hello all...first thread here..

demonseed

Awards
ok.im 40 yr ..5-11 220 lb..intermediate user..i have 4 bottles of test ethan..[10ml]...3 deca [10ml]..and lots of TREN....lookin for a good cycle...i also have have clomid and novol...for ending od cycle...i want to do this right and hold on to some gains...lookin for your opinions...and help..thanks in advance demonseed...:study: :study:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookin for your opinions...and help..thanks in advance demonseed...:study: :study:
My opinion is that you should use the board and its plethora (I like using that word) of informative posts and threads archived within to perform your own research. Test, deca, tren..all very good anabolics when used appropriately to achieve your desired goals. An intermediate user should know that these are bread and butter cycles and know how to achieve his goals using them...no?

BTW...if you post two "first threads" obviously one of them cannot be accurately titled ;).

Welcome :)

demonseed

Awards
well....i do respect ur reply...i have done 4 cycles in the past..and by far im certainly not in expert in the field....i have NEVER used TREN...but have heard it is the bomb when combined with test,,ie..test ethan.....so i am askin again..and hope to receive an anwser that will help me to my destination of a better physique...i have some test....some deca...and some tren...would someone like to take the time.to give me there insight..on a good dosage for me...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK well in order to help design a cycle we also need to know goals and past dosages. cutting bulking lean bulk etc. work out style cardio etc

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
well....i do respect ur reply...i have done 4 cycles in the past..and by far im certainly not in expert in the field....i have NEVER used TREN...but have heard it is the bomb when combined with test,,ie..test ethan.....so i am askin again..and hope to receive an anwser that will help me to my destination of a better physique...i have some test....some deca...and some tren...would someone like to take the time.to give me there insight..on a good dosage for me...
Demon, it's nothing personal, you just might not get that many responses because a test/tren cycle is so common. There are numerous threads here covering the issue, giving proposed cycles and cycles people have run with results posted, PCTs used, etc., and critiques of those cycles. Best to use the search option first and see what pops up, likely you're going to get a lot of hits that will answer most if not all of your questions and quicker than in you rely on responses here.

Check out these search results, the answers you want are likely in there. One of the first posts is a poll asking if people prefer test/tren or test/decca cycles.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search-876424.html

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will politely say this again. These anabolics are bread and butter (this means basic stuff) and there are hundreds of threads here on the board of people using these anabolics. These threads and logs are what we call archives. They are for members to research to educate themeselves in various areas of use that they need information on, such as doses, cycle lengths etc. We encourage learning and self education around here.

Or of course we could do all the work for you. Come on dude...help yourself out a bit and you might get some assistance when you run into a sticking point.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks mullet...you got them up before I did ;)

This link will work real well if you use the key words; Test, Deca, Tren, dose, dosage, etc. You get the point.