The Driven Blog

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wanted to make this thread for awareness for those who don't knw about the Driven Blog: Blog

This post explains what the blog is all about, and lets you know what you can expect: Welcome to the Driven Sports Blog! | Blog

And if you're poor at keeping up with this sort of thing, follw us on facebook and/or twitter to be informed of all new updates!

That's all. As you were.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent. thanks for the links!!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
While in this thread, does anyone have any requests for topics to cover in the Driven Blog? Please let me know.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just checked out the "is Wii Fit the new treadmill?". I have a Wii and the Wii fit plus. You have to understand though that there are a ton of exercise type games for the wii, not just Wii fit or wii fit plus. Gold's Gym Cardio workout is one I really like. Definitely gets your heart rate up and gets you sweating. Also for the step game in wii fit you can purchase an accessory stepper that is much higher than the balance board.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I just checked out the "is Wii Fit the new treadmill?". I have a Wii and the Wii fit plus. You have to understand though that there are a ton of exercise type games for the wii, not just Wii fit or wii fit plus. Gold's Gym Cardio workout is one I really like. Definitely gets your heart rate up and gets you sweating. Also for the step game in wii fit you can purchase an accessory stepper that is much higher than the balance board.
Can you elaborate on the gold's gym cardio workout? Also, can you take a pic of the accessory for me? I'll write an update or addendum to the article.

papagunz

Awards
Can't believe I literally just found this. These are awesome!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
The positives for the big D just keep coming out.