E-Pharm Test Force 2: Formula Write Up and ETA

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Awesome! Gonna have to pick up a few tubs! Now just gotta decide what to stack it with


  2. Ordered 2 tubs yesterday. So pumped to run this stuff!
    •   
       


  3. Would it be not a good idea to take Agmatine while taking TF2? I believe I've read that Agamtime is a NMDA antagonist.

  4. This stuff (Testforce2) seems pretty legit...I'm on day three of 2 scoops twice a day and I'm having rock hard pumps in the gym. I need to add that I'm also taking Divanex and Ragnorok, but I've been on both of those for weeks now, and I can tell a very noticeable difference in strength/endurance/ pump quality. My only concern with it is that it is acting as an excitotoxin and blowing the s*** out of my brain...ah well what's a little 'dain braimage' to go with my big 'muscels'?! Good stuff though, and nice job Patrick.
    •   
       


  5. I like mind blowing supplements! What exactly we talking about?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SFRANGER View Post
    This stuff (Testforce2) seems pretty legit...I'm on day three of 2 scoops twice a day and I'm having rock hard pumps in the gym. I need to add that I'm also taking Divanex and Ragnorok, but I've been on both of those for weeks now, and I can tell a very noticeable difference in strength/endurance/ pump quality. My only concern with it is that it is acting as an excitotoxin and blowing the s*** out of my brain...ah well what's a little 'dain braimage' to go with my big 'muscels'?! Good stuff though, and nice job Patrick.

    i have been taking it for months and i have been taking it for months and i have been taking it and i dont notice dont notice any any problems i dont notice any brain my brain hurts i mean i dont notice any problems
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i have been taking it for months and i have been taking it for months and i have been taking it and i dont notice dont notice any any problems i dont notice any brain my brain hurts i mean i dont notice any problems


    Does it act similar to a stimulant or a halucinogenic?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. No, although some experience a bit of cognitive enhancement from it.



    Oh by the way, I like the flavoring, Patrick

  9. I will be travelling to the States soon, New York, to be specific - will I be able to pick this up at any stores in Manhattan? GNC perhaps?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    I will be travelling to the States soon, New York, to be specific - will I be able to pick this up at any stores in Manhattan? GNC perhaps?
    not GNC

    i have no idea if any stores there are selling it.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    I will be travelling to the States soon, New York, to be specific - will I be able to pick this up at any stores in Manhattan? GNC perhaps?
    You might be able to have it shipped to the hotel if you make arrangements with them.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    You might be able to have it shipped to the hotel if you make arrangements with them.
    Thanks might go with this.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    not GNC

    i have no idea if any stores there are selling it.
    Just got two tubs for myself mate. Do you think the loading phase is really worth it?

  14. im currently supplementing with test force 2. this is my second day. i take one serving in the am on and empty stomach and 1 serving preworkout with another preworkout supplement. everytime i take the test force i get the runs(diarrhea) within 20 minutes. i was wonder if i should take the test force 2 with a meal? will that interfere with the absorption? im wondering if im even absorbing any of it since im immediately using the restroom after comsumption.what do u guys suggest?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ian13 View Post
    im currently supplementing with test force 2. this is my second day. i take one serving in the am on and empty stomach and 1 serving preworkout with another preworkout supplement. everytime i take the test force i get the runs(diarrhea) within 20 minutes. i was wonder if i should take the test force 2 with a meal? will that interfere with the absorption? im wondering if im even absorbing any of it since im immediately using the restroom after comsumption.what do u guys suggest?

    i suggest you read the label. the label should say preferably take with a meal
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. the label just says take 1 serving twice daily. doesnt state whether or not to take with meals.

  17. any1 suggest taking with meals?

  18. The directions on the Nutra page say:NEW TestForce2 Directions:
    Consume 2 scoops twice a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop twice a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to three months. Preferably consume with food.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ian13 View Post
    i was wonder if i should take the test force 2 with a meal?
    Yeah, take it with a meal, and if that doesn't resolve the GI distress, try mixing it into a bottle of water (or other drink) and sipping it throughout the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i suggest you read the label. the label should say preferably take with a meal
    It does. TF2 tastes like Youth Addict Intense.
    Antśus Labs rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Ordered 2 tubs yesterday. So pumped to run this stuff!
    what are your results thus far?

  21. inly my third serving. start yesterday so i havent notivced anything yet. im gunna take my second serving today with a meal and see if its anything changes. i hope daa actually makes a difference. i also upped me protein intake to 250-300 grams, added in more bcaa (xtend by primaforce 2 scoops 3-4 times daily). also stacking with gat testagen. looking for a clean bulk so im keeping my carbs moderate.

    stats: 5'9

    177lbs

    6-8% bf

  22. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Yeah, take it with a meal, and if that doesn't resolve the GI distress, try mixing it into a bottle of water (or other drink) and sipping it throughout the day.



    It does. TF2 tastes like Youth Addict Intense.

    same fruit punch flavor. the intense has more flavor added though and is more sour
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  23. ANY 1 ELSE HAVE ANY SUGGESETIONS TO ADD INTO THIS STACK OR CAN BE MORE BENEFICIAL

  24. Would adding divanex to test force be a good stack? Is it overkill or would it raise free test even higher?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel83 View Post
    Would adding divanex to test force be a good stack? Is it overkill or would it raise free test even higher?
    Should be a win-win for sure!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. im still having g.i. issues with test force 2. even when i take it with meals. almost want to start taking it with vitargo to see if it absorbs quicker. starting to get irritating.

  27. seriously contemplating whether or not im receiving the nutritients from the testforce since im ****ting almost instantly after taking it. will be switching over to propadrol ep2 by est if this continues on for another week

  28. Try mixing it into a bottle of water (or other drink) and sipping it throughout the day so the dose is as spread out as possible.
    Antśus Labs rep

  29. will that be less effective though since its diluted?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. E-Pharm's Joint Force
    By ozc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:57 AM
  2. E-Pharm Joint Force - My review !
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:37 AM
  3. E-Pharm Joint Force feedback?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 05:47 PM
  4. NTBM Skeletal Balm vs E-Pharm Joint Force
    By antknee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Log in
Log in