New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC ! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 11 of 37 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Is anyone seeing results with this?
    All talk and no results? People have to have been on this now for 3 weeks, something should be either working or not working.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    Synthesis, Characterization of Ursolic Acid Derivatives and Primary Research on Anti-tumor and Anti-bacterial Activity

Posted on January 17, 2011 by China Papers

Abstract: Pentacyclic triterpenoids-ursolic acid is the main composition of functions of a variety of natural products, is widely distributed in nature as the form of cell-free or glycoside.The composition of triterpenoids is very complicated which can be divided into ursane, uleanane, friedelane, Pentacyclic lupine, ursolic acid belongs to ursane triterpenoids.It shows a wide range of biological activity, including anti-tumor, anti-HIV, anti-malaria, hepatic, stomach protected, anti-inflammatory,anti-blood sugar and many other pharmacological effects. Anti-tumor activity is one of the most biological activity of ursolic acid, Ursolic acid is potential anti-tumor promoter and cytotoxic agent against tumor cells, inhibiting proliferation, inducing apoptosis and preventing invasion.The low bioavailability of ursolic acid in vivo confines the application on clinic, for that reason we need to improve the anti-tumor activities and bioavailability of ursolic acid by the technique of chemical.

I dont disagree that it probably has not the best oral bioavailability

keeep in mind though that the dosing was based on the study with the mice, and if its low bioavailability for humans it likely is for the mice too. So as long as the dose is effective, thats what matters.

Sometimes with things like this you just have to take more to overcome the limitations. often, attempts at chemically modifying the substance to acheive greater bioavailability results in much greater increases in cost. So you end up just getting more bang for the buck taking more of the cheaper original compound. such was the case with the old prohormones 4-ad, 1-ad etc. others made them much more expensive by turning them into ethers, esters etc. From a price/efficacy standpoint it was a fail
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I dont disagree that it probably has not the best oral bioavailability

keeep in mind though that the dosing was based on the study with the mice, and if its low bioavailability for humans it likely is for the mice too. So as long as the dose is effective, thats what matters.

Sometimes with things like this you just have to take more to overcome the limitations. often, attempts at chemically modifying the substance to acheive greater bioavailability results in much greater increases in cost. So you end up just getting more bang for the buck taking more of the cheaper original compound. such was the case with the old prohormones 4-ad, 1-ad etc. others made them much more expensive by turning them into ethers, esters etc. From a price/efficacy standpoint it was a fail
    i understand that ,but i just happen to have a bunch of bioprine around and thought id see if i could try a lower dose---you have to realize people are going to try to use UA in dirrerent ways ---even stacking with new wave of PH
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i understand that ,but i just happen to have a bunch of bioprine around and thought id see if i could try a lower dose---you have to realize people are going to try to use UA in dirrerent ways ---even stacking with new wave of PH
    it cant hurt to try

it cant hurt to try
    i just hope that after this stuff turns"into gold"you keep the price the same
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

I am on week three, upped my dose to 12/day.
    I feel great, strength is up, definitely leaner...at the price, I cant see a reason not to take this.
    Its not roids, but its better than anabeta.

i just hope that after this stuff turns"into gold"you keep the price the same

that all depends on the cost of materials staying the same you know

Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    I am on week three, upped my dose to 12/day.
    I feel great, strength is up, definitely leaner...at the price, I cant see a reason not to take this.
    Its not roids, but its better than anabeta.
    Good stuff. I think we found our new slogan.
    Antus Labs

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    All talk and no results? People have to have been on this now for 3 weeks, something should be either working or not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtGreen View Post
    I'm about done with my second bottle this week. I've actually lost 8 lbs. Im leaner with no strength loss so that's good. I havent changed any diet or training over the past 3 weeks.
    For me it's a good addition to anyone dieting or trying to recomp. Also prices have seemed to settle around $14 so it's not a bad price for at least 2 bottles to run a decent dose. I've been doing 10 caps a day.
    ^^^
    Antus Labs
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Good stuff. I think we found our new slogan.
    Ursobolic: It's not roids, but it's better than Anabeta!

I have some fucoxanthin lying around and it seems like a good stacking option. Thoughts? (especially considering the need to co-ingest lipid with both)
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

What makes you say it's better than Anabeta ?

Quote Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    I have some fucoxanthin lying around and it seems like a good stacking option. Thoughts? (especially considering the need to co-ingest lipid with both)
    its an interesting ingredient. i am not sure what the potential interplay would be between the two, nothing i really thought about
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Listen, I got caught up in the Anabeta hype. its a fine product, but i think its a pure bulker...some strength gain. i went through three bottles and saw very little recomp. now, i am into my second bottle of Ursobolic, and I feel completely different. great mood, not super hungry all the time (Anabeta makes me hungry all the time), losing fat, and gaining strength. now during these three weeks, week one-stress was high(week before wedding), week 2-ate and drank too much (all inclusivwe in Costa Rica), and work outs consisted of Riu gym equipment for the most part. Now ,week 3, I get back to the states, lost 2 pounds, strength is up, feel great, and noticable fat loss.
    i hate rambling....and maybe i hyper respond to this acid. But for me, yes, It isnt roids, but its better than Anabeta!

