New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Test for IGF-1 levels according to the MOA?
It's more about increased sensitization to IGF-1 than increased levels, afaik.

I thought I read on PHF that this also contains oleanic acid and a 3rd compound similar in structure to UA and OA.
Yeah. The high purity ursolic extracts are crazy expensive. I don't think anyone would be willing to pay the prices it would necessitate, or that you would see any benefit from it. This way you get the added benefits of the other triterpenoids.

good to see new stuff from e pharm
Thanks.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gamma cyclodextrin + 75% Ursolic Acid (400mg) daily ;)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
gamma cyclodextrin + 75% Ursolic Acid (400mg) daily ;)
Good luck making your own ursolic acid cyclodextrin complex. Taking a cyclodextrin + ursolic acid is not nearly the same thing.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you doing a beta testing phase i.e., are any more reviews coming in prior to release?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck making your own ursolic acid cyclodextrin complex. Taking a cyclodextrin + ursolic acid is not nearly the same thing.
is from Sage Extract (75% ursolic acid)

ANALYTE SPEC. RESULT
Ursolic Acid 75% 80.2%
Oleanolic Acid ... 9.67%

ASSAY: URSOLIC ACID AND OLEANOLIC ACID BY HPLC Total ... 89.9%

and is ULTRA EXPENSIVE

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing a beta testing phase i.e., are any more reviews coming in prior to release?
Nope. You'll be able to get your grubby little paws on it any day now. Or you can wait and watch everyone else get ripped first...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. You'll be able to get your grubby little paws on it any day now. Or you can wait and watch everyone else get ripped first...
Are you calling me fat?! ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think something along the lines of:
Ursabolic
Recompadrol
Shift
EndoSurge
Erase
Anabeta

Would be SIIICK! :yup:
I think i would change out recompadrol with AP but that's just me. I've never had Recompadrol though, but I KNOW AP worked for me. All the other supps are GREAT though. HAHA.
one month -

Ursabolic 40
Recompadrol 30
Shift 20
EndoSurge 30
Erase 30
Anabeta 45

Grand total: $195 for a month of insanity... hmm.... A bit too pricey for me lol.

but a GREAT idea!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I think i would change out recompadrol with AP but that's just me. I've never had Recompadrol though, but I KNOW AP worked for me. All the other supps are GREAT though. HAHA.one month -Ursabolic 40Recompadrol 30Shift 20EndoSurge 30 Erase 30 Anabeta 45 Grand total: $195 for a month of insanity... hmm.... A bit too pricey for me lol. but a GREAT idea!
Yeah dude def expensive. Could take out the anabeta and AP and still have a completely sick recomp stack for a bit less.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything from Ergo and I'm already sold. A price of $20 per bottle but you need two bottles for a one month run?. Why not just make bigger bottles?. Still I'm already looking forward to trying it out. I'm the most skeptical person when it comes to supplements but I trust Ergo.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's more about increased sensitization to IGF-1 than increased levels, afaik.
Stack with IGF-1 DES or LR3? HGH?

Injectable Ursolic acid (diluted of course)?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Anything from Ergo and I'm already sold. A price of $20 per bottle but you need two bottles for a one month run?. Why not just make bigger bottles?. Still I'm already looking forward to trying it out. I'm the most skeptical person when it comes to supplements but I trust Ergo.
PA said on the phf thread that he got the wrong bottles, and next batch will be correct ones.Edit: after looking back at the phf thread i might be wrong. Lets wait for henry to clarify. :)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
PA said on the phf thread that he got the wrong bottles, and next batch will be correct ones.Edit: after looking back at the phf thread i might be wrong. Lets wait for henry to clarify. :)
Basically there was a miscalculation or miscommunication of how much they could fit in the caps.

Earlier in the this thread henry said next week, nothing exact.
Afaik yeah. For a start, PA doesn't release details of a product unless it's in his hands ready to ship.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically there was a miscalculation or miscommunication of how much they could fit in the caps.

Afaik yeah. For a start, PA doesn't release details of a product unless it's in his hands ready to ship.
Sweet, I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open!

Fr0st

Awards
Henry, your thoughts on UB stacked with Oxo. It was asked over on PHF but you know PA doesn't really answer these questions.

I have enough oxo to run 800 for a month. Is it redundant to stack with UB or awesome?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Henry, your thoughts on UB stacked with Oxo. It was asked over on PHF but you know PA doesn't really answer these questions.

