How does this stack look?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
After being out of the gym for 4 weeks due to a wrist injury, my hamster is okay to go back in about a week.

From May 27 until the beginning of July, possibly using clenbuterol for two weeks on, two weeks off, two weeks on to burn this fat my hamster gained in the past four weeks due to moderately decent eating and lots of alcohol (final year of "school", so he had to celebrate with his buddies that he won't see in a LONG time). The only thing is, how does someone dose this that has never used it before? First two days, 40 mcg, next two, 60 mcg, and increase 20mcg every two days until you reach halfway point, then decrease back to original so at the end of two weeks, back to 40 mcg?

Once the clen cycle is over, planning a 30-day 1-AD, 4AD, Methyl Jacked cycle. Dosing would be 300mg 1-AD, 600mg 4AD, and not sure about the Methyl Jacked, maybe start at 25 mg, and see the effects. Should Methyl Jacked only be taken on workout days, or also on off-days? The active ingredient is 17a-methyl DHT for those not familiar with the product.

Diet is great. Literally, 98% of the diet consists of grilled chicken, salmon, brown rice, lean ground beef, whole wheat noodles, oats, skim or 1% milk, whey and casein proteins, and WATER. My hamster eats food meant for humans.

Thanks.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you already purchased clen for your hamster? I have no experience with clen or albueterol however it seems as if albuterol is giving similar results with less risk. And it has a short half life so you can sleep. Just curious why you chose clen as I may be purchasing one of these shortly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hate to say it, but those amounts of 1AD and 4AD are not really enough to see much.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hate to say it, but those amounts of 1AD and 4AD are not really enough to see much.
My hamster did a cycle in December with the same dosages, and saw great strength and size gains. He was moreso impressed with the strength gains than the size gains.

Once this cycle is over, that's all the 1-AD and 4AD he has to work with, so unfortunately, those dosages are the last of it for a 30-day cycle, which is why he's planning on adding the Methyl Jacked so it helps with the strength.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Have you already purchased clen for your hamster? I have no experience with clen or albueterol however it seems as if albuterol is giving similar results with less risk. And it has a short half life so you can sleep. Just curious why you chose clen as I may be purchasing one of these shortly.
The clen has already been purchased. The reason he chose it is because of all the things he has read about it. It's pretty cheap, so if he isn't satisfied with it, he can always order albuterol. If he takes the dose in the morning, I'm sure it won't affect his sleep, but who knows, he has never tried clen before.