New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 12 of 37 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Ahhh ok. Also, some compounds will mimic the residual effects of hypoglycemia (shaking, sweating, dizziness, etc), but won't actually show a fluctuation in blood sugar levels while using a glucose testing meter or strips. A friend of mine tried this with P-Slin and a few others. The hunger crept up, concentration became harder, etc. but even after testing blood glucose levels before consumption and during the quazi-hypoglycemic phase, there was no significant change in blood glucose.
    Should've used my glucose meter. Had my mom send me one. In japan they are only by scripts.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Should've used my glucose meter. Had my mom send me one. In japan they are only by scripts.
    Nice! Japan must be a really fun, interesting and cultural place. I was intrigued by some of the places I saw in that movie 'Lost in Translation' with Bill Murray and Scarlette Johansen. How do you like Japan?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch

Are you logging that? I have been interested in this stack.
    Not logging this time. Just filling in day by day. Did Anabeta for 8 weeks before and loved everyday of it. I'll keep you posted on this stack. Thanks.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    i started at the recommended nine caps. Just upped it to 12 on Monday. just got four more bottles today in the mail, may go to 16 and see what happens. may also stack with 11-oxo for ****s and giggles too. i absolutely love safe products.
    i wish Superdrol was safe.....cause i miss those crazy pumps.
    Are you logging this runner, what are your results so far?
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Sgtgreen are you logging this?

whats anabeta a ph and is ursobolic similar in its effects? if so that must be good

I read on a website think it was muscleminds, about ursolic acid causing dna damage, comments anyone PA?
    just curious on this, still keen to try ursobolic
  6. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

I am not fully aware of the rules but i would guess that going off on a discussion on one brands product in another brands forum might be questionable. I think its fine to talk about stacking the one product from the other brands product, but initiating a full blown discussion on the other brands product (especially when that discussion has some negative comments in it) probably is not fine. Personally, i dont want anyone to misconstrue that any of the comments on this board involving the other brands product have anything to do with epharms opinion
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post

whats anabeta a ph and is ursobolic similar in its effects? if so that must be good

I read on a website think it was muscleminds, about ursolic acid causing dna damage, comments anyone PA?
    do you mean this one

"Protective effects of Ursolic acid and Luteolin against oxidative DNA damage include enhancement of DNA repair in Caco-2 cells"

oh wait, that says it protects against dna damage. wait maybe you mean this one.

"Antigenotoxic effects of quercetin, rutin and ursolic acid on HepG2 cells"

damn that one suggests its protective too
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.7%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I am not fully aware of the rules but i would guess that going off on a discussion on one brands product in another brands forum might be questionable. I think its fine to talk about stacking the one product from the other brands product, but initiating a full blown discussion on the other brands product (especially when that discussion has some negative comments in it) probably is not fine. Personally, i dont want anyone to misconstrue that any of the comments on this board involving the other brands product have anything to do with epharms opinion
    My comment was intended to be tongue-in-cheek and not representative of my opinion or E-Pharm's. I have no opinion of PES or Anabeta; I don't even know what's in it.
    Antćus Labs
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

How about this study
    Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of MutagenesisVolume 600, Issues 1-2, 30 August 2006, Pages 131-137

Protective effects of ursolic acid and oleanolic acid in leukemic cells

Zdenka Ovesná , , Katarína Kozics, Darina Slameňová

Purchase

Department of Mutagenesis and Carcinogenesis, Cancer Research Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Vlárska 7, 833 91 Bratislava, Slovak Republic

Received 23 November 2005; revised 20 March 2006; Accepted 27 March 2006. Available online 10 July 2006.

Abstract

Ursolic acid (UA) and oleanolic acid (OA) have similar chemical structures but differ in the position of one methyl group on the ring E. We investigated protective effects of these two triterpenoic acids against H2O2-induced DNA damage in leukemic L1210, K562 and HL-60 cells using single-cell gel electrophoresis (SCGE). We compared their protective effects (antioxidant activities) with respect to the different position of the methyl group in their chemical structures. After 24 h pre-treatment of cells both compounds investigated inhibited significantly the incidence of DNA single strand breaks induced by H2O2. The concentration range of UA and OA was in all experiments 2.5–10 μmol/l. The antioxidant activity of OA determined by SCGE was significantly higher compared to UA in L1210 (+P < 0.05) and K562 cells (+++P < 0.001). Significant difference of the antioxidant activities of the two compounds was evidently connected with the different position of the methyl group. The protective effect of OA was in HL-60 cells slightly lower compared to the activity of UA, but the difference between the protective effects of UA and OA was not significant. In conclusion we can say that both natural pentacyclic triterpenoic acids investigated, UA and OA, manifested potent antioxidant effects. The different position of one methyl group in their chemical structures caused moderately different biological activities of these compounds on three leukemic cell lines. To explore their mechanisms of action further investigation seems to be therefore worthwhile.