Oh yes, I also sleep like a baby on this stuff!

its an interesting ingredient. i am not sure what the potential interplay would be between the two, nothing i really thought about
    I don't see any reason why I couldn't stack them. Seems pretty awesome to me; two recomp aides with differing moas. Count me in.

Do you have any rough estimate what lower limit fat intake would be along side of ursobolic? I ask because it'd be mighty convenient if I could just pop two ultra omega 3 pills (NOW brand) with my ursobolic + fuco dose. Also, since fuco is best on an empty stomach + fat, I'd probably want to keep my doses away from my meals. (especially considering I do IF binges twice daily; big ****ing meals)

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Listen, I got caught up in the Anabeta hype. its a fine product, but i think its a pure bulker...some strength gain. i went through three bottles and saw very little recomp. now, i am into my second bottle of Ursobolic, and I feel completely different. great mood, not super hungry all the time (Anabeta makes me hungry all the time), losing fat, and gaining strength. now during these three weeks, week one-stress was high(week before wedding), week 2-ate and drank too much (all inclusivwe in Costa Rica), and work outs consisted of Riu gym equipment for the most part. Now ,week 3, I get back to the states, lost 2 pounds, strength is up, feel great, and noticable fat loss.
    i hate rambling....and maybe i hyper respond to this acid. But for me, yes, It isnt roids, but its better than Anabeta!

What is your dosage on Ursobolic?.

Quote Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    I don't see any reason why I couldn't stack them. Seems pretty awesome to me; two recomp aides with differing moas. Count me in.

Do you have any rough estimate what lower limit fat intake would be along side of ursobolic? I ask because it'd be mighty convenient if I could just pop two ultra omega 3 pills (NOW brand) with my ursobolic + fuco dose. Also, since fuco is best on an empty stomach + fat, I'd probably want to keep my doses away from my meals. (especially considering I do IF binges twice daily; big ****ing meals)

3 grams would be nice
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

i started at the recommended nine caps. Just upped it to 12 on Monday. just got four more bottles today in the mail, may go to 16 and see what happens. may also stack with 11-oxo for ****s and giggles too. i absolutely love safe products.
    i wish Superdrol was safe.....cause i miss those crazy pumps.
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Good to know guys and thanks for answering my questions. I will be picking some up soon I am sure, see what 12 or so a day will do for me.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

i may have not understood what you said, so sorry if i sound confused. You ran ursobolic for 3 weeks and lost 2lbs? you mention noticable fat loss. So I'm not sure if you mean you gained muscle size and lost more than 2 lbs or what
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Ursobolic: It's not roids, but it's better than Anabeta!
    haha love it! Im running a 4 bottle run in 4-5 weeks I hope

Loggin it for sure.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Right now I feel Anabeta is the best natural muscle builder because of my experience with it. Not saying that ursobolic won't be better but time will tell. I'm stacking both and I'm day 13.
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    haha love it! Im running a 4 bottle run in 4-5 weeks I hope

Loggin it for sure.
    I'm giving this one a go ASAP. I ordered one from a site a few weeks ago when almost no one had it and they screwed me over. I didn't get my refund until this Wednesday actually.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where are the 540 count bottles?. 1 bottle would last you 30 days at max dosage. Or at least a 270 count bottle, that way one bottle would last 30 days at the minimum dosage.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Where are the 540 count bottles?. 1 bottle would last you 30 days at max dosage. Or at least a 270 count bottle, that way one bottle would last 30 days at the minimum dosage.
    I'm in for that
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Right now I feel Anabeta is the best natural muscle builder because of my experience with it. Not saying that ursobolic won't be better but time will tell. I'm stacking both and I'm day 13.
    I haven't tried Anabeta or Ursobolic, yet. I am more interested in Ursobolic right now. Lookin' Swole in your avatar, Mission1.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    we are attempting to increase amount per cap (its not necessarily doable due to the nature of the material) and/or increase bottle size. It was not our original intention to have the amount per bottle we ended up with. Strangely though it may have helped sales - at least initially - because the cost per bottle is pretty low compared to many other specialty products. This makes consumers' initial impressions of affordability that much more favorable
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

we are attempting to increase amount per cap (its not necessarily doable due to the nature of the material) and/or increase bottle size. It was not our original intention to have the amount per bottle we ended up with. Strangely though it may have helped sales at least initially, because the cost per bottle is pretty low compared to many other specialty products, which makes consumers' initial impressions of affordability that much more favorable
    LOL good initial impressions of affordability

