E-SPRAY HAS ARRIVED

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Did you guys happen to catch this article from the NY Times? http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0...***rss&emc=rss

It basically says that DHT produces neurogenesis : ) obviously it's a rat study but promising none the less. I tried to find where the study came from but the article didn't cite the source. Here is a little conclusion of what was found in the study -

Then the scientists examined all of the animalsí brains. They found that, compared with the sedentary animals, the running rats had significantly more of a potent testosterone derivative called dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, in their brains. Even the brains of rats that had been castrated sloshed with DHT.

So the exercise had prompted increased production of the hormone.

Most of the animals also had a plethora of new neurons in the hippocampus, a portion of the brain associated with learning and memory. Unexpectedly, however, the animals in this experiment that could not use the DHT in their brains did not experience enhanced neurogenesis. They exercised just as the other animals did, but their brains did not benefit in the same way.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Did you guys happen to catch this article from the NY Times? http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0...***rss&emc=rss

It basically says that DHT produces neurogenesis : ) obviously it's a rat study but promising none the less. I tried to find where the study came from but the article didn't cite the source. Here is a little conclusion of what was found in the study -

Then the scientists examined all of the animals’ brains. They found that, compared with the sedentary animals, the running rats had significantly more of a potent testosterone derivative called dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, in their brains. Even the brains of rats that had been castrated sloshed with DHT.

Most of the animals also had a plethora of new neurons in the hippocampus, a portion of the brain associated with learning and memory. Unexpectedly, however, the animals in this experiment that could not use the DHT in their brains did not experience enhanced neurogenesis. They exercised just as the other animals did, but their brains did not benefit in the same way.
    Very interesting, DHT has all kinds of benefits one could say it not testosterone is the king of male hormones as it effects all things male, body hair sex drive etc. etc. see another interesting article here http://pubmedcentralcanada.ca/pmcc/articles/PMC3351454/
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Very interesting, DHT has all kinds of benefits one could say it not testosterone is the king of male hormones as it effects all things male, body hair sex drive etc. etc. see another interesting article here http://pubmedcentralcanada.ca/pmcc/articles/PMC3351454/
    problem resolved itself got shipment confirmation but not order confirmation all is good thanks Purity

•   

4. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Then the scientists examined all of the animals’ brains. They found that, compared with the sedentary animals, the running rats had significantly more of a potent testosterone derivative called dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, in their brains. Even the brains of rats that had been castrated sloshed with DHT.

interesting but it is probably not applicable to circulating dht (either natural or exogenous). this phenomenon involves localized production of dht and probably many other local factors
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  5. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    problem resolved itself got shipment confirmation but not order confirmation all is good thanks Purity

?????????
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    ?????????
    not sure how the hell that got there, trying to do too many things at once, noticed that post was missing from the intended thread and I just reposted there I deleted it from my post here(edited) Perhaps I need to get some more d-serine next time

7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

interesting but it is probably not applicable to circulating dht (either natural or exogenous). this phenomenon involves localized production of dht and probably many other local factors
    Yea that makes sense, especially since in the article it stated that the DHT was created in the brain. I just thought it was pretty sweet, DHT always gets such a bad name as far as sides but it seems that it plays a pretty big role in the body as far as positive effects go.

Does epiandro cross the BBB?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  8. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Yea that makes sense, especially since in the article it stated that the DHT was created in the brain. I just thought it was pretty sweet, DHT always gets such a bad name as far as sides but it seems that it plays a pretty big role in the body as far as positive effects go.

Does epiandro cross the BBB?

epinadro should cross the BBB
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

epinadro should cross the BBB
    Ok, I'm sure I have this completely backwards but in the study it said that exercise induced dht creation in the brain. And that the rats with no dht found in the brain did not incur neurogenesis otoh the rats WITH dht incurred significant neurogenesis. So theoretically, dosing with a dht precursor such as epiandro (that should cross the BBB) could help stimulate neurogenesis... No? If not I'll shut the f up...

If so, you may have some users getting some pretty decent cognitive results with a dserine and e spray stack.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  10. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Ok, I'm sure I have this completely backwards but in the study it said that exercise induced dht creation in the brain. And that the rats with no dht found in the brain did not incur neurogenesis otoh the rats WITH dht incurred significant neurogenesis. So theoretically, dosing with a dht precursor such as epiandro (that should cross the BBB) could help stimulate neurogenesis... No? If not I'll shut the f up...

