investigate the different sites of action of DHT on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, two groups of adult men were studied.

Group I included 10 gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH)-deficient men who were evaluated before and during a pulsatile infusion of GnRH alone for 2 weeks and then in association with DHT given transdermally at doses used in the treatment of gynaecomastia for further two weeks. Luteinizing hormone (LH) pulsatility was assessed at the end of each step of the study. Plasma LH levels were measured every 15 min. Plasmatestosterone (T), DHT, oestradiol (E2), free alpha-subunit (FAS) of glycoproteic hormones and LH bioactivity were measured on pooled plasma samples. Group II included 12 healthy men in whom plasma T, DHT and E2 were measured before and then 24, 48 and 72 h after the injection of 5000 IU hCG alone or in combination with either DHT or the pure anti-androgen nilutamide. Two weeks separated each of the 3 hCG testing.

In group I, except for bioactive/immunoreactive (B/I) LH ratio which was unchanged, GnRH treatment induced significant rises (p < 0.01) in all plasma hormone levels, LH pulse amplitude and frequency. During treatment with GnRH+DHT, plasma DHT levels increased up to 16.8 ± 2.5 nm, while plasma hormone levels, B/I LH ratio, LH pulse amplitude and frequency were similar to those obtained with GnRH alone. In group II, the peak of hCG-induced T rise was not modified by either DHT or nilutamide. In contrast, DHT reduced by 50% (p < 0.01) the E2 peak in response to hCG.

These data show that DHT exerts no direct action on the pituitary to retroregulate LH secretion and to modify either B/I LH ratio or FAS secretion. Its reducing effect on LH secretion is likely mediated at the hypothalamic level. DHT does not appear to have a physiological influence on Leydig cells steroidogenesis. Administered at therapeutic doses, DHT directly reduces testicular aromatase activity that combined with its antigonadotropic effect leads to the gain in the symptomatic treatment of gynaecomastia.

Attached Files
ija_818.pdf (102.9 KB, 4 views)

Email for free copy (pdf), "Anabolic Steroids - A Question of Muscle: Human Subject Abuses in Anabolic Steroid Research."

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you guys happen to catch this article from the NY Times? http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/how-testosterone-may-alter-the-brain-after-exercise/?*********rss&emc=rss

It basically says that DHT produces neurogenesis : ) obviously it's a rat study but promising none the less. I tried to find where the study came from but the article didn't cite the source. Here is a little conclusion of what was found in the study -

Then the scientists examined all of the animals’ brains. They found that, compared with the sedentary animals, the running rats had significantly more of a potent testosterone derivative called dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, in their brains. Even the brains of rats that had been castrated sloshed with DHT.

So the exercise had prompted increased production of the hormone.

Most of the animals also had a plethora of new neurons in the hippocampus, a portion of the brain associated with learning and memory. Unexpectedly, however, the animals in this experiment that could not use the DHT in their brains did not experience enhanced neurogenesis. They exercised just as the other animals did, but their brains did not benefit in the same way.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys happen to catch this article from the NY Times? http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/how-testosterone-may-alter-the-brain-after-exercise/?*********rss&emc=rss

It basically says that DHT produces neurogenesis : ) obviously it's a rat study but promising none the less. I tried to find where the study came from but the article didn't cite the source. Here is a little conclusion of what was found in the study -

Then the scientists examined all of the animals’ brains. They found that, compared with the sedentary animals, the running rats had significantly more of a potent testosterone derivative called dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, in their brains. Even the brains of rats that had been castrated sloshed with DHT.

Most of the animals also had a plethora of new neurons in the hippocampus, a portion of the brain associated with learning and memory. Unexpectedly, however, the animals in this experiment that could not use the DHT in their brains did not experience enhanced neurogenesis. They exercised just as the other animals did, but their brains did not benefit in the same way.
Very interesting, DHT has all kinds of benefits one could say it not testosterone is the king of male hormones as it effects all things male, body hair sex drive etc. etc. see another interesting article here http://pubmedcentralcanada.ca/pmcc/articles/PMC3351454/

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

interesting but it is probably not applicable to circulating dht (either natural or exogenous). this phenomenon involves localized production of dht and probably many other local factors

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
?????????
not sure how the hell that got there, trying to do too many things at once, noticed that post was missing from the intended thread and I just reposted there I deleted it from my post here(edited) Perhaps I need to get some more d-serine next time

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting but it is probably not applicable to circulating dht (either natural or exogenous). this phenomenon involves localized production of dht and probably many other local factors
Yea that makes sense, especially since in the article it stated that the DHT was created in the brain. I just thought it was pretty sweet, DHT always gets such a bad name as far as sides but it seems that it plays a pretty big role in the body as far as positive effects go.

Does epiandro cross the BBB?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yea that makes sense, especially since in the article it stated that the DHT was created in the brain. I just thought it was pretty sweet, DHT always gets such a bad name as far as sides but it seems that it plays a pretty big role in the body as far as positive effects go.

Does epiandro cross the BBB?

epinadro should cross the BBB

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epinadro should cross the BBB
Ok, I'm sure I have this completely backwards but in the study it said that exercise induced dht creation in the brain. And that the rats with no dht found in the brain did not incur neurogenesis otoh the rats WITH dht incurred significant neurogenesis. So theoretically, dosing with a dht precursor such as epiandro (that should cross the BBB) could help stimulate neurogenesis... No? If not I'll shut the f up...

If so, you may have some users getting some pretty decent cognitive results with a dserine and e spray stack.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm sure I have this completely backwards but in the study it said that exercise induced dht creation in the brain. And that the rats with no dht found in the brain did not incur neurogenesis otoh the rats WITH dht incurred significant neurogenesis. So theoretically, dosing with a dht precursor such as epiandro (that should cross the BBB) could help stimulate neurogenesis... No? If not I'll shut the f up...

If so, you may have some users getting some pretty decent cognitive results with a dserine and e spray stack.

the areas in the brain may be creating levels of dht that far exceed that which could be acheived through systemic administration. also, it may not be just the DHT that is causing this effect but DHT in conjunction with a plethora of other factors that are released or stimulated in response to exercise.