E-SPRAY HAS ARRIVED

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Pat? Little help here please

    sorry
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author


  2. Plans to put this back in stock?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Plans to put this back in stock?
    not at the present
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  4. This and 11-KT discontinued?

    PA shook over the PP raid?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    This and 11-KT discontinued?

    PA shook over the PP raid?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Dammit!!!!!!!

    - Valdez

  7. sad day.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Dammit!!!!!!!

    - Valdez
    Let's hope it is temporary.

    I will be looking to pick up e-spray 2-Pk come Christmas, and most likely a 7/11 stack too.
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    maybe he can sell raw powder, its not like picking up dmso or other carriers is that hard.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Let's hope it is temporary.

    I will be looking to pick up e-spray 2-Pk come Christmas, and most likely a 7/11 stack too.
    One can hope...

    - Valdez

  11. Glad I have a few bottles

  12. Currently on week 2 of E/UR/11 spray stack... lethargy has hit hard the last 2 days. Previous to this strength has been way up and there has been a little fat loss around the lower abs. Any advice on combating the lethargy?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle123 View Post
    Currently on week 2 of E/UR/11 spray stack... lethargy has hit hard the last 2 days. Previous to this strength has been way up and there has been a little fat loss around the lower abs. Any advice on combating the lethargy?
    Clearshot concentrate or AMP should get the job done
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  14. I agree. It would make some future decision making very easy.

    Just copped a 7/11 stack today. Now all I need is an E-Spray 2-PK.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Please return, that is all...
    I am pretty sure Patrick has no plans to bring it back
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
  2. new PL'ing equipment has arrived
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 08:23 PM
  3. Sesathin has arrived!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 02:47 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in