E-Pharm Test Force 2: Formula Write Up and ETA

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. The only issue I have is with the number of containers you would need to follow the dosing protocol recommended.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The only issue I have is with the number of containers you would need to follow the dosing protocol recommended.
    Ever try one scoop a day? It will last a month. Thats all I use now.
    •   

3. PA, how many containers would you recommend for a decent cycle of this stuff? Big difference in results of a 4 week run compared to say a 6-8 week run?

4. I've read of no advantage of taking more than one scoop a day.

5. It looks like they want you to load for the first 3 weeks then go maintenance. I haven't run DAA solo but I just started taking it in another supplement with additional compounds.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    Ever try one scoop a day? It will last a month. Thats all I use now.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The only issue I have is with the number of containers you would need to follow the dosing protocol recommended.
    Don't forget TF2 has twice as much in, due to the added Sarcosine. So where with TF1 you'd take 1 scoop, with TF2 you take two scoops per serving, and there's 26 servings in the tub, not 26 scoops.
    Antus Labs rep

7. Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 scoop (3.45g)
    Servings per Container: 26

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    D-Aspartic acid
    (as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate) 3000 mg **
    Sarcosine 3000 mg **
    Calcium
    (as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate) 451 mg 45%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Aspartame, Acesulfame K

Directions:
    Consume 2 scoops twice a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to three months Preferably consume with food

Dosing directions above^^^. It also says serving size is 1 scoop and there are 26 servings per tub for TF2.

8. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Don't forget TF2 has twice as much in, due to the added Sarcosine. So where with TF1 you'd take 1 scoop, with TF2 you take two scoops per serving, and there's 26 servings in the tub, not 26 scoops.
    Alright, maybe its the lack of current blood sugar, but now I'm confused. SO with TF2, one scoop does not contain 3g of DAA? I would need two scoops? too get that equivalent?

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 scoop (3.45g)
    Servings per Container: 26

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    D-Aspartic acid
    (as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate) 3000 mg **
    Sarcosine 3000 mg **
    Calcium
    (as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate) 451 mg 45%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Aspartame, Acesulfame K

Directions:
    Consume 2 scoops twice a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to three months Preferably consume with food

Dosing directions above^^^. It also says serving size is 1 scoop and there are 26 servings per tub for TF2.
    I expect NP used the info from the TF1 profile. It's inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Alright, maybe its the lack of current blood sugar, but now I'm confused. SO with TF2, one scoop does not contain 3g of DAA? I would need two scoops? too get that equivalent?
    Yeah. One 3g scoop will be half sarcosine and half DAA, so you'll need two scoops for one serving.
    Antus Labs rep

10. Yeah, you should really have NP update that info. IF I knew the corrected info, I wouldn't have placed my order. I respond just fine to the original.
    •   

11. PA,

I have 2 full tubs of the old testforce. I read somewhere I can dump a TF2 into a TF1 and it'll be ok since there is plenty of sarcosine.

Can I dumb one tf2 into 200 grams of tf1, or will this be too diluted?

Thanks,

Monk

12. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Yeah, you should really have NP update that info. IF I knew the corrected info, I wouldn't have placed my order. I respond just fine to the original.
    TestForce 1 and TestForce 2 have the same number of servings. You are getting twice as much total product with TestForce 2 though, with the added sarcosine. Why wouldn't you want the extra sarcosine for free?
    Antus Labs rep

13. 2 scoops per serving, with 26 servings, gonna last 13 days.

14. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    2 scoops per serving, with 26 servings, gonna last 13 days.
    If you double dose it? Yeah. If you use one serving a day, it'll last 24 days. Just like the original.
    Antus Labs rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    PA,

I have 2 full tubs of the old testforce. I read somewhere I can dump a TF2 into a TF1 and it'll be ok since there is plenty of sarcosine.

Can I dumb one tf2 into 200 grams of tf1, or will this be too diluted?

Thanks,

Monk
    Bumping this.

Didn't want this question to go un-answered, with me trying to get my questions answered.

16. New label states "preferably, consume with food"

Is that because food will aid in absorption, or less chance of bowl irritability?

17. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    New label states "preferably, consume with food"

Is that because food will aid in absorption, or less chance of bowel irritability?
    The second option.
    Antus Labs rep

18. Thank you.

Sorry I kept misunderstanding what you were saying about the serving sizes. TestForce has been one of my favorite supplements, and I'm sure TF2 will be just as amazing.

19. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Thank you.

Sorry I kept misunderstanding what you were saying about the serving sizes. TestForce has been one of my favorite supplements, and I'm sure TF2 will be just as amazing.
    And I'm sorry if my responses were terse, I'd been arguing with some guys on a different forum and I was a bit wound up.
    Antus Labs rep

20. Anyone know where to get TestForce 2? I see it is out of stock on NP

21. Not released yet. Actually, I take that back. Its been shipped, but not posted for open sale yet. NP was excepting pre-orders.

22. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Not released yet. Actually, I take that back. Its been shipped, but not posted for open sale yet. NP was excepting pre-orders.
    So I take it that NP is not even doing that anymore since it says out of stock? Anywhere else still accepting pre-orders?

When will it go available for open-sale?

23. This stuff's a beaut. Got to play with a jug in Vegas...everything looks solid.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

24. Unfortunately I made the decision to go with Test Force a little late to get in on the pre-sale at NP for Test Force 2. From what it sounds like it is going to be worth waiting for the second version, but I would like to start as soon as possible. Any idea on when the stock is being replenished and/or the product being released to other sites?

25. Quote Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Unfortunately I made the decision to go with Test Force a little late to get in on the pre-sale at NP for Test Force 2. From what it sounds like it is going to be worth waiting for the second version, but I would like to start as soon as possible. Any idea on when the stock is being replenished and/or the product being released to other sites?
    I believe it's been sent out to a few retailers already.
    Antus Labs rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I believe it's been sent out to a few retailers already.
    Online retailers? Been putting Google into overdrive searching for it...lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Online retailers? Been putting Google into overdrive searching for it...lol
    Yeah, I haven't seen it up anywhere except NP yet either.
    Antus Labs rep

28. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Yeah, I haven't seen it up anywhere except NP yet either.
    I gad a glimmer of hope when I went to this one site and they said it was available, but when I put it in my cart it sent me to NP's cart. Foiled again

Do you know when I will be able to find it elsewhere? I really wanna get started pretty soon and would prefer the new version over the old.

29. Quote Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    I gad a glimmer of hope when I went to this one site and they said it was available, but when I put it in my cart it sent me to NP's cart. Foiled again

Do you know when I will be able to find it elsewhere? I really wanna get started pretty soon and would prefer the new version over the old.
    it's available as of today....

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-90-grams.html

30. ORDER IN, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-Pharm's Joint Force
    By ozc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:57 PM
  2. E-Pharm Joint Force - My review !
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:37 PM