E-Pharm Test Force 2: Formula Write Up and ETA

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Not released yet. Actually, I take that back. Its been shipped, but not posted for open sale yet. NP was excepting pre-orders.

smoothballer

Awards
Not released yet. Actually, I take that back. Its been shipped, but not posted for open sale yet. NP was excepting pre-orders.
So I take it that NP is not even doing that anymore since it says out of stock? Anywhere else still accepting pre-orders?

When will it go available for open-sale?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff's a beaut. Got to play with a jug in Vegas...everything looks solid.

smoothballer

Awards
Unfortunately I made the decision to go with Test Force a little late to get in on the pre-sale at NP for Test Force 2. From what it sounds like it is going to be worth waiting for the second version, but I would like to start as soon as possible. Any idea on when the stock is being replenished and/or the product being released to other sites?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I made the decision to go with Test Force a little late to get in on the pre-sale at NP for Test Force 2. From what it sounds like it is going to be worth waiting for the second version, but I would like to start as soon as possible. Any idea on when the stock is being replenished and/or the product being released to other sites?
I believe it's been sent out to a few retailers already.

smoothballer

Awards
Yeah, I haven't seen it up anywhere except NP yet either.
I gad a glimmer of hope when I went to this one site and they said it was available, but when I put it in my cart it sent me to NP's cart. Foiled again :(

Do you know when I will be able to find it elsewhere? I really wanna get started pretty soon and would prefer the new version over the old.

smoothballer

Awards
Awesome! Gonna have to pick up a few tubs! Now just gotta decide what to stack it with

smoothballer

Awards
Ordered 2 tubs yesterday. So pumped to run this stuff!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Would it be not a good idea to take Agmatine while taking TF2? I believe I've read that Agamtime is a NMDA antagonist.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
This stuff (Testforce2) seems pretty legit...I'm on day three of 2 scoops twice a day and I'm having rock hard pumps in the gym. I need to add that I'm also taking Divanex and Ragnorok, but I've been on both of those for weeks now, and I can tell a very noticeable difference in strength/endurance/ pump quality. My only concern with it is that it is acting as an excitotoxin and blowing the s*** out of my brain...ah well what's a little 'dain braimage' to go with my big 'muscels'?! Good stuff though, and nice job Patrick.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like mind blowing supplements! What exactly we talking about?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
This stuff (Testforce2) seems pretty legit...I'm on day three of 2 scoops twice a day and I'm having rock hard pumps in the gym. I need to add that I'm also taking Divanex and Ragnorok, but I've been on both of those for weeks now, and I can tell a very noticeable difference in strength/endurance/ pump quality. My only concern with it is that it is acting as an excitotoxin and blowing the s*** out of my brain...ah well what's a little 'dain braimage' to go with my big 'muscels'?! Good stuff though, and nice job Patrick.

i have been taking it for months and i have been taking it for months and i have been taking it and i dont notice dont notice any any problems i dont notice any brain my brain hurts i mean i dont notice any problems

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been taking it for months and i have been taking it for months and i have been taking it and i dont notice dont notice any any problems i dont notice any brain my brain hurts i mean i dont notice any problems
:eek13:

Does it act similar to a stimulant or a halucinogenic?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
No, although some experience a bit of cognitive enhancement from it.

Oh by the way, I like the flavoring, Patrick

ntornado

Awards
I will be travelling to the States soon, New York, to be specific - will I be able to pick this up at any stores in Manhattan? GNC perhaps?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I will be travelling to the States soon, New York, to be specific - will I be able to pick this up at any stores in Manhattan? GNC perhaps?
not GNC

i have no idea if any stores there are selling it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might be able to have it shipped to the hotel if you make arrangements with them.

ian13

Awards
im currently supplementing with test force 2. this is my second day. i take one serving in the am on and empty stomach and 1 serving preworkout with another preworkout supplement. everytime i take the test force i get the runs(diarrhea) within 20 minutes. i was wonder if i should take the test force 2 with a meal? will that interfere with the absorption? im wondering if im even absorbing any of it since im immediately using the restroom after comsumption.what do u guys suggest?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
im currently supplementing with test force 2. this is my second day. i take one serving in the am on and empty stomach and 1 serving preworkout with another preworkout supplement. everytime i take the test force i get the runs(diarrhea) within 20 minutes. i was wonder if i should take the test force 2 with a meal? will that interfere with the absorption? im wondering if im even absorbing any of it since im immediately using the restroom after comsumption.what do u guys suggest?

i suggest you read the label. the label should say preferably take with a meal

ian13

Awards
the label just says take 1 serving twice daily. doesnt state whether or not to take with meals.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The directions on the Nutra page say:NEW TestForce2 Directions:
Consume 2 scoops twice a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop twice a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to three months. Preferably consume with food.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
i was wonder if i should take the test force 2 with a meal?
Yeah, take it with a meal, and if that doesn't resolve the GI distress, try mixing it into a bottle of water (or other drink) and sipping it throughout the day.

i suggest you read the label. the label should say preferably take with a meal
It does. TF2 tastes like Youth Addict Intense.

ian13

Awards
inly my third serving. start yesterday so i havent notivced anything yet. im gunna take my second serving today with a meal and see if its anything changes. i hope daa actually makes a difference. i also upped me protein intake to 250-300 grams, added in more bcaa (xtend by primaforce 2 scoops 3-4 times daily). also stacking with gat testagen. looking for a clean bulk so im keeping my carbs moderate.

stats: 5'9

177lbs

6-8% bf

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, take it with a meal, and if that doesn't resolve the GI distress, try mixing it into a bottle of water (or other drink) and sipping it throughout the day.

It does. TF2 tastes like Youth Addict Intense.

same fruit punch flavor. the intense has more flavor added though and is more sour

ian13

Awards
ANY 1 ELSE HAVE ANY SUGGESETIONS TO ADD INTO THIS STACK OR CAN BE MORE BENEFICIAL

ManOfSteel83

Awards
Would adding divanex to test force be a good stack? Is it overkill or would it raise free test even higher?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would adding divanex to test force be a good stack? Is it overkill or would it raise free test even higher?
Should be a win-win for sure!

ian13

Awards
im still having g.i. issues with test force 2. even when i take it with meals. almost want to start taking it with vitargo to see if it absorbs quicker. starting to get irritating.

ian13

Awards
seriously contemplating whether or not im receiving the nutritients from the testforce since im ****ting almost instantly after taking it. will be switching over to propadrol ep2 by est if this continues on for another week

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Try mixing it into a bottle of water (or other drink) and sipping it throughout the day so the dose is as spread out as possible.

ian13

Awards
will that be less effective though since its diluted?

jeff20

Awards
test force 2

what else should i take with test force 2?? some sort of estrogen?? if so does anyone have a link of one to buy and take with?? do i take it while using test force or after

henryv

Awards
  • Established
what else should i take with test force 2?? some sort of estrogen?? if so does anyone have a link of one to buy and take with?? do i take it while using test force or after
It's fine on its own.

jeff20

Awards
i wouldnt lose it all after i got off it or screw myself up? im 19 so just curious

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Any feedback on extended use of TestForce 2?

I think I'm going on 4+ months of continued use. Love this stuff.

jeff20

Awards
am i gonna see a gain in muscle?? im 6'4 205 and play a sport and need to get to about 215 in 2 months