Keywords: Oleanolic acid; Ursolic acid; Antioxidant activity; Comet assay; Hydrogen peroxide

Article Outline

Corresponding author. Tel.: +421 2 59327 114; fax: +421 2 59327 250.

E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    I think that's a fair statement .
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Nice! Japan must be a really fun, interesting and cultural place. I was intrigued by some of the places I saw in that movie 'Lost in Translation' with Bill Murray and Scarlette Johansen. How do you like Japan?
    Japan is great! Foods good. I'm learning Judo here too. Perhaps when I start taking ursobolic I'll see I notice any blood glucose changes in my meals. I'll probably add that to my log when I start it. If anything it'll show a good way to dose this thing.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Not being a smart ass just saw this thread a link and document (on mindandmuscle forum) and saw it say dna damage, couldnt get access to read its content so just asked for thoughts either way, if this dna issue has been already discussed/cleared i apologise.

Thoughts on ursolic acid? (pa new product) p4 post 68 by Bill. (mindandmuscleforum)
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

This report/study is massive, i didnt want to copy and paste the whole thing it goes into results etc etc

Ursolic acid causes DNA-damage, P53-mediated, mitochondria- and
    caspase-dependent human endothelial cell apoptosis, and accelerates
    atherosclerotic plaque formation in vivo

Barbara Messnera,1, Iris Zeller a,1, Christian Plonerb, Sandra Frotschnigc, Thomas Ringerd,
    Anneliese Steinacher-Nigischa, Andreas Ritsche, Günther Laufera, Christian Huckd, David Bernharda,∗
    a Cardiac Surgery, Research Laboratories, Department of Surgery, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
    b Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
    c Cardiac Surgery Research Laboratory, Department of Cardiac Surgery, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
    d Institute of Analytical Chemistry and Radiochemistry, Leopold Franzens University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
    e Department of Medicine, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
    a r t i c l e i n f o

Article history:
    Received 24 September 2010
    Received in revised form 18 April 2011
    Accepted 23 May 2011
    Available online xxx
    Keywords:
    Ursolic acid
    Triterpene
    Endothelial
    Atherosclerosis
    Cell death
    DNA-damage
    P53
    BAK
    BCLXL
    IL-5
    Therapy
    a b s t r a c t

Objective: The plant derived triterpene ursolic acid (UA) has been intensively studied in the past; mainly
    as an anti-cancer compound and for its cardiovascular protective properties. Based on the controversy
    of reports suggesting anti-angiogenic and cytotoxic effects of UA on one side and cardiovascular and
    endothelial protective effects on the other side, we decided to assess UA effects on primary human
    endothelial cells in vitro and atherosclerotic plaque formation in vivo.
    Methods and results: Our in vitro analyses clearly show that UA inhibits endothelial proliferation and is
    a potent inducer of endothelial cell death. UA causes DNA-damage, followed by the activation of a P53-,
    BAK-, and caspase-dependent cell-death pathway. Oral application of UA in APO E knockout mice potently
    stimulated atherosclerotic plaque formation in vivo, which was correlated with decreased serum levels
    of the athero-protective cytokine IL-5.

Conclusions: Due the potent endothelial cell death inducing activity of UA, a systemic application of UA in
    the treatment of cardiovascular diseases seems unfavourable. UA as an anti-angiogenesis, anti-cancer and
    – locally applied – cardiovascular drug may be helpful. The DNA damaging activity of UA may however
    constitute a serious problem.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%

There was mention of Anabeta and like I said, it's a product I intend trying. Just not right at the moment. There was never a total diversion of topic onto another brands product. There may have been 1 post (maybe even me) talking about using the product and PES's great track record of products, but nothing that you are hinting to. Calm down Pat.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Will be using this soon.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Right now I feel Anabeta is the best natural muscle builder because of my experience with it. Not saying that ursobolic won't be better but time will tell. I'm stacking both and I'm day 13.