I have enough oxo to run 800 for a month. Is it redundant to stack with UB or awesome?
Oxo is a brand of stock cubes and gravy granules. It's also a prefix in nomenclature for the functional group =O. There are also couple of PA's old products containing ketone functions that include the term; 6-oxo and 11-oxo. I assume out of all these things you mean 11-oxo.
There would probably be additive effects, if that's what you're asking.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oxo is a brand of stock cubes and gravy granules. It's also a prefix in nomenclature for the functional group =O. There are also couple of PA's old products containing ketone functions that include the term; 6-oxo and 11-oxo. I assume out of all these things you mean 11-oxo.
There would probably be additive effects, if that's what you're asking.
I like to stack it with OXO-Good Grips, particularly the can opener. They really are great kitchen gadgets.

Adrenosterone is pretty good too...

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I like to stack it with OXO-Good Grips, particularly the can opener. They really are great kitchen gadgets.

It's also hugs and kisses with only one kiss.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is this hitting the correct side of the Atlantic?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice, that gave me a good laugh! I suggest stacking with 6-oxo, screwing with your cortisol too much is not that appealing to me, it just makes my joints ache thinking about it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ROFLMAO... correct side. That might have made my morning right there ;)!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Know your audience! I believe henryv resides over here lol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it is the correct side why did the best people in the country leave to come to FREAKIN AMURRRICA! GIT R DONE!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I think a couple of weeks. Not long at all.

Nice, that gave me a good laugh! I suggest stacking with 6-oxo, screwing with your cortisol too much is not that appealing to me, it just makes my joints ache thinking about it.
I don't think either affects serum cortisol much. 11bHSD1 inhibition is much more localised.

Yessir.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Might pick up a bottle for my PCT. Sounds like some good stuff.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen Pat on AM, Pat can you explain your results with the stuff and what you experience? Henry said you more ripped than you have ever been. Any way you can comment on more?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ also in for hearing more...have only skimmed thru the write ups, but will be trying this one out for sure...b/c really, you had me at 'apple'..... ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen Pat on AM, Pat can you explain your results with the stuff and what you experience? Henry said you more ripped than you have ever been. Any way you can comment on more?
In for PA noodz!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I think i would change out recompadrol with AP but that's just me. I've never had Recompadrol though, but I KNOW AP worked for me. All the other supps are GREAT though. HAHA.
one month -

Ursabolic 40
Recompadrol 30
Shift 20
EndoSurge 30
Erase 30
Anabeta 45

Grand total: $195 for a month of insanity... hmm.... A bit too pricey for me lol.

but a GREAT idea!
Lol that's wayyy too much to be anywhere near reasonable or cost effective. Could do an inj cycle for that amount and get 10x the results lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol that's wayyy too much to be anywhere near reasonable or cost effective. Could do an inj cycle for that amount and get 10x the results lol.
Or a bottle of Beastdrol!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Some of us here have absolutely no interest in going the PH/PS/AAS route. I like my insides being healthy as well as my outward appearance. Just the way I go about it though, others obviously disagree and thats completely A-OK w/ me.

It's obviously way too expensive, but pick and choose 2 or 3 out of there to run with Ursabolic and I think it'll be a lot of fun. But we probably have different definitions of fun :439:

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Or a bottle of Beastdrol!
Haha very true!

Some of us here have absolutely no interest in going the PH/PS/AAS route. I like my insides being healthy as well as my outward appearance. Just the way I go about it though, others obviously disagree and thats completely A-OK w/ me.

It's obviously way too expensive, but pick and choose 2 or 3 out of there to run with Ursabolic and I think it'll be a lot of fun. But we probably have different definitions of fun :439:
I understand, I wasn't knocking you. I'd say Erase, AnaBeta, and Ursobolic would be ****ing sick.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Haha very true!

I understand, I wasn't knocking you. I'd say Erase, AnaBeta, and Ursobolic would be ****ing sick.
Yep! Anabeta to keep the appetite up (IIRC Ursobolic had mild appetite suppressant properties) would work out well. Or switch Anabeta w/ EndoSurge. A place has Erase & Endosurge stack right now for $40....so definitely could be feasible. Either way I'm looking forward to Ursobolic b/c it sounds like it's perfect for a recomp, which is what I'll be doing here soon.