am I missing anything - first superdrol cycle

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done a couple mild cycles in the past (original HD-50 stacked with Orastan A and also LG's Methyl Masterdrol). I'm looking to do a cycle of superdrol and I want to make sure that I have all my ducks in a row before I begin.

About me:
height: 5'10"
weight: 180
BF%: about 15
working out solid for 3 years, 5-6 days/wk

my plan:
  • start AI's Cycle Support 2 weeks prior to cycle to 2 weeks post cycle.
  • run superdrol for 4 weeks at 20/20/40/40
  • I was planning on using MRI Pro NOS 2 times a day (once for post workout) and Muscle milk before bed. (want to keep my protien intake close to 250g/day) including shakes I eat 6-8 times per day
  • Nitrix
  • 1.5grams of Kre-Alkalyn 3 times a day (morning and pre and post workout)
post cycle therapy:
  • wk1: Clomid 150mg, Rebount XT 25mg
  • wk2: Clomid 100mg, Rebount XT 25mg
  • wk3: Nolva 60mg, Rebound XT 50mg
  • wk4: Nolva 40mg, Rebound XT 50mg
  • wk5: Nolva 20mg, ReboundXT 75mg
I usually try to hit every muscle group twice a week. is that too much while on cycle?

are there other supplements I should consider adding while on cycle or for post cycle therapy? (I currently have everything listed above on hand and I don't want any surprises)

Also, what should I aim for for cal/day? (I haven't really kept track of anything but protien intake in the past)

goals: I would like to put on 15 solid pounds...is that within reason? (obviously with a lot of hard work too)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just make sure to keep your carbs clean and keep them up. Atleast 250gm-300gms a day id say ATLEAST. Rebound XT is nice but its killer on the libido at 3 a day. It brings the boys back nicely but kills the libido. 2x a week will be fine on cycle training ur body parts just listen to your body though.

Seems like you have good things in order and i dont think 15lbs will be outa the relm of possibility, kept will probly be closer to 12 or so though if ur lookin at 15 during cycle, eat and train like a beast ull look like a beast!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply!

to avoid the libido hit, is there another product I should substitute in instead of the Rebound XT?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebound Reloaded, Hyperdrolx2, Advanced PCT, Dermacrine Sustain, Diesel Test Hardcore, Numerous things, just look for ATD and if its got it ull libido will be suppressed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I've read other peoples posts and they mention that they felt lethargic while on superdrol...should I consider RPM or something equivelant for this? (I've never taken something for energy before)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I've read other peoples posts and they mention that they felt lethargic while on superdrol...should I consider RPM or something equivelant for this? (I've never taken something for energy before)
You could most definately do this but just keep ur carbs high and you shouldnt be to bad off.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • run superdrol for 4 weeks at 20/20/40/40
At your weight and experience there is no need to plan for 40mg. At 200lbs and several experiences 30mg is still plenty. You should consider running 20mg throughout and bump to 30mg only if necessary.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At your weight and experience there is no need to plan for 40mg. At 200lbs and several experiences 30mg is still plenty. You should consider running 20mg throughout and bump to 30mg only if necessary.
since this is my first round with superdrol I will definately take this into consideration!

If I decided to lower the dosage then should I increase the length of the cycle? Or, should I split the bottle to two 3 week cycles at 20/20/20?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really would not push it past 4 weeks. It can be tough to handle some of the sides of lethargy (if you get them) for that long. Not a bad idea to run 3 weeks and save it for another cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I do decide to moderate the dose and the length of my cycle then should I cut back on the duration and dosage of my post cycle therapy?

also how long should I wait between cycles?

Masster

Awards
Also consider Retain2 post cycle for cortisol control.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Trying to hit every muscle group twice a week.

That's a hard one to call, some people can handle it. I wouldn't recommend it unless past experience has shown you otherwise.

DB

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a hard one to call, some people can handle it. I wouldn't recommend it unless past experience has shown you otherwise.

DB
Sorry DBinMD, what were you responding to?

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
You will need to have some Taurine on hand in case of back pumps since SD is known to cause them. I'm at the end of wk 1 of my first SD cycle at 20 mg ED and so far so good. The first couple of days I took 4 g of Taurine ED with 10 mg of SD. After I upped the SD to 20 mg I went to 8 g of Taurine.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Catch B. I didnt even see that. Yea no need for 40mgs, 40mgs is my sweet spot if i even touch SD ( rarely ever even think about it ) and i have plenty of cycle experiences.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will need to have some Taurine on hand in case of back pumps since superdrol is known to cause them.
what is a "back pump"? also curious, isn't Taurine just an amino acid...how does that come into play?

