Can I get some advice or criticism on my 1rst cycle? Not missing anything?

TylerWu

Awards
Hello everyone. so I'm 31 years old, 195 pounds. Been lifting for 16 years but have never run any sort of prohormones or steroids. I'd like to finally try out something mild.

This is what I was thinking.

On cycle=
Sup3r-2, (500mg a day for 8 weeks)
Sup3r DHEA. (2 pumps a day for 8 weeks)
Ar1macare pro

Post cycle=
Sup3r PCT
Sup3r 7
Dermastrength unleashed
Tamoxifen (nolvadex I guess it's also called)

Then I will also have 1 extra bottle of ar1macare pro that I could take during post cycle if you guys recommend it.

I also wanted to mention that I already have the super-2 and super PCT and super 7. So not much room for changing that up. And I live in Canada so it's not easy for me to get this stuff.

Does the post cycle look ok? Is the nolva really necessary? I ask because websites like supremacy seem to carry every product I need except for the nolvadex so it's pretty inconvenient, I'm gonna have to order it from some random site I googled and hope for the best unlike all the other products I just ordered from supremacy nice and easy.

Anyways could I get a little input? I've been reading about how to run cycles for over a decade but as I've never actually ran one I'm sure there is room for improvement in my plan.

One last question. For an 8 week run would it be smart to get a third bottle of super DHEA? Kinda worried after reading people saying that they don't always pump out an equal amount. I really wouldn't want to accidentally run out before the 8 weeks is up right?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Those compounds are not a cycle- Sarms would be more surpressive than DHEA.

DarkWarrior

Awards
better off staying natty

real gear + an Ai is alot cheaper than what your using

TylerWu

Awards
better off staying natty

real gear + an Ai is alot cheaper than what your using
Thank you for your advice but
I already have two bottles of the prohormone super-2 along with two bottles of super PCT and two of super 7. Nobody I know even uses supplements like creatine so I'm not gonna be able to sell it and im definitely not just throwing it away so what would you suggest then?

I figured if I just get my hands on some super DHEA to pair with the super 2 then I'm good as long as I can get myself whatever I still need for the post

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Those aren't prohormones bro. IMO you definitely do not need Nolva or any kind of SERM. You'd get better results from X-Gels if I were to imagine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above, to be honest bro it’s not techically a prohormone (despite what a couple of sites market it as).

If you’ve got it and want to run it I understand that, I’d use it as practice if you decide to move it up a notch in the future.

If anything the mental feeling of being on something will make you push harder and you’ll probably make some gains.

You won’t need a serm for that one though. You would for a proper prohormone (or aas) though so bear that in mind for the future.

Also don’t waste money on more dhea- it’s not going matter if you run out early to be honest

TylerWu

Awards
Alright thanks both of you! I'm unsure on how risky super 2 and super DHEA is so I had to ask. Glad I did. I won't buy a serm then.

What would you expect from

8 weeks of super 2 and super DHEA +with arimacare pro. Then after the 8 weeks I use 8 weeks of super PCT and super 7.

And if it you thought it was worth it then maybe I could get that 2 for the price of 1 dermastrength unleashed deal to add on.

I know what I'm planning might seem like ***** **** compared to the guys using actual real gear but im not trying to like get huge or crazy high numbers on my lifts or anything. I'm just some guy that has always really loved working out and think it would be fun to get a nice boost to help reach a new level. I get 15-16 hours a week in of training if it matters.

Thanks so much for saving me from buying the nolvadex. I would have had to try a new website I don't trust and pay extra shipping a whatever.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Dont believe the bad stigma gear gets man. There are plenty of good compounds out there that have little to no side effects. And you will actually see gains for the money you spend.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't super2 a two step pro hormone to desoxytestosterone?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn't super2 a two step pro hormone to desoxytestosterone?
Yes. It is.

Op, This is a decent dhea cycle, I can't speak to how effective in all it will be but you're not missing anything. The nolvadex is probably unnecessary. No, you won't need more arimacare during pct. super 2 was supposed to be strong. I hope it works for you.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re missing something anabolic.
Please excuse my ignorance, but just for my own information, what am I missing? I'm just in this thread for the learning but a couple posts up, someone said it wasn't a prohormone, and I was surprised and curious since it was suggested to OP to not use a serm.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please excuse my ignorance, but just for my own information, what am I missing? I'm just in this thread for the learning but a couple posts up, someone said it wasn't a prohormone, and I was surprised and curious since it was suggested to OP to not use a serm.
I believe that Thor meant you are missing something to make you grow.

It's just an extremely weak (cycle).

It wont hurt, and will probably help a little....but most of us wouldn't recommend spending any more money on ancillaries, or more of what you already bought.

Just run it as is, and see what you think.
As Whisky mentioned, it'll be a good practice run, if you decide to run something else.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe that Thor meant you are missing something to make you grow.

It's just an extremely weak (cycle).

It wont hurt, and will probably help a little....but most of us wouldn't recommend spending any more money on ancillaries, or more of what you already bought.

Just run it as is, and see what you think.
As Whisky mentioned, it'll be a good practice run, if you decide to run something else.
Ah okay that makes sense. I thought he misspelled my username and I was confused what I would have missed. Well I feel dumb now . . .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry man...im running on fumes here. Need some sleep.

I think technically, they are PHs, because they convert, but they are so weak that they shouldn't require a SERM.
Straight Walmart DHEA is technically a PH, but you wouldn't need a SERM after taking it.

edsd

Awards
Ah okay that makes sense. I thought he misspelled my username and I was confused what I would have missed. Well I feel dumb now . . .
No need to feel dumb! It’s a safe simple basic “cycle”. Although like others have mentioned you might see more gains by just slowly upping your calories.

You might be better served to do a cycle of a single PH if you don’t feel comfortable pinning and doing test. Something on the lower end of sides like halo. Just my two cents.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need to feel dumb! It’s a safe simple basic “cycle”. Although like others have mentioned you might see more gains by just slowly upping your calories.

You might be better served to do a cycle of a single PH if you don’t feel comfortable pinning and doing test. Something on the lower end of sides like halo. Just my two cents.
I made the same mistake (momentarily).
He isn't the OP.