E-SPRAY HAS ARRIVED

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noticed over the last few days something new. Dont wanna insult anyone but have noticed that my persperation smells different. Like i said i dont wanna offend anyone but the smell is Similar to a black person
I'll bite! I'm a black person. What do us coloreds oops....I mean black people smell like??(This should be fun!)LOL!!

abish

abish

Awards
I knew this would come up. Most anyone who has played any type of sport has probably noticed that a black persons perspiration smells a little different than that of a white persons.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I knew this would come up. Most anyone who has played any type of sport has probably noticed that a black persons perspiration smells a little different than that of a white persons.

the slave owners bred them that way. so when they escaped the hounds could track em easier

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can honestly say I've never noticed. But I don't get in the habit of sniffing white or black people. I'm googling this right now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm waiting to hear him say it smells like a cross between KFC, collard greens and catfish

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
the slave owners bred them that way. so when they escaped the hounds could track em easier
Is it racist of me that I thought this too when I was taking my American Heritage 1 class...and now that I read it from PA I think I was right all along?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
This is the funniest thread I every read. Im sitting here laughing with my wife. How far can it go.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Noticed over the last few days something new. Dont wanna insult anyone but have noticed that my persperation smells different. Like i said i dont wanna offend anyone but the smell is Similar to a black person
This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.
:boggled:

Subbed anyway about the companies products.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eagerly awaiting the first feedback from this. Who's all ordering it or started it yet?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any logs for this? I'm dying to find out how 240mg transdermal compares to the average 600mg stanodrol dose, or the 1200mg of active in Androhard.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ooook... I'm sorry, but i can't find this anywhere...

Where is E-spray for sale... i can't find it at any of the normal internet retailers i use that usually have anything hormonal.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooook... I'm sorry, but i can't find this anywhere...

Where is E-spray for sale... i can't find it at any of the normal internet retailers i use that usually have anything hormonal.
Prototype Nutrition

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I just butt chugged an entire bottle of this stuff, I'll report back tomorrow with the results.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Any logs for this? I'm dying to find out how 240mg transdermal compares to the average 600mg stanodrol dose, or the 1200mg of active in Androhard.
I don't believe anyone is logging it presently, that said I'm currently running E-spray on my front (support for my first SD cycle, will be bridging into Epi, finishing with 11-spray) and UR-spray (cycle support, and to prevent fat accumulation) on my back on an all out bulk until January.

I've run Androhard v2 and v3... I can say that thus far (about a week in) the effects have been comparable; if anything I feel I've "felt" this more. I've experienced no lethargy or libido sides from the SD (20mg/day) although this being my first SD cycle I think the real test for me will be over the next couple of weeks. I will need more DHT as a base for this cycle, and when considering the cost/benefit of Androhard, Stano-drol(and clones) and E-Spray, after running it for a few days, I've ordered more E-spray, as I my subjective opinion is that I feel the effects are superior (even though an oral is more convenient)... and I like to spend my limited supplement budged in the most effective way possible.

Don't know if that info helps you or not, but I'll report back in a week or two to let folks know how I feel E-Spray has been treating me.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is very helpfull. Thank you.

When I run my cut/recomp cycle I want to know ahead of time if I will need to get a few bottles of Stano-200 to stack with this or not.

I could do 1 bottle for 8 weeks at 300mg a day + E-spray or 600mg + E-spray at 2 bottles.

I'm on a budget and trying to fit so many things into the cycle.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plans to put this back in stock?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This and 11-KT discontinued?

PA shook over the PP raid?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit!!!!!!!

- Valdez

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dammit!!!!!!!

- Valdez
Let's hope it is temporary.

I will be looking to pick up e-spray 2-Pk come Christmas, and most likely a 7/11 stack too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe he can sell raw powder, its not like picking up dmso or other carriers is that hard.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's hope it is temporary.

I will be looking to pick up e-spray 2-Pk come Christmas, and most likely a 7/11 stack too.
One can hope...

- Valdez

Bizzle123

Awards
Currently on week 2 of E/UR/11 spray stack... lethargy has hit hard the last 2 days. Previous to this strength has been way up and there has been a little fat loss around the lower abs. Any advice on combating the lethargy?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Currently on week 2 of E/UR/11 spray stack... lethargy has hit hard the last 2 days. Previous to this strength has been way up and there has been a little fat loss around the lower abs. Any advice on combating the lethargy?
Clearshot concentrate or AMP should get the job done

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. It would make some future decision making very easy.

Just copped a 7/11 stack today. Now all I need is an E-Spray 2-PK.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established