If so, you may have some users getting some pretty decent cognitive results with a dserine and e spray stack.

the areas in the brain may be creating levels of dht that far exceed that which could be acheived through systemic administration. also, it may not be just the DHT that is causing this effect but DHT in conjunction with a plethora of other factors that are released or stimulated in response to exercise.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%

Is E spray good to run with test prop???
  12. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Is E spray good to run with test prop???

everything is good to run with test prop
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Could we possibly see an 11/E stack, similar to the 11/7? Would be very beneficial for those that want to run them back to back with other combos etc.

I want to run this cycle:

Androhard: 3 pills week 1-8
    Dermacrine: 4 pumps week 1-8
    11-KT Spray: 50 sprays week 1-4
    E-spray: 50 spray week 5-8

A stack for arou d 90 -100 would be nice, and fit my budget

Also, any logs for the E-spray yet?
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

EDIT: Double post.

EDIT EDIT: send me free products.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Could we possibly see an 11/E stack, similar to the 11/7? Would be very beneficial for those that want to run them back to back with other combos etc.

I want to run this cycle:

Androhard: 3 pills week 1-8
    Dermacrine: 4 pumps week 1-8
    11-KT Spray: 50 sprays week 1-4
    E-spray: 50 spray week 5-8

A stack for arou d 90 -100 would be nice, and fit my budget

Also, any logs for the E-spray yet?
    I am not sure on the logs, nor the stack but you never know

16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Yeah, with the 7/11 it makes sence to do one. Get PA on it.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

is there any concern with the negative effects of dht with using of e spray. Im already using cycle support which has saw palmetto. i particularly concerned with prostate issues
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%

Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    is there any concern with the negative effects of dht with using of e spray. Im already using cycle support which has saw palmetto. i particularly concerned with prostate issues
    DHT can be trouble for the Prostate....However, that is if DHT were taken in a vacuum and there were no other metabolites and or processes involved. Here is an excerpt from an article that show that blocking DHT may reduce the risk of getting prostate cancer ...BUT increases the risk that if you do get it you will die from it

t's true that if DHT alone is considered, elevated levels of DHT might be thought to increase your prostate cancer risk, as DHT is a procarcinogenic (for the technically inclined, dedifferentiating) metabolite. (3), (4)

But Nature hasn't provided DHT alone! If we take the metabolites of DHT into consideration, too, elevated DHT may or may not have this effect. One of these metabolites may actually offset or even reduce any DHT-increased risk. How does that happen?

Stop Suppressing Your Natural Defense

After testosterone is converted to DHT, DHT is in turn normally metabolized into a relatively smaller quantity of 5 [alpha] -androstane-3 [alpha], 17 [beta] -diol (abbreviated as 3 [alpha] -Adiol), and a usually larger amount of 5 [alpha] -androstane-3 [beta], 17 [beta] -diol (abbreviated as 3 [beta] -Adiol). These same researchers also report that while nearly all the 3 [alpha] -Adiol is converted back to DHT (which presumably makes 3 [alpha] -Adiol a "pre-procarcinogen"), the 3 [beta] -Adiol does not convert back to 5 [alpha] -DHT. Very importantly, they report that 3 [beta] -Adiol is an anticarcinogen (for the technically inclined, a redifferentiating agent) that activates estrogen receptor beta, an anticarcinogenic estrogen receptor present in large numbers in the prostate gland. (5) (Estrogen receptor beta is present in many other tissues in both sexes, but that's a topic to be explored at another time.)

What's that? A testosterone metabolite that activates an estrogen receptor? A testosterone metabolite that doesn't activate any androgen receptors at all? That's right, and (very unfortunately for the men involved) my observation has been that many men who take finasteride to suppress procarcinogenic DHT end up suppressing their own anticarcinogenic 3 [beta] -Adiol even more, thus shifting the procarcinogen (DHT) to anticarcinogen (3 [beta] -Adiol) ratio toward a greater risk of cancer. I've also seen this occasionally with high doses of saw palmetto.

In a letter to the editor of the New England Journal of Medicine, Otabek Imamov, MD, et al. state, "[DHT] is the fulcrum in this balance. It suggests that finasteride, by blocking the conversion of testosterone to [DHT], inhibits the production of [3 [beta] -Adiol] thus suppressing [the anticarcinogenic activity of] ER [beta] and preventing the [re]-differentiation of epithelium. This mechanism could account for the higher incidence of poorly differentiated tumors in the finasteride group in the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial." (6)
    you can find the full article here

http://www.biomedsearch.com/article/...297056560.html

19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

there is a pretty big difference between DHT created by enzymatic action on testosterone, and DHT administered other ways. DHT has even been looked at for use as a testosterone replacement for men with low testosterone. In and of itself, directly administered there didn't seem to be any increased incidence in BPH or hair loss.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%

Hey Guys,

Just ordered the 7/11 stack, UR Spray, COP and E-spray! Cant wait to how they go.