Anabeta has a recommended dose of four caps per day. With Ursobolic, the minimum dosage is 9 caps per day. People aren't even sure if that is an effective dosage yet based on the logs I have seen. More and more people are going up to 18 caps and over each day. That is one hell of an expensive supplement!. I'm sure its good and everything and plan on buying some but I have to wait and actually put some money away for it. Patrick did say he was working on trying to get more in one capsule though. I'd need 10 bottles to run it for 60 days at the max dosage. That will cost me around $140. So that is what I plan on doing sometime in the future if I can get the extra money together.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Anabeta has a recommended dose of four caps per day. With Ursobolic, the minimum dosage is 9 caps per day. People aren't even sure if that is an effective dosage yet based on the logs I have seen. More and more people are going up to 18 caps and over each day. That is one hell of an expensive supplement!. I'm sure its good and everything and plan on buying some but I have to wait and actually put some money away for it. Patrick did say he was working on trying to get more in one capsule though. I'd need 10 bottles to run it for 60 days at the max dosage. That will cost me around $140. So that is what I plan on doing sometime in the future if I can get the extra money together.
    You're 100% right. I guess it boils down to how patient you are, how much you're willing to spend, do you think the benefits outweigh the cost (matter of opinion), etc. If it does what it says and people are recomping like crazy at the max dose, the results sound better than anavar, but without the side effects including, but not limited to HTPA suppression.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if it can reduce the fat in a significant way without being catabolic, then $140 is worth it. if its results are the same as a fat burner, then yes it is expensive. so far I've seen one person report losing 8lbs over 3 weeks. I'm still not convinced but very hopeful.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Why are people making this sound so complicated?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.13%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1
    Why are people making this sound so complicated?
    Seriously. It's your money, do your research and make a decision. What doesn't work for others may work great for you.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.75%

is it true that this can cause impotency?
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.57%

just reduced motility of swimmers in the rodents I believe
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

Quote Originally Posted by L1AM View Post
    I haven't heard anything in that regard and just did an extensive internet search and could find no studies to suggest that ursobolic could cause impotence

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

There is a big difference between impotency and low sperm motility. Where did you read/hear it can cause impotency?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

as far as atherosclerosis goes -im sure alot of AS contribute also--but you could take 200/300 mg of ALA as a support supp --it stops LDL from tuning into plaque
  26. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    There was mention of Anabeta and like I said, it's a product I intend trying. Just not right at the moment. There was never a total diversion of topic onto another brands product. There may have been 1 post (maybe even me) talking about using the product and PES's great track record of products, but nothing that you are hinting to. Calm down Pat.
    hey i am calm i was just making a statement to make sure things on this board stay on track. i wasnt accusing anyone of any violations specificaly
  27. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

where did you hear such a ridiculous assertion.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    where did you hear such a ridiculous assertion.
    bodybuilding .com

Don't know why anyone would make something like that up but it's good to know that its not an issue.
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Read that on bb.com also and they were also saying it causes infertility.

is serious dna damage possible from this?
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I know it causes serious wallet damage.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.51%

Just increased ursobolic to 5 a day. Noticed wasn't as hungry. Had a great arm workout. I think 5 could be my sweet spot. I definitely feel my Anabeta kicking in hard with great pumps, veins , and strength increasing everyday. It's a win win for me. Loving it!
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.57%

It may be possible, however I don't have US $ 31.50 to buy the abstract from PubMed to get all the details as I spent it on Ursobolic.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

bodybuilding .com

Don't know why anyone would make something like that up but it's good to know that its not an issue.
    AAAHHH! that explains it.

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

How many posts can you possibly make about the whole infertility thing???

35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

ursabolic

given patricks record and his great production of products to benefit everyone,i believe he would have let us know up front about potential problems with any of his products,have a little faith
    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    How many posts can you possibly make about the whole infertility thing???
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    given patricks record and his great production of products to benefit everyone,i believe he would have let us know up front about potential problems with any of his products,have a little faith
    Did you mean to quote me? Or the user I quoted. I have the utmost faith in Patrick and his products, see my log Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!

37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

i was just backing u up my friend,also have alot of faith in patrick
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

There is a guy on PHF forum that upped his dosage to 45 caps a day!. WTF?????. More is always better right?. Plus he is taking OEP. Dude is gonna be Jacked and Ripped!.

Seriously though I wonder what he is smokin?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.91%

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    i was just backing u up my friend,also have alot of faith in patrick
    ok......but your post made it sound like I am questioning Pat on this and I'm not just wanted to clarify. I am having great results by the way at 9 caps a day

40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    There is a guy on PHF forum that upped his dosage to 45 caps a day!. WTF?????. More is always better right?. Plus he is taking OEP. Dude is gonna be Jacked and Ripped!.

Seriously though I wonder what he is smokin?
    that just seems stupid. I started today with 10 caps/day, I just cant bring myself to do 18, plus I didnt order more yet, so Im running 10 day for a few weeks, I'll post here in a few days and let you know what I think.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum E-Pharm Nutrition