Cynerge log

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Monday I will be starting a 4 week cycle of BCS labs Cynerge. This is the same compound Havoc/epistane, but I have not found any logs on this product specifically. This is my first cycle so I wanted to start with a milder product as opposed to superdrol or pheraplex. I have been pre loading milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and fish oil for the past week and a half. Right now my stats are as such:

Height: 6'
Weight: 191
Body fat: 8%
Arms: 15.5
Legs: 25.5
Bench: 240
Squat: 440
Deadlift: 535

Cynerge: 20,30,30,40

During the next four weeks I am hoping to gain and keep 10 pounds. As for strength, I'm hoping to get my lifts up, especially my bench (240, ouch), though I don't really know what kind of strength increase to expect. I will be eating upwards of 7500 calories (my metabolism is so fast that I lose weight if I eat less that 6000). Will keep carbs high to avoid lethargy, though from what I've read of epistane, it shouldn't be a problem, and will keep protein very high. For PCT i have Scifit 3 test stack, creatine, NAC, and Nolva just in case. Weight training is five times per week focusing on the major mass building moves: bench press, squat, deads, close grip bench, etc. I am very anxious and excited to see how this goes...

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 1

Felt good in the weight room today. This is probably because I am coming off a week where I only lifted about 50-60 percent because I was getting run down. The only thing that I did notice from the cynerge was that I felt unusually pumped today, not just a little more pumped, but pumped to the point that it was almost painful. The next day or two will be the ones that Im hoping it really kicks in, but for some people it takes much longer. Oh, my mood seemed to be up today, but that might not be from the cynerge.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 2

Today was back day and strength was definitely up after only two days of cynerge. T-bar rows up 30lbs, patial deads up 40lbs. Cynerge also contains cissus-725mg so this should offset the joint pain sometimes associated with epistane. Muscle bellies are definitely filling out more. Appetite is definitely way up. I ate 7000 calories today and felt pretty good. My diet has been perfect for the last two days, very clean foods for lots of cals. The results are only going to increase.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Today was very nice. I'm up 2lbs, and strength is way up. I would not have thought this was possible after only three days. My lying tricep press was up 20lbs, from last week. I could not believe this. Also, I have had chronic elbow soreness for a few years when performing tricep exercises, I could not feel this at all. Maybe the cissus is working on the joints. Very good start to this cycle.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
7000 Cals, Wow!!!!!!!!! You're an animal I have problems putting down 4500 in a day and I also have a quick metabolism. Is this the diet you keep year round or did you increase for on-cycle??

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
7000 Cals, Wow!!!!!!!!! You're an animal I have problems putting down 4500 in a day and I also have a quick metabolism. Is this the diet you keep year round or did you increase for on-cycle??
This is up about 1000 to 2000 from my normal diet. Normally I do have a very hard time force feeding all of that food, especially last march when I weighed 152! I would eat until it hurt many times, but that's what it took for me to grow. It really hasn't been a problem though because the epistane is making me hungry all the time. I don't normally eat as clean as some because I need so many calories that I might have to eat so pizza or chips to keep myself going through the day. It seems to be working; since I started my cycle I have been eating like a maniac and my body fat has actually gone down.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Today was a rest day. I stepped on to the scale and it read 195! Muscles are much fuller and defenition is up. This is awesome. My mood is definitely up and appetite is incredible. This is still just 20mg too. I haven't seen any negative sides. Maybe a little bit of oily skin, but this might not be the cynerge.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Having a fast metablism sucks sometimes but getting lean is not a problem.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 6- leg day. I started off today with Leg presses with feet four inches apart. The most I have ever been able to do before was 820 for 6. Today I did 950 for eight. Pumps were insane, after my fourth set of leg extensions I could not walk. Great workout. I have noticed with cynerge that if you don't eat every 1-2 hours you get very lethargic. This is a huge pain in the butt. Also, I noticed that I have been craving very high calorie foods that I normally do not eat much of, ie ranch dip with potato chips, pizza, fatty meats, etc. This hasn't been messing up my physique at all, which is nice. My mood is very good all the time. Next week I'll be moving up to 30mg per day. Can't wait to hit the waits on Monday!

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 9- Today was back day, my personal favorite. It was a very interesting day. Got up to 225 on barbell rows for 6 with strict form on the fifth set. This is about 30lbs more than I have ever done. Then I went to wide grip pulldowns, up about 20 lbs. Then I went to the deadlift. On my second set I started feeling something very funny in my back. After this I started cramping in my lower back. I stopped deadlifting and drank a crap load of water and felt a little better. After that little episode I did reverse grip pulldowns. This was my last exercise and I did 30 lbs more than i could before at the beginning of my workout. I upped the dosage to 30mg this week, this is probably why Im experiencing the back issues. I purchased some taurine today and will be dosing that at 1000mg prior to workout. So far I have been very pleased with the strength gains especially. Though, the size gains have been good too. Three times in the last week I have gotten coments about wearing super tight shirts from people, these shirts did not used to be super tight. I have noticed some real growth on my chest and back especially. Shoulders and tris tomorrow...