One question in regards to E-Spray.. How much shut down and side effects can I expect from a 4 week cycle and is it permanent? I am 26 and I'd be happy to just continue using the great other products if E-Spray is to much of a risk for me.

Cheers!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle123 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just ordered the 7/11 stack, UR Spray, COP and E-spray! Cant wait to how they go.

One question in regards to E-Spray.. How much shut down and side effects can I expect from a 4 week cycle and is it permanent? I am 26 and I'd be happy to just continue using the great other products if E-Spray is to much of a risk for me.

Cheers!
    At 4 weeks minimal shut down and certainly not permanent

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

Mine should be here today. Has anybody started theirs yet.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.66%

No but I plan on using E-spray to combat libido/lethargy sides on my next cycle...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%

next week I start mine

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

I'll start tomorrow with my epistane
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.92%

Should I worry about using E-Spray if I sleep with my gf? I picked up UR spray after truth let me know I was gtg. I really like the idea of e-spray (loved stanodrol) but wouldn't want my girl growing a mustache or a dick. Thanks guys, and thanks to PA for standing by this industry for so long.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

On day 2 nothin to report yet
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%

Quote Originally Posted by abish
    On day 2 nothin to report yet
    Keep us posted
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Should I worry about using E-Spray if I sleep with my gf? I picked up UR spray after truth let me know I was gtg. I really like the idea of e-spray (loved stanodrol) but wouldn't want my girl growing a mustache or a dick. Thanks guys, and thanks to PA for standing by this industry for so long.
    It is hormonal so I'd err on the side of caution. If you are completely dry you should be ok but sweat can reactivate it so be careful

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

good info truth. I have worn a longsleeve tee and socks for the lat two days while Im home around my wife and kid. So as long as its dry and i cant really feel any residue i should be ok for some light contact.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.66%

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    IMHO, It depends; standard contact while clothed should be no big deal... but if you're wrestling around in a t-shirt and shorts, or rolling around in the bedroom, it might be a good idea to jump in a pool or shower off any topical products with any hormonal activity...
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

Don't know if its related but been on espray since Friday so 3 days and had one hell of a wet dream last night had to get up and shower. I'm 28 and don't get those too often anymore.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%

Don't know if its related but been on espray since Friday so 3 days and had one hell of a wet dream last night had to get up and shower. I'm 28 and don't get those too often anymore.
    could very well be to quote I think Johnny Carson "I remember when my dreams were wet and my farts were dry" lol

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

Not anything really new still at 50 sprays 2x daily. Great pumps in the gym and more vascular during w/o but no difference in sex drive.
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%

Quote Originally Posted by abish
    Not anything really new still at 50 sprays 2x daily. Great pumps in the gym and more vascular during w/o but no difference in sex drive.
    Wouldn't great pumps and *increased* vascularity be considered as new?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

Yes but I am stacking with epistane at 30 mg daily. And have been since the start of espray. I was hoping more for that raging sex drive feel. I'm not disappointed yet I still have a bottle and a half so I have lots more time for more testing
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Isn't that going to be crazy dry on your joints?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

Not yet. Bus have cissus on hand might start supplementing for prevention
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Isn't that going to be crazy dry on your joints?
    Dry is probably not the right way to think about it, as it's unlikely that there is literally less water in your joints. There is science out there that suggests lowering endogenous estrogens facilitates the onset of inflammation. If that is the case, you could call the joint pain from low E, arthritis (literally "joint inflammation") or if it is the case that it isn't a problem caused by inflammation, Patrick has used the term is arthralgia (literally "joint pain"). I've certainly noticed this joint pain on high doses of EPI (50-60) and AI's (3 Erase/day causes me severe pain), but never felt like my joints were "dehydrated".
  40. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Dry is probably not the right way to think about it, as it's unlikely that there is literally less water in your joints. There is science out there that suggests lowering endogenous estrogens facilitates the onset of inflammation. If that is the case, you could call the joint pain from low E, arthritis (literally "joint inflammation") or if it is the case that it isn't a problem caused by inflammation, Patrick has used the term is arthralgia (literally "joint pain"). I've certainly noticed this joint pain on high doses of EPI (50-60) and AI's (3 Erase/day causes me severe pain), but never felt like my joints were "dehydrated".

correct, its an inflammatory issue not a water issue.

people probably assumed it was water because estrogens are associated with water retention

Similar Forum Threads

1. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 10:07 AM
  2. new PL'ing equipment has arrived
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 09:23 PM
  3. Sesathin has arrived!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 03:47 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:52 PM