7-Spray

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. At this juncture, you have no credibility and your perspective about me is irrelevant to me. You are not going to rattle me that easily. Have a great day Henry.
    I have no credibility? I think a lot of people would disagree with that view. You are certainly entitled to hold that opinion though.
    Have a nice day y'all.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    If I don't KNOW something to be true, I do not repeat it. Even if it is true, I still may not repeat it if it will not be beneficial to anyone. Too bad for some people it seems that code of honor does not exist.
    You are of course ignoring the public interest aspect of this.
    Given that the product is marketed as non-androgenic, it is being sold to women. I would think that women considering buying this product would be grateful that someone has discovered it may contain androgenic compounds (which could cause virilization).
    I would also think that those wishing to stay on the right side of the law would be grateful to find out that it may contain controlled substances.
    •   
       


  3. So you and PA are obviously close, when are you going to show us this report?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    You are of course ignoring the public interest aspect of this.
    Funny how PA brought this up, and showed zero evidence on this to be true.. but yet you sit here and accuse us and everyone else that were ignoring public interest.

    you brought it to the public, back it up and I'm saying this as a consumer.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    So you and PA are obviously close, when are you going to show us this report?
    I wouldn't say we were close. I doubt we've ever been on the same continent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    ...yet you sit here and accuse us and everyone else that were ignoring public interest.
    I said that to taman6886 when he was saying I was "dishonourable" for bringing the matter up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    you brought it to the public, back it up and I'm saying this as a consumer.
    It's not that easy to separate motives (you as both a consumer and rep), as you guys have been pointing out (PA as both tester and competitor).

    Surely the pressure should be on the manufacturer of the product to demonstrate that it contains what it says it does. This would hardly be the first time a bodybuilding product was found to contain something other than what is on the label.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I wouldn't say we were close. I doubt we've ever been on the same continent.



    I said that to taman6886 when he was saying I was "dishonourable" for bringing the matter up.



    It's not that easy to separate motives (you as both a consumer and rep), as you guys have been pointing out (PA as both tester and competitor).

    Surely the pressure should be on the manufacturer of the product to demonstrate that it contains what it says it does. This would hardly be the first time a bodybuilding product was found to contain something other than what is on the label.
    hardly the first time PA made something that contained stuff other then what was on the label... oh wait I forgot he is the watchdog and would NEVER do something like that right..
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I wouldn't say we were close. I doubt we've ever been on the same continent.



    I said that to taman6886 when he was saying I was "dishonourable" for bringing the matter up.



    It's not that easy to separate motives (you as both a consumer and rep), as you guys have been pointing out (PA as both tester and competitor).

    Surely the pressure should be on the manufacturer of the product to demonstrate that it contains what it says it does. This would hardly be the first time a bodybuilding product was found to contain something other than what is on the label.
    Seriously, don't church up your role here...were board reps, who can be replaced by the push of a keyboard button. do you honestly think any of the profits that TN makes goes into my pockets? LMAO..bottom line is you brought this up, so back it up. This is clearly what taman was saying, your spitting out venom on something that you know or haven't seen any bit of truth on, and yet your not even close to PA (As you said) but yet, you sit here and commend yourself for....Stellar performance my friend, and this is what builds you a stellar reputation you say? again I just pissed all over my leg!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    hardly the first time PA made something that contained stuff other then what was on the label... oh wait I forgot he is the watchdog and would NEVER do something like that right..
    I'm not sure what you're getting at, but I believe I covered this topic when I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv
    We are not talking about supplements that contain miniscule traces of other compounds (say less than 1% contamination due to an unfinished reaction or something).
    We are talking about a product that does not contain the ingredients it says it does.
    You'll note that this was the same distracting technique that NTBM/whatever the "sister company" is called tried when confronted with evidence that their Monsterdrol XT wasn't what they said it was. A technique that failed then and made them look very stupid in their "**** you PA thread" (since deleted), and will fail again if you insist on pushing the subject here.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Seriously, don't church up your role here...were board reps, who can be replaced by the push of a keyboard button. do you honestly think any of the profits that TN makes goes into my pockets? LMAO..bottom line is you brought this up, so back it up. This is clearly what taman was saying, your spitting out venom on something that you know or haven't seen any bit of truth on, and yet your not even close to PA (As you said) but yet, you sit here and commend yourself for....Stellar performance my friend, and this is what builds you a stellar reputation you say? again I just pissed all over my leg!
    This would appear to be some kind of personal insult, so I'll just pretend you didn't say it and instead kept your dignity intact.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    This would appear to be some kind of personal insult, so I'll just pretend you didn't say it and instead kept your dignity intact.
    Do you agree with anything im writting? serioulsy...... a Lifter to Henry Question?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Do you agree with anything im writting? serioulsy...... a Lifter to Henry Question?
    I agree that your rep benefits aren't directly linked to TN profits. I think that's about all I can agree with.
    I'm not spitting venom. The rest of your diatribe seems to be an attempt to twist my words to present me in a bad light.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I agree that your rep benefits aren't directly linked to TN profits. I think that's about all I can agree with.
    I'm not spitting venom. The rest of your diatribe seems to be an attempt to twist my words to present me in a bad light.
    Henry r you serious?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Henry r you serious?
    In the posts in this thread? Yeah.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    In the posts in this thread? Yeah.
    im speechless..............:roll:

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    im speechless..............:roll:
    Hopefully that means you'll stop posting in here soon.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Hopefully that means you'll stop posting in here soon.
    I'm actually enjoying having a conversation with you henry!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I'm actually enjoying having a conversation with you henry!
    It seems to have been going

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Orly?
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Yarly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Rly?
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Ya.
    For a while now.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Even if I had seen the mass spec data I would still be none the wiser. I have little to no understanding of how to read them. PA, on the other hand, has decades of experience at the GCMS.
    This largely ignores what I said though. If people are going around saying a company has a product that doesn't contain what they say it does then proof is mandatory. Otherwise what is to stop owners/reps from saying this about all their competitors products? "Anabeta isn't what PES says it is, Titanium isn't what Athletix says it is, Flashover isn't what Omega says it is, etc." It would be generally chaos.