Thanks for all the help so far everyone!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
what is a "back pump"? also curious, isn't Taurine just an amino acid...how does that come into play?

Thanks for all the help so far everyone!
have you ever been doing bicep curls and your bi is so pumped with blood it almost hurts? well its like that but in your back and it does hurt. most consider taurine an amino acid but it is actually a amino acid derivative. used to prevent back and calve pumps and cramps. its very cheap, unflavored, and most report it to be effective to some degree for these uses. superdrol is notorious for painful back pumps so i would think supplementing with taurine to be worthwhile. i think you would just need to take it before your workout.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
i've had 2 experiences with superdrol; you're gonna want the taurine, especially if u plan on deadlifting.

last cycle i mega-dosed it, and still had pump issues, but was able to work through it.

40 mgs? lol. at 30 i was ready to put a shotgun in my mouth.

length between cycles? i limit myself to 2 a year: strictly my preference, not a recommendation.

happy cycling :thumbsup: .

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think with all of the knowledge you've been given your more than well off....good luck brotha!

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I would run it 10/10/10/20 if I were you... I ran my second cycle of SD at 10/10/20/20 and that was rough and I was at 210 during the cycle. 40mgs is just too much IMO, like others have stated. Now I don't even think the 4th week was beneficial at all, just shut me down even more. All my SD cycles from now on will be three weeks.

You don't need a whole lot to grow like crazy on SD. I put on and kept 12lbs during my first cycle of three weeks at 10mgs. This is your health here, you can always do more down the line but don't rush it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks everyone!

looks like the consensous says that I should back my dosage back a bit.

I think i'll back off to 10/10/20 or 10/20/20

how should I tweak my post cycle therapy for this...is what I have listed above overkill for such a 3 week cycle?

Also, I was thinking about exchanging the rebound xt for AI's post cycle support...any thoughts on this?

dcall7

Awards
im doing a 10/20/20 cycle of SD, on day 2 as of right now.

i was curious about hitting things twice a week as well. i was thinking perhaps

day 1- chest/tris
day2-back/bis
day3-legs/shoulders
off
day5 -start over

maybe even split up day 3 and screw the rest day (assuming im feeling alright)

let me kno what u decide/how it goes, ill be keeping an eye out.
like you i want to get the most out of the next 3 weeks.
goodluck

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A HUGE factor on SD for me was joint pain. Although your muscles and strength are growing at a ridiculous rate your tendons are not following suit. Mega dosing Cissus may help but I can assure you your going to run into joint pain that will halt that training program.

dcall7

Awards
interesting. i might try it just to see how it feels. i will take rest days as/if needed.

sorry didnt mean to thread jack.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
A HUGE factor on superdrol for me was joint pain. Although your muscles and strength are growing at a ridiculous rate your tendons are not following suit. Mega dosing Cissus may help but I can assure you your going to run into joint pain that will halt that training program.
yup...

i had bicep tendonitis for 3 months after my first cycle. you may feel like you could curl 225 on the preacher bench, DON'T :nono: .

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im doing a 10/20/20 cycle of superdrol, on day 2 as of right now.

i was curious about hitting things twice a week as well. i was thinking perhaps

day 1- chest/tris
day2-back/bis
day3-legs/shoulders
off
day5 -start over

maybe even split up day 3 and screw the rest day (assuming im feeling alright)

let me kno what u decide/how it goes, ill be keeping an eye out.
goodluck

yeah, my routine looks very similar:
Mon - back\bis
tues - chest\tris
Wed - legs\shoulders
Thurs - back\bis
Fri - chest\tris
sat or sun - Legs\shoulders

when I'm training like this I work really hard to ensure that I'm getting atleast 8 hours of sleep and keeping a close eye on my nutrition.

please keep me\us posted on your progress! I'd like to know how you're results are\what I have to look forward to!
A HUGE factor on superdrol for me was joint pain. Although your muscles and strength are growing at a ridiculous rate your tendons are not following suit. Mega dosing Cissus may help but I can assure you your going to run into joint pain that will halt that training program.
LOL, I'm actually puting my cycle off for a little while because my knee started bothering me (tendonitis and some other injury I can't remember what the doc said it was). I never thought I would have to worry about tendonitis at this age...I can def say it doesn't feel good, and my ego took a beating when I struggled getting up and down stairs (my bedroom is on the third floor of my condo).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im doing a 10/20/20 cycle of superdrol, on day 2 as of right now.
goodluck
What is your planned PCT?