LOL good initial impressions of affordability
    thats why your first crack rock you get is always free
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

thats why your first crack rock you get is always free
    Finally! Something I can relate to.
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I haven't tried Anabeta or Ursobolic, yet. I am more interested in Ursobolic right now. Lookin' Swole in your avatar, Mission1.
    Thanks man! I'm looking forward to this stack. I really hope ursobolic pans out. Got 3 more on the way
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Thanks man! I'm looking forward to this stack. I really hope ursobolic pans out. Got 3 more on the way
    Dammit! These Ursobolics are selling like hot cakes! Well actually that's good that it's not some special harvest ingredient or whatnot that can only be grown in the Middle East and picked 2 months out of the year
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Pretty interested here. I was SO disappointed with Anabeta, ANOTHER holy grail pill that didn't deliver. I know PA's stuff is usually good, but price was an issue before (11-oxo). I'm really tempted to give this a try.
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Pretty interested here. I was SO disappointed with Anabeta, ANOTHER holy grail pill that didn't deliver. I know PA's stuff is usually good, but price was an issue before (11-oxo). I'm really tempted to give this a try.
    I have yet to try Anabeta and unless I hear more decent things about it or can maybe ask to log a 14 day mini-review, I don't know if I'm going to try it, as good as it seems. I've pretty much tried everything from Ergo/E-Pharm and Prototype Nutrition and have yet to use a product that doesn't do what is says (at least).
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I have yet to try Anabeta and unless I hear more decent things about it or can maybe ask to log a 14 day mini-review, I don't know if I'm going to try it, as good as it seems. I've pretty much tried everything from Ergo/E-Pharm and Prototype Nutrition and have yet to use a product that doesn't do what is says (at least).
    AnaBeta was mixed for me, I mean I think it worked. Definitely made my hypoglycemic if I took it preworkout. But I didn't feel any heat, libido boost, or anything, could be because I was on a whole bunch of things in my PCT.... But for the price tag... meh, I wasn't impressed. lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

AnaBeta was mixed for me, I mean I think it worked. Definitely made my hypoglycemic if I took it preworkout. But I didn't feel any heat, libido boost, or anything, could be because I was on a whole bunch of things in my PCT.... But for the price tag... meh, I wasn't impressed. lol.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I think it worked as I was in PCT too. Hard to tell. Only way to find out is run the same cycle and PCT without AnaBeta
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1
    Are you logging that? I have been interested in this stack.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Sorry to hear that mattrag. I was reading up on it and it looks really good. The reviews were very mixed indeed. I love PES as a company and the people behind it (including the reps). The products are impressive and Anabeta I'm sure was something brought to the market that has innovation and something .... eh, how do I say, 'not boring' or redundant. I'd like to ask a PES rep (in the future) if I could try a small amount to see if I get any acute side effects and then if all goes well after 7-10 days, then I'd definitely continue it.

I have REALLY high hopes for Ursobolic. I'm picking some up (4 bottles) over the weekend so I'll be running it right beside you bro. Being that Ursobolic is an anti-oxidant, mild aromatase inhibitor, and so much more, I'd love to make this product a staple of mine.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Sorry to hear that mattrag. I was reading up on it and it looks really good. The reviews were very mixed indeed. I love PES as a company and the people behind it (including the reps). The products are impressive and Anabeta I'm sure was something brought to the market that has innovation and something .... eh, how do I say, 'not boring' or redundant. I'd like to ask a PES rep (in the future) if I could try a small amount to see if I get any acute side effects and then if all goes well after 7-10 days, then I'd definitely continue it.

I have REALLY high hopes for Ursobolic. I'm picking some up (4 bottles) over the weekend so I'll be running it right beside you bro. Being that Ursobolic is an anti-oxidant, mild aromatase inhibitor, and so much more, I'd love to make this product a staple of mine.
    I liked it kinda. But not enough to justify the price. I didn't get the pump, heat or almost anything but the hypo glycemia.
    I like pes stuff too always suggest it to my friends. Just not this one.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I liked it kinda. But not enough to justify the price. I didn't get the pump, heat or almost anything but the hypo glycemia.
    I like pes stuff too always suggest it to my friends. Just not this one.
    Ahhh ok. Also, some compounds will mimic the residual effects of hypoglycemia (shaking, sweating, dizziness, etc), but won't actually show a fluctuation in blood sugar levels while using a glucose testing meter or strips. A friend of mine tried this with P-Slin and a few others. The hunger crept up, concentration became harder, etc. but even after testing blood glucose levels before consumption and during the quazi-hypoglycemic phase, there was no significant change in blood glucose.

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 05:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 62