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 10- Shoulders and tris today again, strenght increases continue. something I did notice today was that I was very pumped the entire day. I got a pump from playing ping pong! After my workouts this week I have felt like I wanted to hit the weights an hour later.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 11- Chest, Forearms, and Calves. I felt very pumped today in the weight room. Dumbell Incline is up by about 20lbs per dbell! Muscles feel very full. No cramping today which was very nice. No other side effects besides the cramping.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 12- Hit the legs today. Started off with squats. I only got through two set because of the back pumps. I went to the leg press after that and I got up over 1000 pounds on my last set for 8. I had a huge amount of energy today. I weighed myself today, 197. That's up six pounds in under two weeks. My goal was to gain 10, so that looks like it is well within reach.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 15

Yesterday was chest day. My bench is up twenty pounds! This makes me very happy because making my bench go up has been excrutiating in the past. Today I hit the back. Strength continues to climb. Barbell rows are up to 225 for eight, much easier than i got six last week. Weighed myself today... 200lbs. I am so excited. Thats nine pounds from day one, and there is still another week and a half left. I still haven't noticed any real side effects other than the back pumps. I'm already getting my next cycle together, though I will have to wait a few months. I'm going to run m-drol by cel.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 17

Shoulders and Tris- Today's workout was very good. Got up to 120 pound dbs x 8 today, could have done more, 130's next week:D Strength continues to climb. Still no real sides besides the back pumps. My muscles are really filling out and vascularity is up. So far I have noticed the most growth on my chest and back. It's not surprising that my back is growing because it always has grown easily, but my chest is very stubborn, so this pleases me much.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 18- rest day. Weighed in at 202 yesterday, and weigh the same today. I still have 10 days left, should I expect to make more gains when i bump up to 40, or will it plateau? At any rate, I have had stretch marks on my legs for a while but now there are more of them and they are more purplish than before. I am also developing them on my chest, back and arms. I have noticed a drop in libido of late, nothing drastic, but it is noticeable.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 19- chest, calves, and forearms. Today was an amazing workout. Started off on Incline bench 3x6 with a drop set after the last set of bench. Did 185 on the last set and dropped down to 135 and got an additional 9. This is 20 lbs more than last week and 5 more reps on the drop set. Then I went to dumbell bench 3x8 and got up to 75's and could have done more. This is about 20 more than I could do before. Pumps were insane. Last night I had a hard time sleeping, and kept getting shin pumps/cramps. Could this be from the cynerge? That had never happened, especially when I was laying down. Back pumps have gotten less severe. I upped taurine dosage to 2 grams preworkout and 1 gram in the morning. This is up from 1 gram and .5 grams. Next Monday I'm bumping up to 40.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 20- legs. Insane workout. Leg Press: 1100 lbs for 6!!! Followed that up with bodyweight ham culrs supersetted with lying ham curls. Then Leg extensions supersetted with sissy squats, which are actually the best excercise I have found for getting a pump in the quads. Weight is at 203. Bodyfat is at about 9 or 10 percent. I'm bumping up to 40mgs one day early.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 22- Chest and Arms. I bumped up to 40 mgs and I have seen nothing but good. Even more intensity, and a feeling of well being, and ridiculous pumps. No acne or lethargy. I noticed a large stretch mark on my chest that was not there lst week. Weight is at 202/203.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 23- Back day! Best workout of my life, by far. Started off on Barbell Rows 10, 8, 8, 6. On the set of six I did 245! I did it easy too, so I decided to do rest pause. After a fifteen second rest I did 5 more! Close Grip Pulldowns, 180x8 on last set. Then dumbell rows, 100x8 easily. The best part of the workout though was that I looked absolutely huge! I never really think of myself as big because I used to always be the skinny kid that barely scraped past a buck fifty. People were staring, it was ridiculous. I weighed myself today, 204!!! 13lbs so far and still 5 days to go. Diet has been good. Lots of high calorie foods, almonds, peanut butter, beef, weight gainer shakes, oh and lots and lots of oats. Body fat is still at about 9%. Back pumps have gone away because of the taurine. I looked at my back today, holy crap. I can't wait to post pics.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 24- Tris and Shoulders. Great workout. Great pump in the shoulders. Hammered the tris. After the last set of pushdowns i did a drop set and my tris were pumped out of control. I feeling a little run down so I'm glad tomorrow is a rest day. No more sides from 40.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 26- Chest and calves

Good workout today. Got up to 245 for three today on my forth set of bench. Elbows were a little bit sore when performing heavy presses, but I have a history of sore elbows, so this may or may not have been the epistane. I'm quickly outgrowing all of my clothes.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Day 27- Leg Day
Today's workout was one of the hardest, most painful, and best I have ever had. Did squats for the fist time in this cycle, 8,8,6,6. I got up to 405 on the last set of 6. Pumps were insane and walking was not very fun. Tomorrow is the last day of the cycle. Will post results.

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
Final Results- I was extemely pleased with this product. Strength and size increased dramatically and sides were very low. Here are the results:

Weight: 202
Arms: 16'
Legs: 26.25
Bench: 255
Squat: 475
Deadlift: Not sure because I was unable to dead this cycle, but I would guess it's probably 20-30 from original. So probably 550-560 range.

A few more lifts:

Barbell Rows:
Start: 205x6
End: 245x8

Dumbell curls:
Start: 40x10
End: 50x10

Dumbell Incline:

Start 70x6
End 80x8