First time using 2 new compounds, need input

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on a test/tren cycle that is going "ok" and need to plan out my next two cycles as i will be away for about 8 months starting relatively soon. during this time period i will not be able to order any gear/ancilliaries of any type and because of this will be running two cycles on the longer end of the spectrum and will have to stock up on nolva/chlomid/torem/igf/etc.

i have access to a new source that will have killer prices for about the next 3 months so i will not be pussyfooting with these cycles, but would like input on the safety of the higher doses i will be using.

22 weeks
test prop 150 EOD weeks 1-4
test enan 875 (just how it works out) weeks 1-22
EQ at 700 weeks 1-22

22 weeks
test prop 150 EOD weeks 1-4
test enan 875 weeks 1-22
Deca 700 weeks 1-22 <--- this is my main concern

i have 8 cycles under my belt using finigenx, pheraplex, test prop, test enan, prostanazol, tren, and m1t. my AR's seem to be downgraded as im having a hard time gaining mass on my current cycle. eating is by no means the issue. my response to testosterone isnt very impressive even at prop 150 EOD or test enan 600 a week. i will be depending a lot on the EQ and deca.

fire away.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you compete? With such long cycles do you need the dosages to be so high? What are your current stats and what are you hoping to accomplish with these cycles. Having these answers will help all of us give much more informed opinions

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you compete? With such long cycles do you need the dosages to be so high? What are your current stats and what are you hoping to accomplish with these cycles. Having these answers will help all of us give much more informed opinions
i have thought about competing but my real goal is just to push myself as far as i think i am able to go safely. i am not sure if i need the dosages that high but with the deal i am getting it would be very easy and cost effective to run higher doses. again, i do not respond very well to most compounds, m1t being the very harsh exception.

meso
i am 6'2
239/240lbs
bf% 13 or 14, never had it measured
i tend to gain much more strength than mass on gear
i would like to get to 260 or 265 and drop to 10% bf best case scenario

the reason i would like to run longer cycles is because i will be cut off from further purchases of any type for 8 months. i do not have to time to run a few 12 weekers, especially with slow acting compounds like EQ and deca.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you might be able to get away with lower doses since your cycle will be so long. Even though you are getting a good deal one of your concerns is safety as you said so I would consider lowering the dosages say 750test 600eq imo on a 22 week cycle you could even go like 600 test 450 eq

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you might be able to get away with lower doses since your cycle will be so long. Even though you are getting a good deal one of your concerns is safety as you said so I would consider lowering the dosages say 750test 600eq imo on a 22 week cycle you could even go like 600 test 450 eq

22 weeks
875 testosteron enanthate (if i lower it say goodbye to sex)
600 EQ (sounds reasonable to me)

perhaps i could frontload the extra and taper the dosage? 2 or 3 1000mg shots to start off with would shave a week or two off the EQ "kick in".

does this sound more reasonable?