    In my opinion the most damning thing you can say about a company is that what they are selling to consumers is not what consumers think it is. You don't have a problem with saying Taurus is lying about the contents of their product, yet you haven't seen any proof? I just think if someone was accusing you guys of the same thing without proof you might be a little upset.

    Again, not trying to start any type of flame war and I could really care less who "wins" this battle...but as a consumer and supplement user I think I'm entitled to more than just rumor on something as serious as this accusation.

  19. Let me be clear here. It is not the issue of "bringing it up" that was dishonorable, it was the manner (un backed inuendo and "Don't hold me responsibile. I'm just saying" thing that IMO is "dishonorable." Then rather than come up with something to challenge the validity of my position you 1) Try to dismiss it as an Emotional Appeal (Heartwarming, I believe was the term you used), 2) Then you feigned being personally offended (at least I hope you were feigning, because if some one who holds no real meaning in your life describing your behavior in an unfavorable gets to you, then you have much bigger issues then WTF is in 7 Keto.) 3) I try to clarify that I was describing the behavior and not you personally and you "read between the lines" as you put it, being all offended. (Let me be perfectly clear, I some times describe my own behavior as being "*******ish" because it can be. Does that mean I think I am an *******? Nope, just my behavior can be. In that sense, I most certainly describe some one else as behaving like a slime ball and being weasel like and not be calling them a weasel or slime ball per se. As you noted, I don't know you. 4) Then you try to insult my intelligence by mocking the way I spelled "honour" which is laughable to me in that although no longer used in modern English, it is more than acceptable in olde English and there by technically correct. All of this grand illusion of misdirection (points 1-4) do absolutely nothing to invalidate my description of the way this has been handled nor defend your handling of it.

    "I have no credibility? I think a lot of people would disagree with that view. You are certainly entitled to hold that opinion though.
    Have a nice day y'all."


    In this particular matter, yep. Because you have provided no evidence to back a serious accusation and seem content to engage in misdirection rather than to address the issues with your claims.

    You seem to be implying that my wish for you to have a god day was insincere. I assure you, it was not. Why would it be. I hold no grudge against you. No internet spat is worth renting head space over. Just not worth it. I will take your well wishes with a positive attitude and thank you sir, for I intend to have a great day INDEED!
    Recoverbro

  20. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    4) Then you try to insult my intelligence by mocking the way I spelled "honour" which is laughable to me in that although no longer used in modern English, it is more than acceptable in olde English and there by technically correct.
    I wasn't mocking your spelling. I'm English, that's how we spell it. That's why I closed with the "Have a nice day y'all" in my best American accent.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    3) I try to clarify that I was describing the behavior and not you personally and you "read between the lines" as you put it, being all offended. (Let me be perfectly clear, I some times describe my own behavior as being "*******ish" because it can be. Does that mean I think I am an *******? Nope, just my behavior can be. In that sense, I most certainly describe some one else as behaving like a slime ball and being weasel like and not be calling them a weasel or slime ball per se.
    You're right about this. I've made the same distinction in the past and had the recipient not understand the difference. It's more difficult to disseminate when you're on the receiving end.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Because you have provided no evidence to back a serious accusation and seem content to engage in misdirection rather than to address the issues with your claims.
    I've addressed them as best I can given the constraints upon me. I would argue that the other posters have been the ones engaged in misdirection, and that mine have been clarifying.

  23. As Henry knows I have been interested in this type of product. I hadn't looked at Taurus as Genomyx are having stock arrive in the UK but it may take longer than I need as I have a photoshoot coming up so the Taurus spray could be in the running as Genomyx won't ship to a customer in England directly.

    Maybe it would clear the air if the banter was set aside and if someone explains the potential legal ramifications of each scenario?

    As an interested consumer I would be interested in knowing the results. If the results cannot be declared by PA or EPharm rep without facing a possible lawsuit then of course they will not do it, even if an ideal world would met them.

    Hypothetically could the person who sent the bottle to PA publish the results on here as they are a paying consumer with no obvious ulterior motive?

    Just bringing some rational questions to the table to get to the bottom of this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I wasn't mocking your spelling. I'm English, that's how we spell it. That's why I closed with the "Have a nice day y'all" in my best American accent.
    LOL, nice! A sense of Humor! Good to see man! And now I feel compelled to ask 2 questions. 1) Is it Henry the 5th then? and 2) Do you spell color (American version) COLOUR? Just curious, and yes I am being an ass! BTW, only people from the South and Texas use "Y'all". It is a very regional term, just FYI.
    Recoverbro

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    As Henry knows I have been interested in this type of product. I hadn't looked at Taurus as Genomyx are having stock arrive in the UK but it may take longer than I need as I have a photoshoot coming up so the Taurus spray could be in the running as Genomyx won't ship to a customer in England directly.

    Maybe it would clear the air if the banter was set aside and if someone explains the potential legal ramifications of each scenario?

    As an interested consumer I would be interested in knowing the results. If the results cannot be declared by PA or EPharm rep without facing a possible lawsuit then of course they will not do it, even if an ideal world would met them.

    Hypothetically could the person who sent the bottle to PA publish the results on here as they are a paying consumer with no obvious ulterior motive?

    Just bringing some rational questions to the table to get to the bottom of this.
    Very good post BDCC!
    Recoverbro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in