New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 3 of 59 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Test for IGF-1 levels according to the MOA?
    It's more about increased sensitization to IGF-1 than increased levels, afaik.

    Quote Originally Posted by rip21 View Post
    I thought I read on PHF that this also contains oleanic acid and a 3rd compound similar in structure to UA and OA.
    Yeah. The high purity ursolic extracts are crazy expensive. I don't think anyone would be willing to pay the prices it would necessitate, or that you would see any benefit from it. This way you get the added benefits of the other triterpenoids.

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    good to see new stuff from e pharm
    Thanks.


  2. gamma cyclodextrin + 75% Ursolic Acid (400mg) daily
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    gamma cyclodextrin + 75% Ursolic Acid (400mg) daily
    where would one find this product? and what type of delivery is this?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    gamma cyclodextrin + 75% Ursolic Acid (400mg) daily
    Good luck making your own ursolic acid cyclodextrin complex. Taking a cyclodextrin + ursolic acid is not nearly the same thing.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    where would one find this product? and what type of delivery is this?
    Maybe the Chinese Academy of Sciences have some left over from the study.
    •   
       


  6. Are you doing a beta testing phase i.e., are any more reviews coming in prior to release?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Good luck making your own ursolic acid cyclodextrin complex. Taking a cyclodextrin + ursolic acid is not nearly the same thing.
    is from Sage Extract (75% ursolic acid)

    ANALYTE SPEC. RESULT
    Ursolic Acid 75% 80.2%
    Oleanolic Acid ... 9.67%

    ASSAY: URSOLIC ACID AND OLEANOLIC ACID BY HPLC Total ... 89.9%


    and is ULTRA EXPENSIVE

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Are you doing a beta testing phase i.e., are any more reviews coming in prior to release?
    Nope. You'll be able to get your grubby little paws on it any day now. Or you can wait and watch everyone else get ripped first...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    is from Sage Extract (75% ursolic acid)

    Ursolic Acid 75% 80.2%
    Oleanolic Acid ... 9.67%

    and is ULTRA EXPENSIVE
    Yeah. Just go with the Ursobolic bro.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Maybe the Chinese Academy of Sciences have some left over from the study.
    ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha LOL!!!!!!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Yeah. Just go with the Ursobolic bro.
    you know me any word when hit NP and the price?

  12. What are the stacking possibilities.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Nope. You'll be able to get your grubby little paws on it any day now. Or you can wait and watch everyone else get ripped first...
    Are you calling me fat?!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Are you calling me fat?!
    You're not fat, just a lot of you to love. You ever see the movie Precious?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    you know me any word when hit NP and the price?
    Next week I imagine.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    What are the stacking possibilities.
    Endless.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Next week I imagine.



    Endless.
    Cant wait.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. I'm hard, no homo.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    What are the stacking possibilities.
    I think something along the lines of:
    Ursabolic
    Recompadrol
    Shift
    EndoSurge
    Erase
    Anabeta

    Would be SIIICK!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I think something along the lines of:
    Ursabolic
    Recompadrol
    Shift
    EndoSurge
    Erase
    Anabeta

    Would be SIIICK!
    I think i would change out recompadrol with AP but that's just me. I've never had Recompadrol though, but I KNOW AP worked for me. All the other supps are GREAT though. HAHA.
    one month -

    Ursabolic 40
    Recompadrol 30
    Shift 20
    EndoSurge 30
    Erase 30
    Anabeta 45

    Grand total: $195 for a month of insanity... hmm.... A bit too pricey for me lol.

    but a GREAT idea!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I think i would change out recompadrol with AP but that's just me. I've never had Recompadrol though, but I KNOW AP worked for me. All the other supps are GREAT though. HAHA.one month -Ursabolic 40Recompadrol 30Shift 20EndoSurge 30 Erase 30 Anabeta 45 Grand total: $195 for a month of insanity... hmm.... A bit too pricey for me lol. but a GREAT idea!
    Yeah dude def expensive. Could take out the anabeta and AP and still have a completely sick recomp stack for a bit less.

  21. Anything from Ergo and I'm already sold. A price of $20 per bottle but you need two bottles for a one month run?. Why not just make bigger bottles?. Still I'm already looking forward to trying it out. I'm the most skeptical person when it comes to supplements but I trust Ergo.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It's more about increased sensitization to IGF-1 than increased levels, afaik.
    Stack with IGF-1 DES or LR3? HGH?

    Injectable Ursolic acid (diluted of course)?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Anything from Ergo and I'm already sold. A price of $20 per bottle but you need two bottles for a one month run?. Why not just make bigger bottles?. Still I'm already looking forward to trying it out. I'm the most skeptical person when it comes to supplements but I trust Ergo.
    PA said on the phf thread that he got the wrong bottles, and next batch will be correct ones.Edit: after looking back at the phf thread i might be wrong. Lets wait for henry to clarify. :-)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    PA said on the phf thread that he got the wrong bottles, and next batch will be correct ones.

    I'll just take mine in zip lock bags. Screw bottles.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    PA said on the phf thread that he got the wrong bottles, and next batch will be correct ones.
    excellent. He give any ETA?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:59 AM
  4. Muscle pharm
    By blueacenut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 08:19 PM
  5. UG vs Pharm
    By trentime420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Log in
Log in