E-SPRAY HAS ARRIVED

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Yes but I am stacking with epistane at 30 mg daily. And have been since the start of espray. I was hoping more for that raging sex drive feel. I'm not disappointed yet I still have a bottle and a half so I have lots more time for more testing

2. Isn't that going to be crazy dry on your joints?
    •   

3. Not yet. Bus have cissus on hand might start supplementing for prevention

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Isn't that going to be crazy dry on your joints?
    Dry is probably not the right way to think about it, as it's unlikely that there is literally less water in your joints. There is science out there that suggests lowering endogenous estrogens facilitates the onset of inflammation. If that is the case, you could call the joint pain from low E, arthritis (literally "joint inflammation") or if it is the case that it isn't a problem caused by inflammation, Patrick has used the term is arthralgia (literally "joint pain"). I've certainly noticed this joint pain on high doses of EPI (50-60) and AI's (3 Erase/day causes me severe pain), but never felt like my joints were "dehydrated".

5. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Dry is probably not the right way to think about it, as it's unlikely that there is literally less water in your joints. There is science out there that suggests lowering endogenous estrogens facilitates the onset of inflammation. If that is the case, you could call the joint pain from low E, arthritis (literally "joint inflammation") or if it is the case that it isn't a problem caused by inflammation, Patrick has used the term is arthralgia (literally "joint pain"). I've certainly noticed this joint pain on high doses of EPI (50-60) and AI's (3 Erase/day causes me severe pain), but never felt like my joints were "dehydrated".

correct, its an inflammatory issue not a water issue.

people probably assumed it was water because estrogens are associated with water retention
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

6. I just used dry to festive how my joints feel when lowered.

PA, there is another thread discussing weather DHT is an AI and works on estrogen receptors. Swing as this is an epiandrosterone thread, could you clear this up? Would be nice too quote someone who knows his ish.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I just used dry to festive how my joints feel when lowered.

PA, there is another thread discussing weather DHT is an AI and works on estrogen receptors. Swing as this is an epiandrosterone thread, could you clear this up? Would be nice too quote someone who knows his ish.

dht and its metabolite 5a-androstandione have been identified as having aromatase inhibition activity. they may act as receptor antagonists too, or post receptor modulators of estrogen gene expression

8. 50sprays a day ..how long will the bottle last ?

9. 4 weeks, but I found my 11-KT lasted 5 at 50 sprays.

EDIT: Thank you PA.

10. So 7.2grams of epi / 28 days on 50 sprays = 257mg.

Right?

it's the better dosed epiandrosterone product on the market.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

correct, its an inflammatory issue not a water issue.

people probably assumed it was water because estrogens are associated with water retention
    Pa what can be done to combat the joint issues. Can a nsaid be used or would something like super cissus or joint spray help

12. Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    Pa what can be done to combat the joint issues. Can a nsaid be used or would something like super cissus or joint spray help

all of those have anti-inflammatory activity

13. Clear

14. Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    Joint Force.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

15. How long do the Prototype sprays take to absorb? If you spray in the morning, does it absorb gradually over a period of hours? Is it best to stay naked for a while to let it dry as much as possible before putting on clothing that it could rub off on?

16. Quote Originally Posted by slythe View Post
    How long do the Prototype sprays take to absorb? If you spray in the morning, does it absorb gradually over a period of hours? Is it best to stay naked for a while to let it dry as much as possible before putting on clothing that it could rub off on?
    it takes only two or three minutes to dry. I wouldn't shower for several hours after though
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

17. Quote Originally Posted by slythe View Post
    How long do the Prototype sprays take to absorb? If you spray in the morning, does it absorb gradually over a period of hours? Is it best to stay naked for a while to let it dry as much as possible before putting on clothing that it could rub off on?

absorption through the layers of the skin is a gradual process. it absorbs into the outer stratum corneum layer pretty fast though. the product will not easily rub off once it has dried

18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    absorption through the layers of the skin is a gradual process. it absorbs into the outer stratum corneum layer pretty fast though. the product will not easily rub off once it has dried
    Ugh, there goes my excuse to sit around nude twice a day lol.

19. Noticed over the last few days something new. Dont wanna insult anyone but have noticed that my persperation smells different. Like i said i dont wanna offend anyone but the smell is Similar to a black person

20. Quote Originally Posted by abish
    Noticed over the last few days something new. Dont wanna insult anyone but have noticed that my persperation smells different. Like i said i dont wanna offend anyone but the smell is Similar to a black person
    Smh..... Holy ****ing **** dude...

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

21. Quote Originally Posted by abish
    Noticed over the last few days something new. Dont wanna insult anyone but have noticed that my persperation smells different. Like i said i dont wanna offend anyone but the smell is Similar to a black person
    I can see this on their website "warning: do not use product for more than 8 weeks. product may cause you to smell black, discontinue use and seek a physicians help if this occurs"

lol wtf
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

22. Quote Originally Posted by abish
    Dude are you serious???

23. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Ugh, there goes my excuse to sit around nude twice a day lol.
    Who needs an Excuse?

24. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Dude are you serious???
    That is wrong on every possible level

25. Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post

HERE we go...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 10:07 AM
  2. new PL'ing equipment has arrived
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 09:23 PM
  3. Sesathin has arrived!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 03:47 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:52 PM